Who Is He?

The Dragon and The Tiger

Sunny's POV

"I Don't wanna go to school Ti~Pany!"

as I used my whinnying with aeygo to express the fact I don't wanna go to school. Too much people trying to steal Tiffany from me! She is Mine! Not like that but she's my bestest friend/mother/sister since I didn't really have a mom around. Tiffany is the nicest angel in the world. Sometimes I keep wondering how a demon like me became friends with an angel like girl. Eh who knows.

" No Sunny bunny we have too go! You want to have free food right well there's food over there! Also what if I got hurt and you weren't there?"

" Tiffany I'll Go I'll Go! NOONE HURTS MY TiPPANY!"

She starts dancing singing yayay Sunny Bunny is the best she can beat the rest! She's too cute. Oh did I mention she's apart of the drama club, coach & captain of the softball team,sings and is an A straight student? Well yep that's Tiffany. Too bad her parents aren't around to appreciate her hard work. But that why she has me! I promised myself to always protect even though she's the one doing all that.

"So any Love Triangles (starts making kissy faces and a triangle) or heroic deeds for society (poses as Superman)?"

" Hmmmmmmmummmm the Second One!"

" Really!?? My Bunny Did Heroic Thing? Tell me tell me tell me teeeeelll meeee (demon voice comes out)!"

" Ok ok! So I just bought my icee and I was gonna walk to the bench when all of a sudden a guy bumps the icee out of my hand from catching a ball! So I Took The Ball And I Threw It At His Face! How date he drop my icee!"

" Noooooooooo Sunny!! Why Why Why!?! Why did you do that he probably saved the ball from hitting your face!"

" No he did it Cause He Knew!"

" He knew what!?!"

" He knew that it was My Favorite Ice Cream! That Bastard!"

" Aish *face palm* Sunny this is our last school year so please try controlling your anger a bit and please make some friends as well."

" Gasp Your tired of your Sunny Bunny sob sob I-I un-under-stand sniff sniff."

" No no it just it's our last years toge-"

" LALALALALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU!!"

Later on I was walking down the hall by myself cause Tiffany had to take a piss but I think she's secretly girl pooping. Hmmm wonder how she looks like pooping. Then I see my crush at my left! I panicked so hid in a small corner behind the vending machine. They started moving so I my Ninja Sun on and followed them without out them noticing. Aww man that dorky smile oh and those nice abs ahhhhhhh slurp damn it I started drooling! Oh no he's moving away frown. Guess I better get to class. Yawn where's Tiffany? As I walked down the hall Looking for my angel I bumped into some sort of wall? I look and see I bumped into some tall person maybe a giant dog. I told it to get off and boy was it his lucky day! For the reward for him not hearing I gave his reward with my fist to say hello! Who does he think he is! As I watched him fall to the floor I walk over him and run to Tiffany! Found her heee hee (>^-^)>