Palm Top Tiger Says Hello

The Dragon and The Tiger

Ugh another morning another day.as I was fixing a bang to cover my eyes for I am ashamed of them. Curse You Father! Because him I look like some deli quintet freak! But I'm the total opposite. It when everyone in school won't listen to my misunderstandings. Everyone is just afraid of me well except for my best pal Taeyeon. Man he gets me crystal clear. But them there's another person who isn't afraid. Gosh she's the most beautiful girl you'll every meet! Here name's Tiffany. Ah she blows me away very time she smiles but I'm too stupid for her to notice aish. But that's my life. Sure I thought it was bad now but huh that all change this morning. As I was walking to class I met up with Taeyeon that .

"Hey Soo~ Making new friends I assume for this school year right? I mean it is our senior year next year haha!"

"Oh Hey Tae- Taeyeon Where Are Your Clothes!?"

" He he this is just my way of welcoming the new students! Anyways you'll never guess whose in our class this year ha ha!" "Who?"

"Your Tiffany *dorky smile*"

"My Tiffany as in the beautiful goddess who will never notice a stupid tall freak like me?"

" You betcha! Don't worry bro you got me this year! I heard she's got the binoculars on you haha!"

As I was happy to hear that statement I just started dancing to class then I stopped cause I notice everyone staring. As I was walking I heard whispers around me. All I could construct out was

"Look it's the delinquent!"

"he's still in school? Thought he'd be stealing some kids money by now."

" Did you hear Palm Top is here!" As I was continuing walking I kept hearing the name Palm Top Tiger. Who is this person? I wanna know too T^T it kept getting worse and worse as I heard this

" Oh My Gosh It's the Deliquient! Ommo and The Palm Top Tiger! The two Deliquients are gonna crash!"

All of a sudden I feel this life sized doll bump into me and her face is just in my belly. I heard hear mumble something but I couldn't really understand it so I said what? Then all of a sudden I feel her hello by her foot kicking my face. Everything turned black all I could hear is

" Ahhh the palm top tiger kicked the Deliquient Sooyoung! What has the works gotten into!" Who is she!?!