Don't Announce It!

The Dragon and The Tiger

No ones POV

A goddess like girl with black hair was standing under the sun with her striped orange sports bra and kaki short shorts.   As she looked over to the sea from the porch as if she was the Captain of the Sea.


" The sunlight's burning today too! HWANG ANGEL!! WEEEEEEE! "

She jumped of the porch high with her arms up as if she was really gonna fly. But ofcourse she ended up landing flat on her face laughing like a maniac.


" Tiffany's so energetic... "


Was what the short girl with blonde hair mumbled. Nearly falling asleep as they stand.


" Then we'll do it according to plan. Huh? How bout it Soo? "


As usual, the girl was completely ignored by the dork Taeyeon and giant Sooyoung.


" She's helping out, right? "


" Yeah! With Sica's guidance, we set up traps in a nearby cave. "


" Then we'll get nowhere without her help. What's she doing? "


" Dunno. "


" I'll go get her. Sunny take are of this. "


He tosses her the big blue bag filled with food and other heavy crap. The poor girl who weighed as much as the bag, fell to her knees and mumbled some more forbidden words.


" He-Hey! "


" Here, "


The Prince turned to Sunny with a hand out to help.


" I'll carry it. It's heavy for girls, right? "


'Every story has a prince.' thought Sunny as she stated and the hand with red on her cheeks.


" I-It's fine. "


But every story always has that dense stupid person who can't understand what's happening.


Sunny picked up the bag and walked down the porch like a duck (or like Sergeant Sica).


" I'll be fine. "


Taeyeon didn't care, he ended up holding it while she still thought she was holding it all by herself.


Sooyoung's POV


This girl is always late in every event! What takes her so long! Oh look her door, lemme go knocking on her door.


Knock, knock, knock!


" Jessica? You there? "


" I am. "


" Everyone's gone ahead. "


She didn't answer. Ugh! This girl! That's it! I'm going in! That is if the door is unlocked....


" Jeez, what are you do- GAAHHHH! "


Sh-she...was in her.... Bikini.


" Oh, I was just admiring myself~~. Sooyoung, want to look too? "


" You're really... "


" Hey, hey! Isn't this rather risqué? Just look at this cleavage! "


She was looking at herself in the mirror and staring at her own cleavage- Damn those are huge!


" It's fine, isn't it? "


I said with much sarcasm. Why does she always want me to say something about? Doesn't she find me unattractive enough?!?


" That's all? "


Now she wants me to say more!! NO!


" Ah. You already saw me in a bikini at school. "


" Not that *huff*. "


" Bit this part comes off, you know. "


" What are you talk- Gaaahhh! Put it back on! Put it back on! "


She took off the ribbon that was in between her... s... Which was exposing more CLEAVAGE!!


" Eh? Then put it back on? Are you singing Girls' Generation's Genie? Man you must really like Tiffany from SNSD as well as Tiffany from school! Come to think of it, they do look really alike- "


" I refuse! "


" How cold of you. If you're going to be like that, I'm not going to help out. Hey. Why does Sooyoung want to make Tiffany enjoy herself? "


Ummmm why is he talking in this person?


" Wh-Why, you ask... "


" If you're not going to tell me, I'm not helping out. In the count of five tell me! Five! "


I just looked away, I really didn't want to tell her especially since she likes to mess around with me.


" Four...

Three...

You sure?

Two...

One...







Zero. Not helping out. "


She walked out and left me behind. I kind of regret it but whatever.


Jessica's POV


Psh! Like I'm helping you in scary my Tiffany!


I headed outside to the water where the rest were. And as usual, Tiffany and Sunny playing around like kids.


" Sunny! Come on! With impact, now! "


Tiffany was trying to get the tiger inside the water but is failing miserably.


" Cold! "


" With force, now! "


I couldn't help but giggle at the cute chantings Tiffany was yelling. I ended up looking a psycho path laughing to myself and staring at one girl. Then Taeyeon came to talk to me about Sooyoung's plan but we both have other plans with someone else besides Sooyoung.


Sooyoung's POV


" Just what are yet doing? "


" Hey! Hey! Why! "


Who is shouting like that? I turn to see Taeyeon and Jessica. Guess its about the help or something.


" Because it's, like, boring. "


She said it like some snobby rich girl who always extends their sentences into questions.


" If you're not with us, we won't be able to get around in the caves, right? "


" I drew you a map, didn't I? I'm sorry, Taeyeon, but you'll have to do it on your own. "


" But- "


And she just walks by me and stops.


