Breakfast At Tiffany's

The Dragon and The Tiger

Tiffany's POV

Yawn! It morning! I think I'll go make some breakfast for the others. Especially for Sooyoung since he made me the delicious, spicy curry yesterday! As I drowsily walked to the kitchen and rubbing my eyes to be fully awake, I spot some things I did not want to see.


 

" Hey! What the- why are they plates filled with food here! I was gonna make breakfaaaasssst! Well I guess someone beat me to it, hmmmph!"

 

I pouted for a good 5 minutes thinking a plan to get back at this person. Well whoever it was, I'm gonna...








Help them clean so I can repay this person for waking up so early to make us food!


 

I looked high and low when suddenly, a big skinny giraffe holding a pot pops up.

 

" Sooyoung, were you the one who made breakfast?"

 

" Uh yeah.."
 


" But why are you so up soo early?"

 

" Well since everyone is gonna be playing today in the water the whole day, I thought I should make some lunch for everyone so no one gets hungry."

 

" What?!? So early just to do that for us?!? Oh no sir!"
 


This guy *sniff* *sniff* deserves a freakin award or something for being so kind and thoughtful and caring T^T


Well guess what Sooyoung! Today is your lucky day cause your getting help from muah! It how everyone treats him like crap and are scared of him when really he is so kind and generous.


 

I dash to the counter and jump over it. I kneeled down to Sooyojng to show my honor to the kind king.
 

 

" Chef Sooyoung, will you please accept unworthy Tiffany to be your apprentice? Please order me as much as you please."


 

" Umm.. Yeah! Sure why not!"

 

Yeah I sound stupid and weird but that's the point of me not showing my true emotions and intentions.

 

" Whats on the menu today chef Sooyoung?"

 

As he started down at the pot and thought with a pout that was irresistibly cute! He looked up with his cheeks puffed up.

 

" Egg sandwhiches and tuna sandwhiches."

 

" Yes sir! So what shall I do?"

 

" Why don't you cut the onions?"

 

" I shall do so wholeheartedly!"

 


Sooyoung POV

 

I chuckled at Tiffany's cute enthusiasm. After boiling the eggs, I look to see Tiffany cutting the onions do gracefully with much elegance in a fast pace.

 

" Wow Tiffany, you're so great at cutting!"
 


" The chef has praised me. Yay."
 


She mumbled to herself like those lonely kids who talk to themselves.

 

" I have also noticed that you are also skilled in cleaning. I must ask where you get such skills?"

 

I had to! She is the captain of the softball team, A plus student, perfect attendance, works everywhere, cooks, cleans and she even decorates cellphones! What else can she do! He's an angel I tell you!

 

" My dad would work all the time so he was rarely in the house. So one day my older brother was going on a school trip but no one made his lunch since my dad and unnie weren't there to make it. That's when I decided to make him his lunch and after that I started cooking for us and I even started to clean."

 

" I didn't know you had an older brother and sister!"

 

" Yep! My brother is the captain of the baseball team 'Aztecs', he's really good! And my sister is an editor of Elle magazine. Awwwooouch! I got onion in my eye! He he I screwed up!"

 

She is so cute! Wait I should be asking of she's- oh my! She's doing that heart melting eye smile at me again! Uh uh I need to do something to cove my Red face!

 

" I NEED TO GO PEEL SOME APPLES!"

 

That seemed to work now that we are working side by side. That is until she started complementing me.

 

" Man Sooyoung you are so good ate peeling apples!"
 


" No its nothing really."
 


" No no! Everyone treats you so blandly but they never seen this side of you! I am kinda glad that I got to see this side of you! It's like I am a special person. You know, your wife is gonna be so happy and grateful to have a husband like you! I'm so jealous of this lucky lady-"


 

WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT! IT' S YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU TIFFANY HWANG!!!

 

" TIFFANY!!! "

 

" Yes Sooyoung?"

 

She said with a pout that I wanted to kiss so badly and carry her bridal style. Why must you be so oblivious to my feelings? It hurts big guys too!

 

" About last night-"

 

" Oh, that.. Don't worry about it."

 

She said with her head down and stopped chopping the onions. It was like she never wanted to remember about. As if it never was to happen or be a thing to pounder about.

 

Flashback~

 

Sooyoung's Pov

 

" Tiffany, do you have a boyfriend?.."


Silence of death.


" The seaweed spirit from earlier...you think it's still around?"


 

" Eh?"

