Getting My Swag on

Please, Just Let It Be A Dream

Thursday Morning

I didn't have time for breakfast so I just left the house. While walking, someone grabbed my bag and I fell. I was suppose to land on my , instead I landed on someone.

Kiseop : Morning beautiful.
Me : I could've hurt myself. I don't need that today.
Kiseop : Because...
Me : Try outs. (He lifted me to my feet and kisses my head)
Kiseop : Basketball?
Me : Funny Kiseop! (I punched his arm). Your girlfriend is trying out to be a cheerleader.
Kiseop : Oh baby you shouldn't have...
Me : I’m doing it for Yuri. (I smiled)
Kiseop : (he kept his mouth open for a moment and then blew out a little "hmm" under his breath) How romantic.

I laughed so hard. He looked at me and walk away, pretending to sulk. I chased him and jump on his back. With me on his back he made a 360 degree spin. He made me face him. I don't know how but before I knew it, I was facing him. I was still holding on to him. He kissed me.

When we got to school I went straight to the bathroom. I stared at the girl in the mirror. I sighed a couple of times. Finally, I took a deep breath. Tied my hair in a tight ponytail leaving my bangs to frame my face, fixed my tank top and shorts (which I hated because it only covered 1/3 of my thigh) and left the little girls' room. Walking down the hallway was so tense. The guys were nodding and giving me the dirty look. They said stuff like "How you doin' hot stuff?" or "that is one fine piece of thing". I pretended not to hear.

When I reached the gym, I felt so relieved. I saw Yuri and Taeyeon, who was Yuri's closest friend on the squad, waving at me.

Taeyeon : damn! Look at my soul sister. You totally look like a cheerleader already.
Me : thanks. Although I still feel like killing myself, but at least if I die,I'll die looking good. Right?
Taeyeon : duh!

I looked at Yuri, who still didn't say a word after our little arrugement yesterday. So I went to appologize.

 

Me : Yuri ah..

Yuri : you remembered the routine right?

Me : Ye.. I think so. Yuri, about yesterday. I really didn't mean to..

Yuri : gwaenchanh-a. You're here. So, Let's just forget about it. Okay?

Me : Hm. Okay.

I was the last one to audition. I was nervous. Jia started the music and I just went along with it. I did quite well. When I said "quite well" I meant I didn't fall. When I was done, I heard a few of the boys at the back applauding for me. A voice shouted "looking good Ara!” How humiliating! There were boys watching?


Jia : that was good Rara. I liked it.

I smiled and left. I couldn't stand the nerve being in there. I had to leave.