Split Personality

The Dragon and The Tiger

Sooyoung's POV

 

" Hey what's for breakfast?"

 

" We'll you see... The rice cooker is still broken and I sort of wanted to go to..."

 

" Jonny's, right? Alright, I'll take you there, dog." 

 

"Yay!"

 

----At Jonny's-----

 

" She wasn't here today*pout*."

 

" Of course, the girl needs her rest... Sooyoung! Look at this!" she shoves the magazine in my face which literally showed my nose popping out.

 

" Ah yes, the model looks very pretty indeed."

 

" Not the model, you idiot! The purse! It looks so cute. But even I couldn't wear those clothes she's wearing since in Di short *pout*. I have to wear xsmall..."

 

" That will all change once you have Tae- never mind.."

 

" Aaaaweooo! Even my future husband is short! Phewie!" As we waited for our food, Sunny caught something her interest. How do I know you ask? Well, she forced the magazine to my face again!

 

" Look Soo! Look!" " Yes Sunny, that's a very nice purse-"

 

" No you idiot! The model, the model!" she said in a harsh whisper.

 

" What about the model!?" She then twisted my head to the left direction causing my neck to crack.. A lot.. 

 

" Oh! Isn't she the one on this magazine? But who is she with?"

 

We stare at her to see who she's with too only be surprised by the unexpected.

 

" Buuuuuuuuuuuufffff *spits out beverage*!!! TAEYEON!?!" we say in union in whispers. "

 

Please don't come, please don't come! Please!"

 

Sunny was praying for Taeyeon and the model not to come. Unfortunately, they walked straight to our table. Its both our unlucky day.

 

" Oye! Morning Sunny! Morning Sooyoung! Oh and heres my childhood friend, Jessica!"

 

" Hello~ Oh! I see that you must already know who I am due to the fact you're reading my magazine! Tee he!"

 

This girl... Really is cute and innocent like.. Hee Hee maybe Sunny should be like her sometimes.

 

" Heres your coffee."

 

" Thank you!"

 

" Ah! Let me do that!" says Jessica.

 

So she takes the sugar pack a puts a little bit too much then this happens.

 

" Aww stupid me! Everyone calls me an air head and a klutz for a reason! Sorry Sooyoung! I didn't know if you liked dark coffee! Silly me!"

 

" N-no. It's not your fault! I like sweet things.. Thanks anyway."

 

" Ah, I need to use the restroom. I'll be back." Taeyeon then gets up and walks to the restroom.

 

Why would he leave me in such an awkward atmosphere? Evacuating the sphere, I decided to go to the restroom too.

 

" I'm gonna... Go too.." As I made my turn to the toilet, Taeyeon suddenly pulls to his side and asked me dome questions.

 

" What do you think about Jessica?"

 

" Well, she seems like a really nice girl and really innocent and cute. He he."

 

" Good thing you left Sunny with her. Watch this." We watch the scene and it was something I couldn't believe!

 

" Hey, you shorty! You, listen! Serve me more coffee!"

 

"....*flip*.." Sunny flips the page of the magazine she's reading.

 

" I see! You're an ignorant one. Well, no need for you, I can just use use your boyfriend and steal him away for Jessica!"

 

" He's not my boyfriend. *flip*" she said expressionless. It sort of Hirt my heart a bit. Wha the?

 

" You see this is Jessica's true colors. Tyrant, spoiled, bossy, basically your typical princess." whispered Taeyeon.

 

Silence...

 

" Well, either way, Jessica is gonna have that big delinquent anyway. There isn't really good looking guys here.. Hey, how many centimeters are? Do they even make clothes for people like haha!"

 

SMACK!! 

 

Sunny's POV

 

" There was a mosquito on your cheek!"

 

" waaaaaaHhhhhhhh!!!" I look at my hand pretending to see what "bug" I smacked.

 

" Oh wait, it was a fly." I said experessionless. I couldn't take her bull crap anymore.  Then Taeyeon and Sooyoung came back just in time when the stupid brat was crying looking like the innocent one! The girl is a true demon!

 

" Wah! Sunny hit me in the cheek, Taeyeon!"

 

" What? There was a mosquito." We left Jonny's, but really hope Taeyeon didn't get the wrong idea. 

 

 

" That Girl! She's the devil! A brat, I tell you! She was evil! Evil! Believe me Sooyoung!"

 

" Here's another bowl of rice. And yes I do believe you."

 

" Thank goodness we're not ever seeing here face ever again! Ugh! I hope she doesn't tell Taeyeon what happened! I hope he doesn't hate!" She makes me do mad! I want to punch her! I hate that woman!

 

---Next Day---

 

" Students, we have a new student today. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

 

" Yes I would! Hi~ I'm Jessica~ You may know me as an airhead or a model but please take care of me! *wink*"

 

Everything... Was... So... Fake!

 

" Oh my gosh! She's theist prettiest model in the magazines!"

 

" I love her!" " Jessica-shi! Sit with me!"

 

" No me!" " Why don't I just in the middle of you girls huh?"

 

" Even Better!"

 

Mother of God! Why!?! Why!?! 

 

Psh, of course she'd be friends with Nicole and Hymin.  I swear in gonna punch the living out of her if she does anything to me!

 

---Gym---

 

" Oh I'm so glad to be in this class!!"

 

" I'm sorry if I don't have the uniforms like you guys! I hope I'm not breaking any rules! I want uniforms like you guys!"

 

" Jessica, you look so stylish!"

