The Note of A New Beginning

The Dragon and The Tiger

Sooyoung's POV

I wake up from Taeyeon's old man laugh. People still were surrounding me but scattered like cockaroaches seeing light. I find it annoying how everyone assumes I'm a bad guy when I'm really a good guy. Glad Taeyeon's helping me by spreading the word about my kindness.

"HAHAHA oh Soo this is not what I meant by making new friends this year. But hey looks like you guys have a lot in common."

 

"It was my fault. I didn't look where I was going! I was just thinking about Tiffany and I multiplication equations together and eating fried chicken (since it's her favorite)."

I turned around to see his response but I noticed he walked away and was talking to some other students who look oddly familiar. As I walked into class I see that the tiger is in the same class as me. HOW IS SHE IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME!?!? Oh well she's not gonna stop me from asking Tiffany how to do some math equations! But then I see her cuddling someone. She was hugging.... GASP!! NO! IT CAN'T BE! THE TIGER IS BEST- BEST- WITH WITH.... TIFF-TIFF_TIFFANY?!?!

Sunny's POV
"Tiffany!! DID YOU REALLY TAKE A PISS CAUSE I THINK YOU TOOK A GIRL DUMP!! AM I RIGHT? AM I RIGHT!!!"

"SUNNY! I DID NOT POOP! I went to go set up some bats for later on."

"Damn Tiffany, you're everywhere! Like that time I woke at 3 in the morning to take a piss when I see you in the bathroom putting on some red lipstick repeatingly saying AM I PRETTY NOW? AM I PRETTY NOW? That was some scary shiz there O.o"

"Oh I told you plenty of times that was just me practicing my drama I was doing of a psychotic girl who wants to be pretty so she does a lot of makeup and surgery just to be beutiful but dies in a jacuzze from poisionous botox that made her whole body to freeze causing her to sink and drown."

"And why would my angel Tippany do such thing?"

"Oh I thought it be funny hii hii ^-^"

After that Tiffany kept rambling of about the difference between bounty towels and dixie towels. One time she even did a whole science project about the difference about each paper towel just to convience me that they are indeed different. In the corner I see Taeyeon coming this way. I start forming butterflies in my stomach then I see his hand waving infront of my face.

"Hello~ SUUUNNNYY~!"

"OH umm urg ufff ahh ummm he-hello Tae-Taeyeon *gulp*."

"Ha Ha your so cute Sunny. Well see you later hee *dorky smile*"

As I watch him walk back to his friend, my face almost fell into the pie. Wait.... PIE!?!?! GOD really DID ANSWeR MY PRAYERS! FREE FOOD WHENEVER! Hold on, theres a note on it. it says:

Dear Sunny~
Thanks for always cheering me on. Sorry for my friend dropping your ice cream, I know it's your favorite.
Sincerly Your Guy, Taeyeon

I
Will
Never
Eat
This
Pie T^T

Later on at lunch that's when everyone goes to the cafeteria or some place I don't really care. But today I, Lee Sunny stayed back in the classroom to do a secret mission that Tiffnay doesn't even know! I tip toed to Taeyeon's book bag and slipped in my love note. I tip-toed back out the classroom holding my chest. Boy my heart was racing. Now this note was the beginning of a new start. It was THE Love Note of the year. It was the note that told if I was gonna get married or not. I hope Taeyeon chooses me. Not like a pokemon but like his pikachu. I didn't tell Tiffany about this well because she's so busy in getting a scholorship and everything and I didn't want to burden her. I all realies on Taeyeon now.

-------------------At The End Of The School Day----------------

Sooyoung's POV

My face still hurts from that punch today. Not only that but my head hurts from Taeyeon explaining me Tiffany's and the tiger's motherly/sister relationship. Awww it's so cute thinking about Tiffany protecting a palm top tiger. Hmmm no wonder they call her that. As I went back to the classroom to get my book bag, I see the tiger roll out of the locker like closet hugging her knees all red. I wonder what she was up too. As I picked up my bag she started mumbling something like "That's his bookbag?". Then she started jumping on desks and tackled me! She got off then she threw a jump high kick but I dodged. Then she started throwing chairs and it got worse! She threw the desk at me! Golly gee Goodness me I dodged! Then she stops and gives up. She then said:"Whatever it's not even worth it.".

When I got home I saw my mom sleeping on her bed from work. She works at the bar as a bartender or stripper hee hee. I wish my father hadn't left. But my mom refuses me to work. She says I should concenctrate on doing good in school. Anyways I went to go cook me some dinner since I was hungry (yes I can cook). After I was done eating went to my room and this enevelope fall out. Oh so this is what she wanted back. I put up in the light. Babo turns out she left the note out of the enevelope. Who was she even trying to give this too? I think I should help her. I went to sleep but I hear a noise in the living room at 1:24 am. I saw a life sized doll figure again with a sword 

" WHAT THE HELL?!?"

" I'm sorry but I have to erase your memory or even worse... Kill you."

"NO YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG It WA-"

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG"

She swings her sword with much strength but yet so gracefully. I keep dodging and dodging. DAMN SHE'S STRONG!

" YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!! YOU LEFT THE NOTE OUT OF THE ENVELOPE!!!"

"OH~ Really? Hee whoops! I forgive you. And thank you bye!"

As she was heading out through the window (wtf?) her stomach grumbles. I pull her back inside and I made her some rice. 

Sunny's POV

"Here you go~ My name is Sooyoung. Now that your done we are going to talk about this misunderstanding ok? I want to show you something that might help you."

He take me to his room and pulls out a box labled " My Life With Tiffany Hwang Box".

"WOW! I have the same Thing Just a different person."

"REALLY? I guess really do have some things in common. This box is filled with all my memories with tiffany, songs that reming me of her, names of our children, feelings, places I want to take her etc, etc."

"WOAH! You even have well shot pictures of her sleeping in class!"

" Hee hee yeah... Now That I told you who I like yyou should tell me who you like and we could help each other out."

Maybe I should make a deal with him. I mean he is Taeyeon's best friend wait... he's Taeyeon's best friend meaning his the one who dropped my favorite icecream! OOOoh he's sure gonna suffer when I do this deal! 

"Ok... I like.... Taeyeon.."

"Awesome we can help each other even more!"

"YES WE CAN! Ok then! From tommorrow on you will be my dog and I'm your owner. You must do as I say and this will all be done after we confess to the people we like. Thanks Sooyoung. Oh by TheWAYMYNAMEISSUNNY!!!"

Sooyoung's POV

"wha but I arrrrrrish."

That girl is sure something. I look over my rice cooker and I see it's empty. Damn for a little doll she sure eats like a tiger.

Well I guess this note was a new beginninging of a new life.