Refused To Go

Please, Just Let It Be A Dream

He peeked through the window and waved at me. Which made me startled. So I opened the window. I notice it was reall cold outside. 

Kiseop : Oh, Go Ara ssi, wherefore art thou Go Ara? Deny thy father and refuse thy name, or if thy wilt not, be but sworn my love. And I'll no longer be a..um..Lee?? (I laughed). Does that even make sense to you?

Me : (handing out my hand to help him in while shaking my head) Didn't Juliet said that. What I mean is the girl?

Kiseop : It made total sense before. hm. (putting a confused face on and i just watch him and smirked). Anyway, why aren't you asleep yet?

Me : Why are you here?

Kiseop : Touche.

As I smirked, he came closer, slowly grabbing my waist with his warm hands and swept me off my feet then took me to bed. Now, my back facing him, our fingers still tangled to each others, his arms rest upon mine. We were so close against each other. I missed him so much. The way he holds me, the way he changes my day in a second and the way he talks peacefully with me. His dad was promoted for a bigger position which was a great thing, but also means they had to move. To America. His parents never agreed on him being with me. They never really liked me. But he went against them. Well I guess that's love. He coming back here so suddenly is actually surprising. I guess they gave up. I stopped talking to myself when there was an awkward silence. So, I turned to face him. His eyes were closed tight.

Me : Yah, Kiseop ssi. Are you sleeping?

Kiseop : Ani. Thinking.

Me : Thinking? Of what?

Kiseop : If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Me :  Funny. Ha ha ha. (sarcastically) Seriously. Come on.

He kept his face down, it made me feel like he didn't want to face me. He then looked up, straight in my eyes. I notice his real brown eyes were watery. 

Kiseop : Every heart has pains. It just depends on the way of expressing it. (holding a really really long silent) Someone once told me, that you'll notice you're really in love with that person when you want them to be happy even if it kills you up inside to leave.

Me : Yah Kiseop ssi. Gwaenchanh-ayo?

Kiseop : Ye?

Me : Ani.  It's just that you..um..you sound like..

I didn't get to finish my sentence when he covered my mouth.

Kiseop : You should get some sleep. (turning me around to hug me) Let me just have this moment with you.

Without realising he fell asleep. How could he not. The warmth of his body against mine felt comfortable. It was really easy to fall asleep but I couldn't help to think 'what will I do without him?' I had to stop thinking so hard. He might wake up. The things he said, the way he acted is rally strange. Is there something his not telling me? I let out quite a loud sigh that made him actuated which made me look at him sleeping. I studied his face and thought that maybe he's having a hard time. Being a part from his family, basketball, finals. Hopefully tomorrow would be a better day for him.