 

" Jessica is certainly cute and has an exceptionally nice body but... My cute girl-detecting Tiffany Radar isn't reacting all this time.." says Tiffany who literally had a pink radar on her head spinning.

 

" Are you ok?" " Ah, jeez... Why do I fall over in the middle of nowhere? So uncool!"

 

" Jessica is pretty clumsy."

 

" You're a bit of an airhead."

 

" That's not it at all! But.. They sometimes tell me that.,"

 

" Jessi, you sure are an airhead."

 

" As expected."

 

" No- that's not it!"

 

" We get it, we get it!"

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

" Amazing."

 

  " She's got a complete grasp of how to win people's hearts." pointed out Taeyeon.

 

" Why didn't you tell me she was transferring?"

 

" Cause you wouldn't know her true colors. Also I want her to show her true colors.. for once."

. ---back in class--

 

I went outside of class to the vending machine to get something to drink. As I was about to put in the last quarter, Jessica comes and pushes me aside.

 

" First! Here you go!"

 

Don't try acting cute and innocently with me! I already know your little dirty tricks!

 

" You know, I already saw the true-"

 

" As a sorry for yesterday. I guess I said something to Sunny that ticked her off." I see, she still thinks I didn't see her.

 

" No it's ok-"

 

" No wonder everyone calls me a klutz.. Well, off to class then Sooyoung." she said in much dissapointment. Weido

 

 

In class, as the teacher was writing on the board, someone sent a note:

 

Why did you return to class barely on time with Jessica?

 

- From Sunny

I turn to her to see her glaring. Like I care! I crumpled the note but I got another note. It was from Tiffany, I look at her a shyly wave and she waves back with a smile. How cute. It said:

 

Sooyoung, Tiffany is angry! You're being somewhat suspicious together with transfer-student-person. Is it cheating? Are you cheating? If you dump Sunny... At that time...! There will be a punishment!

- From Tiffany

 

Weird... I swore I heard her voice reading this whole thing with her emotion.. O.o Doh! Dammit! Why do I have to go through this? Thanks to you Jessica! So I wrote back:

 

Sorry about the completely different subject, but what do you think about people that refers themselves as airheads?

 

Tiffany then gets up and I swear I heard those pianos of vampires were playing. She dramatically puts her arms over her head and makes a peaceful face, daze. But then she puts them over her chest and makes the most scariest face         

 

Ever...

 

As the teacher was just turning, she sat right down back to her peaceful self..

 

 

" Hey Sooyoung? Join the track team with us!" said Hyoyeon.

 

" Yeah!" Yong joined. " I can't, I'll just scare them away, plus I have.."

 

" Palmtop Tiger! *gulp*"

 

Sunny's POV

 

" What did you do now?" as he stared at my sticky locker thanks to the juice I had.

 

" I tripped and all the juice fell and all the juice fell in my locker."

 

" Very well then. Go ahead."

 

" I'll wait in the classroom."

 

As I sat in the class room with my head down, I heard somebody coming in.

 

" Soo-"

it was Jessica.

 

" Oh it's you. You're a real eyesore, you know!"

 

" Don't come near me, damn kid."

 

" Scary! As expected at Sunkyu that even teachers find annoying. When we went to the teacher's office earlier, the teachers were all fawning over Sunkyu. They were worried whether Jessica was being bullied by Sunny or not! You're really hated around here."

 

" I'm going to have a good time seeing how long you can keep up that split personality facade. Revealing your true colors would be boring, right?

I'll keep watching you.

Even if we change classes.

Even after we graduate.

Just like your stalker!"

 

" You're such an annoying runt. It's because of that you don't have many friends isn't it? Just one: Choi Sooyoung. He looks like a delinquent, though he's entrance by me. Gross. But  won't you be really all alone? I really do pity you. To even be hated by humanitarians like Taeyeon..."

 

" What was that..?" she told thy bish!

 

" Because I already told him all about what happened at the family restaurant. I think probably he really hates you now. It's really the end."

 

She walks out leaving me with shock and pained eyes written all over.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Jessica?

 

 

" Sunny! I'm coming in!

 

" What? You're here after all, aren't you!"

 

I pull off her covers only to see a little girl crying.

 

Oh Sunny.

 

" The lights are even off. Hey Sun-"

 

" What did you come for?"

 

 "What" you say? It's about food! So... Sunny?!? You alright?" she starts crying again.

 

" She says Taeyeon... Hates me... The woman said *sniiiffff* she told everything. I... I..."

 

I put my arm around her and rub her back.

 

" It's alright, he knows everything, how she really is."

 

" Really? *sniff*"

 

" Really. He doesn't like these types of girls-"

 

" Why am I tiny? Why do I have a weird name?" she stood up on her bed.

 

" What!?!" " Just because she's 165 cm tall! She looks like sailor Jupitar!?.."

 

" As a bonus, just because she's childhood friends with Taeyeon." I added. Whoops!

 

" Sorry about that."

 

" Soo-young! There's no pork cutlet sauce!" yelled my mom across the window.

 

" Pork cutlet?"

 

" Let's go to the store!"

 

Sunny's POV

 

As we were in the market, I saw a magazine with that woman on it. Yuck.. But then I saw something interesting.

 

 

" So she's on a holiday at school from work?"

 

" yeah that's what it says on the magazine."

 

" Hey, isn't that?"

 

" That woman."

 

" why is she wearing that green track suit and flowy hat? And why does she have bags of sweets? Is she throwing a home party?"

 

" No, no that's not it..,"

I just know what to do with my revenge now. Hee Hee Hee evil smirk ahead in the weather forecast Sunny.