I Need Some Sleep

The Dragon and The Tiger

 

No one's POV 
 
It was a beautiful dawn. The sun was rising and the the seagulls were... Flying. But not everything was beautiful in this glorious dawn. For it seems to be two figures have not had enough sleep or sleep at all!
 
" It's morning, huh..."
 
" Yeah..."
 
" In the end, we couldn't sleep, huh..."
 
A groggy voice came out of the tiny cute cheeked girl who was slumped on the couch as if she had gone through emotional walls.
 
"...yeah."
 
Was all the tall gentle spirit boy can say or had any words left in his head.
 
" All thanks to that.."
 
'The hair. The dress.' he thought.
 
" What are we going to do about today's, ' Scare Tiffany, Enter the White Night' plan?"
 
With much concern and softness, she knew it was yet a devious thing to plan.
 
" While we're already scared, will we be able to scare Tiffany?"
 
" Shut up! If we don't do this, the future won't change for us both!"
 
" Woah- who are you?
 Raven? 
It's the future you can see~ 
That's so Sunny-"
 
" Knock it off! This is serious!"
 
" I know, I know."
 
" Aowoo what to do? *sigh*"
 
 
Sunny's Pov 
 
Dang! Who would have known being Cupid would be so much work.
 
" Man, we have to find something Tiffany would be scared of."
 
Maybe if I lye down for a bit to catch up on some sle- I mean thoughts, I think I could-
 
" What do you mean 'something that will scare Tiffany'?"
 
Ummm... That's not Sooyoung... I open my eyes to only see a dorky confused pout from the one and only-
 
" Tae-"
 
" KYA!"
 
Both of us idiots were dangling of the sides of the couch but bounced back up with a normal composer. But we both know that they were a nervous wreck.
 
Especially Sooyoung.
 
AN: yeah surrrree Sooyoung..
 
" You're up early! Taeyeon.. Why.."
 
The giant said in the most awkwardest voice with the most creepiest (or what he calls smiling) face.
 
" What Kind of foul plan are you guys plotting so early in the morning? Hmnmmmn? Foul plans? Huh? Maybe...the culprits of Tiffany's insanity over yesterday were you two? So that's how it is huh?"
 
Why did he have to put on that mischievous, y face. 
 
 
" N-no it not like that-"
 
Ugh! Mr. Awkward so bad at lying! 
 
 
Note to Self: Teach the dog to lie.
 
 
Time for Sunny to shine.
 
 
" It's a surprise present for Tiffany."
 
I said with the most calmest, serious voice I ever had. 
 
Infront of Taeyeon.. Technically, Taeyeon is in back of me so..
 
" But why would you give Tiffany a-"
 
" She loves horror and gruesome stories and stuff. Especially something that can make her scream and cry so i wanted to make some summer memories- OxO"
 
If he was infront of me right now, he would have known I was lying-
 
Ack! Why is his head right next to mine?!?!? Oh my gid! He's staring right at me with the most cutest confused face ever! (>ㅂ<)
 
Fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu-
 
Sooyoung! Sooyoung! Sooyoung! 
 
SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYOOOOOOUUUUUNNNNNGGGG!!!
 
 
 
Sooyoung's  Pov
 
SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYOOOOOOUUUUUNNNNNGGGG!!!
 
That's weird it's like I just heard- oh man Sunny's about to blow up!
 
" Hey, Taeyeon."
 
" I see."
 
What does he see? Oh hey he's now contemplating on what Sunny meant! And Sunny still has opened and I swear I just saw a fly come in and out of it ewww.
 
" So that's why instead of her being scared, her eyes were glowing with avarice." 
 
He said with his arms folded as if he just solved the person who had token the cookie from the cookie jar. ( it was not me)
 
" Alright make your acomplice!"
 
" QUE?!?"
 
Both Sunny and I shouted at the same time.
 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
Both were surprise by my proposal. But I shouldn't be involved since I am apart of a different scheme Hur hur hur. But playing around I just as fun.
 
" Why don't we work together an make Tiffany piss and poo in her pants at the same time!"
 
I said with much excite meant with my fist up in the air.
 
" No, look-"
 
Sooyoung tried to stop me in his dull blank voice but my burning passion was setting the roof on fire!
 
" I'll even invite Jessica with us too!"
 
NNNNNNNOOOOO-WWWAAA!!! STUPID CHIUHUAHUA IS NOT GOING TO BE APART OF THIS!"
 
ooooh ㅇㅡㅇ shouldn't have mentioned that...
 
" Eh he he eh he he... Kidding! Gotcha there. I mean, of course she can help ha ha ha."
 
Oh that Sunny was really mad at me for that phew.
 
" Good then. Since she knows the area quite much, she'll be as useful! Alright! We'll strike when the iron is hot!"
 
I started to walk away with my byuntae smirk when Sooyoung says something.
 
" Hey! There's no way Jessica's gonna help!"
 
Hohohoho foolish boy, never underestimate my power.
 
" Just leave to me Sooyoung!"
 
Glad I got us into this mehehehehehe.
 
 
 
Sunny's Pov
 
He finally left the room with his dorky ajumma laugh cute. 
 
I turned to Sooyoung since the cost is clear and no sign of JummaTae was near.
 
" W-what do we do Sooyoung?"
 
" There's nothing we can do, Sunny. Nothing."
 
Brrrrrrr~ chills went down my spine!
 
 
No ons's POV
 
Sooyoung couldn't help but over think these questions as he played back what had happened moments ago.
 
'What will we idiots do? Will Jessica actually help? Why does Taeyeon want to help so much?'
 
As for Tiffany was still sleeping and rolled to the left in a flinch murmuring
 
" Seaweed~" 

 


An: I know it's been a while but I finally actually got this part done and I'm already working in the rest thanks to my dear friend BelieveHer ^3^ I know this was short and bitter but hey I updated :D