" No problems with that, right? Sooyoung was the one who chose after all. "


Then walked away towards Tiffany and Sunny all happy and smiling.


" Sorry, Soo. That Sica suddenly... "


" It's fine. "


I got up and put my hand over Taeyeon's shoulder to show appreciation.


" I'll come with you. Going alone would be difficult, right? "


" Even so... If two of us leave by ourselves, it might look rather suspicious... It's alright. I'll somehow manage alone. I've come up with three price-worthy ideas for traps. Tiffany will most definitely go half-crazy from fear! "


Why did he just say that in a scary murderous voice?


" I-I see. "


Then he turns to Tiffany who was holding Sunny's hands and talking Baby Steps~~ in the water.


" Hey! Tiffany! Sunny! "


Tiffany let go of Sunny's hands to put her hands around while Sunny just collapsed on Tiffany but was caught by Tiffany's ninja skills.


" What is it? "


He starts waving his arm up.


" I'm going to the toilet! "


Oh my god.


A big wave crashes down Sunny causing both of them to fall in the water.


After Taeyeon's little announcement, we started eating our lunch.


The Tiger, the Witch and the Angel.


" Man! It's so good! Sooyoung sure is a cooking prodigy! > n < "


Throwing up her hands up in the air up now. And Sunny was eating it like pig while Jessica just kept her composure and mumbled something like ' I can make even better ones for you. '.


Weird.


" No, Tiffany helped me out after all... "


" Huh? Tiffany did? "


" Yeah! "


" No wonder it taste so delicious. "


Mumbled Jessica... I am starting to think- no no way! She is as straight as a stripper pole!


" That egg sandwhich was mixed with force by yours truly! "


Which left Sunny with like this 'ㅇ'.


" Oh! Lunch while I'm not around? "


" Jeez, Taeyeon! "


" Just what are you?! Announcing to girls with a loud voice that you're going to the toilet! "


I have to agree though, I mean I don't announce to Sunny or my mom that I'm gonna go take a crap. The only person I know who does that is the author. She literally announces that she has to take a piss or a crap.


" Yeah, sorry. "


" And besides, you were gone for so long. Just what-"


Tiffany lectured on and on and interrogating Taeyeon on why he took so long. Knowing Taeyeon, he ignored it by whispering to me about the traps he had set up.


Jessica's POV


" And besides, you were gone for so long. Just what-"


Oh Ho Ho! Tiffany sounds so motherly lecturing Taeyeon about taking to long in the bathroom. She'd be a great mom and wife. Hihihi.


" Everything's all set up. "


" Y-Yeah. "


Ugh! Are those two idiots still trying to scare MY Tiffany?


" Speaking of long-"


I decided to give them a long cold state hitch I saw cause then to freeze but for a different reason.


" What? What? What's this consultation? "


" Oh, Tiffany. You see, actually-"


And that's my cue to take control of the plan.


" Hey Tiffany, honey. Towards the cove there's a really pretty cave, you see. It's my special place. "


" Special place?! "


Looked at me with that determined face with that awkward smile he always does for some cute reason.


" Wanna take a stroll over there later? "


I felt like I was talking to a five year old but it was much of a bother like how I talk with my sister Krystal. That kid is so stupid.


" Wah! A stroll! Sounds good! Let's go! Let's go! I can't wait! "


She said with those soft delicious lip- unnnfffff! Too much to say! Let's just say she smiled brightly.


Next scene to the cave~~~


" Heh, so it's here! J-Jessica's special stroll... "


A little piece of wood past by and it said ' DANGER! '. Hahaha oh Taeyeon.


" What an atmosphere, huh... "


Poor Tiffany was ' scared ' out of her mind! Now let me play some more!


I was gonna make a move when Taeyeon comes and surprises from the back causing her to jump in my arms and boy was our face so close. She eventually got off and was pushed to go inside by no other than Kim Freakin Taeyeon -____-


" Okay, let's try going in then! "


" B-But, it doesn't it feel like something will come out? "


" Oh! Like an encounter with an unidentified creature?! "


" No, if it was a living thing, it'd be fine..."


" Yeah, let's make sure to capture it alive! "


Ugh! Go hard Taeyeon -.-



Sooyoung's POV


" Making him our accomplice was really the right thing to do. "


I stated as both Sunny and I watched the three convince Tiffany to go in. We would not be able to do that.


" That's coaxing's cool too... "


" Alright! Here we go! Taeyeon's Explorer's League! We're going to find the two-headed golden cobra! "