Our Song

The Dragon and The Tiger

Noone's POV

"YAAAWWWNN!!! So sleepy'"

" Sheesh. You tossed your skirt in the laundry basket with a tissue stilll in it's pocket, didn't you? I was a disaster! Also make sure your separate your clothes based on their colors. The dark ones go in the orange basket-"

" SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Stop nitpicking on every little thing! Guys are supposed to go out with a ba-"

" We want a home run! Yay, yay, yay! We want a home run! Yay, yay, yay! Hit one noe yay! We want a home run! Yay, yay, yay!'

Strike one,strile two, strike three.

" Don't worry about it. All right! It's Tiffany Time!"

" Yay! Fighting Tiffany!"

" My. my, thanks for the cheering!"

'Tiffany...' thought Sooyoung

" Give me your best shot!

'That Refreshing smile..' 

The pitcher throws the ball and Tiffany hits it really hard and makes a home run.

'That sparkling sweat..' Sooyoung blushes to himself.

" Fisrt Base! Yay! Second base! Yay! Turning at thrid base, and we have a home run!"

'That off-pitch singing still sound beautiful like when she sings...'

" HOME IN!"

'Oh Tiffany... You're wonderful again today...' 

As Sooyoung was about to turn to Sunny, she thurtsts her middle finger and index finger to Sooyoung's eyes.

" Stop it with that led look, you look disgusting dog."

" Tiffany, about the weekend's co-ed practice..."

" Oh hey Taeyeon, I was about to-"

" Hey are you listening to me, you stupid dog?"

" Stiop doing that!" 

They start chasing after each other.

" Even the Go Home Club is getting their morning run good snd proper."

" Health comes first, after all."

-----Later that day-----

Sunny's POV

As the dog was chopping onions he kept rambling off about Tiffany. I was just putting my head on the table waiting for the food.

" So she's a part time cellphone decorator... The sparkiling Tiffany and her sparkling decorations. What a wondeful combination."

" Hey, Narsha's not eating here since she's a hostess at the club, right? Then can I have her side dish..'' I said nonchantley.

" And she said Soo instead of Sooyoung.."

" That's because Taeyeon and I address you like that all the time. But anyways, about Narsha's side dish.."

" Oh man, I talked to her so much. Sunny, was i able to talk normally with... Her?"

I kick his stop so he can understand what I was trying to say.

" Listen when people are talking to you! And no you sounded really shady! What about dinner. is it ready yet?"

" That hurt you know! It's almost done. Today we will be having a rice bowl dish, so as long as we have rice we're ok- Waht the?'

" What's wrong?" I crotch right next to with the rice cooker.

" The rice cooker is broken."

I ended up forcinng Sooyoung to Jonny's but it seems that he really didn't want to go to diners. Weird, I thought he loved food?

" What do I want?"

" We could have stayed home, there was bread."

" Nonsense! You'll be bowing your head for gratitude for coming here." I said expersionless

" And here you go, two servings!"

" Huh- but we didn't order anyth- What?!?"

Sooyoung's POV

" Huh- but we didn't order anyth- What?!?"

I look up to see Tiffany smiliong at us. She works here too? 

" Keep this a secret. An extra serving of ice cream, the Sunny special!" she whispers to me. Oh gosh she so close!

"Thanks for making it every time Tiffany."

" If you don't like ice cream, I can give you a huge serving of french fries. A Huge Serving!" there she goes again up in my face again! Thank you rice cooker!

" Tiffany also works part time at places like the convience store and karaoke clubs, right?

Convience stores? Karaoke clubs? What does she need the money for?

" Yeah and last week I added the quickie mart to the list!"

" That MANY?"

" And I'm still saving time for other things. Being the girls' softball team captain, I can't possibly skip club activities, after all." she put up a thumbs up.

" Are you working so hard to get something in particular?" asked Sunny. Good question.

" Nah, I've just got the time so I gotta labor."

" Labor?"

" Yes, the "Mysterious Files of Labor"! The kind of labor that rivives you! But wow, you two are sure close now. Eh ehehehe." She awkwardly laughs off, leaving to take an order. As she runs off, I can't help but stare. Guess I was drooling again cause Sunny poked my eyes again. With that we left the diner and walked back home.

" Hey, why is she juggling all those jobs?"

" She called the "Mysterious Files of Labor", didn't she?"

" Could it be possible that she has a reason earning all that money? Something related to her home? Maybe she's helping her sick mom?"

" She called it laboring."