 

Dafaq?

 

" Sooyoung, have you...even seen ghost?"

 

Why would he ask that?

 

" Huh? No. I haven't..."

 

" I believe that ghost exists. But I have seen one, and I don't believe the stories from people have."

 

" I see..."
 


Where is this going?

 

" And then, you see, I think of something else the same way."

 

Ok so me asking if you have a boyfriend made you response with ghosts? God why she so complicated?!?

 

But I still like her.

 

" I believe that one day I'll be in love, get married, and be happy. But there's nobody who has had it spelled out like that, is there?"

 

Now she was swaying here legs back and forth like a little girl on the swings.

 

" I think that the existence of people in the world who are meant to love one another is a bit far fetched. ' There really isn't anything like ghosts, so I'll never see one in my life' ㅡ is how I have resigned myself. And because of that, there is no answer to your question."

 

Dafaq did u just hear.... I did kind of get but....

 

what?

 

" What about Sooyoung? Are you someone who can see ghosts?"

 

" I think... I want to see them. Because of that, I go to places with spirits and I watch scary DVDs. You see, I think that...people who are sensitive to spirits would be shocked the first time they saw one, wouldn't they? I think there are people who have seen them, but then they tried to deny their existence, and on the other hand, there are those who put in an effort to finally be able to see them. Because of that, I think that you don't have to resign yourself to never seeing one in your life."


 

" Huh? What's that?!"

 

The angel looks up at the sky and pointed at the sky.

 

" A UFO?"

 

Oh my child. Tiffany, you have opened my thoughts. I know now. I know what you meant.

 

" That's a satellite."

 

" A satellite..."

 

She sounded so dumbfound..

 

" What? I thought it was a UFO."

 

She giggles to herself and faces down.
 


 

" I think it'd be great of you could see ghosts sometime, Tiffany."

 

" Huh?"

 

That's right I'm secretly confessing to you my feelings in the logic you set out for me asking you if you had a boyfriend.

 

" Because I think that there's a ghost out there that wants you to see it."

 

" So that's why there lots of strange things that happened today, right!"

 

The truth can't be told or more so..

 

The truth never wants to be told.

 

" It's appealing to me! The seaweed spirit!"

 

" Pfjfjdjjdhahahahhvahag! What's with that, all of sudden?"

 

She made me spit out my pop tart T^T

 

" Maybe I'll see them one Day?"

 

She mumbled loud enough that I heard it.

 

" Huh?"

 

But I pretended that I didn't.

 

" No! Nothing!"

 

" What a weirdo."

 

End of flashback-

 

" Sooyoung, please don't tell anyone about what I said last night. I never really told anyone that so I'd like to keep it a secret between us ok? It was sort of like I dropped my guard. But I'm glad it was you who I told. Thanks for listening!"

 

I guess things are better unsaid then spoken.

 

Pppppohhhhhh!

 

" Aww crap the pot!"

 

" Haha you clumsy-! Your such a cutie!"

 

" Yah! D-don't call me cute!"


 

Jessica's Pov

" Sooyoung, please don't tell anyone about what I said last night. I never really told anyone that so I'd like to keep it a secret between us ok? It was sort of like I dropped my guard. But I'm glad it was you who I told. Thanks for listening!"


 

Pppppohhhhhh!

 

" Aww crap the pot!"

 

" Haha you clumsy-! Your such a cutie!"

 

" Yah! D-don't call me cute!"

 

" So what shall we do next chef he he!"
 

 

Psh! How could you Tiffany? Already showing your feelings to him. So foolish for liking someone who will loves someone else but is just to blind. But you mange to still steal his heart. You even know its three of us who want his love.


 

But you want her too.

 

What the heck? No! No! I just...

 

Like her? Admire her? Have a girl crush on her?

 

No it just she is such a mysterious person that I want-

 

To get to know her more and replace her love for Sooyoung onto you?


I couldn't bear to hear anymore of the conversations and giggles they had. It sickened me how she had a bigger facade than I did when it came to hiding her feelings for Sooyoung. But don't worry, I'll make you mine...

You'll see.

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! So Jessica likes Tiffany? And why is Tiffany so protective when it comes to her true intentions? Will Sooyoung ever understand? Will the plan work out? Hey guys! wanted to know what you thought of this wac story. I will be adding JeTi since that was my intention in one of this chapters but ofcourse there is still SooSica. Comment of what you think or stuff... Yeah don't do that cause i don't think anyone really reads this.