A Regretful Decision

Please, Just Let It Be A Dream

The days went by fast. Homework. Cheerleading. Kiseop. Homework. Cheerleading. Kiseop. Homework. Cheerleading. Kiseop. Before I knew it, Friday was here. Yuri and I were talking about her new hair. She dyed it in a real black (before was kinda brunette) and cut it shorter. It looked good. Of course, she’s stunning. Siwon came over. He was gorgeous. He was tall and buff. He had a dimple on his right cheek. His built was perfect. Everyone had a crush on him. In fact, so did I. But I already have a Greek goddess loving me.

Siwon : hey Yuri! (His husky voice)
Yuri : Oh, oppa. This is Ara.
Siwon : Yeah, Kiseop's girl right?
Me: (nodding and waving)
Siwon : There's a little party tomorrow over at Minho's. (Flirting with Yuri). You wanna come?
Yuri : sounds great. (Biting her lips)
Me: Yeah, I can't go. (Sarcastically because they were ignoring me). I got Chemistry now so imma scoot. Call me, kid (Saying to Yuri)

School ended for the day. I got a text from Kiseop.
It read: *Yaeya, wait for me at the gates. Need to talk.*

so I waited. Then he came,

Kiseop : Sorry I kept you waiting, baby. (Kisses my forehead)
Me : It’s alright.
Kiseop : Come walk with me.

So we walked.

Me : are you going to the party?
Kiseop : yeah. That's actually what I wanted to talk about. I know you're only 16 but it'll be fun if you came.
Me : Actually my mom has a conference in Seoul. She’s leaving tonight.
Kiseop : so is that a yes?
Me : I guess so.

I reached home. I heated last night's leftover to stop my hunger. I ate alone. It started raining outside. I did the dishes and laundry, cleaned up the house and took a shower. Right after I put on clothes, Yuri called.

Yuri : What was that just now?
Me : Well, hi to you too. Oh I’m fine thanks for asking.
Yuri : for real.
Me : what? You guys seemed to be kicking it, so I didn't want to stand there like an idiot.
Yuri : yeah. Who knew Siwon Oppa asked me to Minho's party. He is so hot. He should be like in one of those boy group who dances around and make girl fans go crazy about. Don't you think?
Me: I'm happy for you. Who knew the jock would ask the cheerleader to go to the other jock's party. What a crazy world!
Yuri : ha...ha...ha! Funny (sarcastically)
me : I tried. And FYI, I'm going to the party too. With Kiseop so you better beware. I'm gonna look hot sista!
Yuri : (laughing) okay. Call me when you hit puberty.
Me : Shut up. Bye.

I looked at the clock. It was late. I had to go to sleep. Suddenly I heard tapping on the window. I looked out. Kiseop?