" But even so." with that Sunny stops her tracks and says

" You should stop assuming things."

" Huh?"

" I'm the only one who truly understands her! It'll only add to your filth level. Ew, how gross! Keep your distance away from me, you're so disgusting!"

" Hey, Sunny! What's with you're tone, your so cold!"

----- Next Day-------

Sunny's POV

Sooyoung and I went out for a walk to the convience store where Tiffany works at. damn it, I shouldn't have told him!

" Hey! Aren't your Mirano's son?'

" Mirano?' I asked

" Yeah that's my mom's hostess name.."

" Boy how fortunate! I really got a grab of Mirano's DNA hahaha!' he said as he touch his grone. Eww.

" Let's go."

" This old guy is really pissing me off." Just as we were about to leave we hear someone calling us.

" Hold it right there, you two! If you haven't eaten breakfast yet, I recommend the docosahexanoic acid and the calcium-filled taste of this Gyonisa!"

We turn to see Tiffany. Oh boy, looks like we're staying here for a while. i hope the dog doens't do something stupid this time.

We ended up helping the old guy and Tiffany on carrying boxes which it was all the dog's fault. The old man didn't make it better by making me carry all if the heavy boxes, while Sooyoung just drools all over Tiffany. I really wish he would pay attention to me instead of her sometimes or atleast make a move already.

" Hey short little girl! I need you to deliver some of these boxes to these destinations. Heres' a bike to ride on!"

" What di you jus-"

" She'll do it!'

" What?!? I'm tired! He's been making me carry stuff all day!"

" Go, go! Shoo! Go!"

" But i don't even know how to ride a bike... Oh well guess I'll just have to run with it! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

So I start pushing myself and the bike to the destination. I stop near the bridge cause I was tired of doing this crap! Why does he do this all the time!

" I really can't keep this up."

As I was laying on the grassy field near the bridge a hand goes on my shoulder. I turn to see Taeyeon.

" Keep what up?'"

" Taeyeon! W-why are y-you he-here?"

" Self-training." he throws a dorky smile that makes his eyes close from smiling with his mouth wide open.

" By the way, is that your bike?"

" Ummm... yeah... something like that.."

" You're capable of riding a bike now? That's remarkable progress."

" Umm, putting aside if I can ride a bike or not... How did you know that I didn't know how to ride a back?"

" That's because I was closely observing you last year. Bikes are great. The world opens up befor you. I'll see you tommorrow."

I blushed at the fact he said he watched me closely last year hee hee. Because of his words, I couldn't help but ride the bike back to the shop. As I tried I would fall bruetally. I ended up learning and dashed back to the shop. But for some reason, I couldn't find Tiffany or Sooyoung! Where are those idiots?

Sooyoung's POV 

After Sunny dashed off walking with the bike, Tiffany had asked a very important question.

" Would you like to help me Soo to get some stuff from the shack?"

" Ye- yeah sure!"

We walked to the shack to get some things but when we were just about to leave, someone lock us in causing us to be trapped... Together...

" HELP!!! HELLP!!" BOSH BOSH! I'm naging on the doors so I can get out but at the sametime, something's telling me to relax. I look to my left and I see Tiffany closing her eyes. Is she Praying?!?! Then she opens them with fiecre in them and starts singing school songs really loudly. I. Was. Blown. Away.

" ~ PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEE LET US OUUUUUTTTT!!!~~~~"

We continued singing until someone heard us... But that was useless cause are voices started hurting so we stopped. 

" It's getting cold."

" Then you should take my coat to warm up!'

But she just ignored me. Then she said

"The Way To Warm Up Is Playing BALL!"

We started playing ball and she was pitcher. She started singing " I'm not scared, I'm not scared! I have Soo and we alright!' but while she was saying that I saw her hand shaking.

" Why is your hand shaking if you're not scared?" I asked but she laughed off.

She threw the ball but I miss although the ball did lead up to a way off getting out. It was near a bunch of boxes which made me and Tiffany stack them up to the window. I was the first one to climb up. Finally, home free! As I got to the window, I look to see no other than Sunny.

" What the?!?"

" You think you can take Tiffany for yourself and leave me with all the work and just relax? Well not today hee hee" she then gives me an evil smirk and kicks the window open. Great now all three of us are stuck in this shack. Way to go Sunny!

" Sunny! How did you get in?!?"

" Hmmm, oh with that ladder,"

" Thanks! No we can get out!"

After that we got out safe... Damn it, Sunny's really gonna bust the crap out of me now -____-