That Moment Experessed

The Dragon and The Tiger

 

Sooyoung's POV

I walked up to Sunny's door and insert the key to her apartment thus opening the door so I can go in. I turn on the lights and fo straight to Sunny's room.

"Get up already. You stayed up late again, didn't you? The lights were on. I confirmed this up to 2:30 AM."

I throw up her blanket off her body. I see  the small delicate tiger crawled up in a ball. Then she starts mumbling some words.

" Rice is... rice is... dripping out of... Sooyoung's ears... sparkling, white rice..."

" *sigh* If it's about breakfast, I brought it already. I'll warm it up for you, so go wash your face."

I leave the room to go make the breakfast but I hear Sunny mumble "Breakfast..."

" All right, now for the dishes and laundry.." I set down the ray of food on the table. " This place really is barren.". With y wander eyes, I spotted a cardboard bow. I look inside and I see photo albums... of Taeyeon O.o

" This is..."

" Just what are you looking at?" a demon voice was spoken...

" S-Sunny this is..?"

" Yeah, that's right! They're pictures of Taeyeon! You got a problem with that?" she starts cracking her knuckles.. Crap -__-

" This... is supposed to be Taeyeon?"

" I-I-I can't help it! I always end up shaking! When I try to take pictures of Taeyeon, I.." Her face started turning red as she was doing some dance move like from Gee when they get nervous and they start holding there face.

" Want me to take one?"

" Eh"

" A picture of him. I won't say I'm good at it, but anything is better tha-"

" Wait a minute! You were suppose to do this last time!.... H-How many are you willing to take?" she take out her hand in the form of a stop sign, her face is even red as the stop sign.  Hahaha atleast she didn't hit me..

----Later at school----

Sunny's POV

" What kind of picture shall I get? An extremely concentrated face? In the middle of softball practice? Oh, can't forget to take one of him eating lunch!" I said as I slamed close my locker for my shoes.

" Like I said, I'll take as many as you want."

" You say "As many as you want", but there's a limit, isn't there?! Okay, the take an infinite amount." I yelled at Sooyoung with burning fire until a hello intinguished it..

" Good mornig."

It was Taeyeon.... Did he... just hear... everything just...now?

" Oh, good morning. You're late today."

I was lost for words, as I was trying my hardest to say good morning back but it just couldn't come out.

" Yeah, it's because I went to student council first."

" I see.."

" Oh,oh .. MORNIN"!" 

Awkward...silence... was it that bad...?
 

Sooyoung's POV

My was twitching due to the terrible, out-bursted hello... That's so old. Just was too old, Sunny.

" Uh, tha- that was wrong! Um, uh...!" Having her hands up in a way of saying wait what no!

" Sunkyu.. Mornin'!" says Taeyeon in the most dorkiest way I have ever seen. " I'll go ahead then." way to defeat the awkward silence Taeyeon.

" Hey, did you get that?"

" Get what?"

" Him saying " Mornin'!, of course!" How the hell do you expect me to do that?

" That came out of nowhere. How was I supposed to get that?"

" Useless mongrel."

" I see.."

Taeyeon's POV

Boy that was awkward but it was cute how Sunny did say morning the old fashion Irsh way.

" Taeyeon, look at this for a second."

" Hey, hey, look at this magazine model! He looks just like you!!"

" It's almost time for the morning assembly, you two. End the blabbering and get moving to the schoolyard."

" Aw, he won't play along. Since he's the vice-president, he's too serious. I wanted atleast some reaction."

" Yeah!"

Sooyoung's POV

Taeyeon is really popular with the girls somehow. I turn to look at Sunny and I see her grumbling some wocked spell of some sort I believe clenching her fingers with much anger. I swear I just say some dark aura around her.

Sunny's POV

What's with Taeyeon, huh?! Want me to roll you uo, huh?!

Turns out there's an assembly today so that mean we had to go out to the schoolyard. Ugh more walking! As we were lined up I heard some students gasp really loudly but thanks for their stupid I hieght I could't see who they were excited for.

Taeyeon's POV

I see the president of the student counciler walk up the staris to the small platform and stands next to me. I van't help but to smirk. I can't help but feel great when she's here. Kwon Yuri was her name.

" Everyone, line up!" as she yells in to the loud speaker like her voice wasn't loud enough. Everyone couldn't help but follow her orders.

" Lately, a bunch of you numb nuts have been forgetting your syudent handbooks! We have proof too! According to the Disciplinary Officer's report, during last weeks inspection of everybody's personl belongings, there were... Uh, how many was it again?"

I whispered to her ear, " Fifty-nine."

" School-wide, a total of fifty-six people have forgett-"

I had to whisper to her again due to her little mistake, " Fifty-nine."

Sunny's POV

That's it! That was the second he had to whisper to his ear! This girl is pissing me off!

" Wait! That was wrong. A total of fifty-nine. Minor details aside! Anyhow! Coming to school without your handbook is like forgetting your pride as a student ast Oohasi! You drill that into your skulss, huh?!"

" YEAH!" everyone shouts. Pffft, brown nosers! She just pissed me off!

Taeyeon's POV

" Are you the one to speak?" Oh no.. Not Sunny!

" You're forgetting things too."

" S- Sunny.."

" You little runt, you say something?" No Yuri no!

" You're forgetting to put people at ease."

" Huh?"

" E-A-S-E!"

" Oh, my bad. Every one at ease!" She says in the speaker nonchantley.

" Man, we're highschoolers now and yet we're lining up like idiots, listening to this worthless crap for ages."

" Is it really that bad? You're just holding your hand on your hips?"

" What was that?" Sunny says as she held her fist up. Not again.

" Hey, Sunny-"

" Great, trying to work up sweat early this the morning?"

" President, calm yourself too!" Not you too!

" What would you know?! No back pain, no pain from being labor, and yet we're holding onto our hips! We look so-"

I gotta stop this before she goes overboard! I go behind her and hold her up.

" Sunny!" She freezes, hanging from my arms.

" S-Sunny, please calm down. I'm sorry president. Please continue the morning assembly!"

" Y-yeah." Phew! that was close. 

Sooyoung's POV

" What's going on?"

" Was the palmtop tiger biting the president?"

Idiot.

We headed back to class after that little conflict, I was english class and Hyoyeon was reading a paragraph in English which sounded terrible! Bet Tiffany would have sounded beautiful due to her being an American. In the corner of my eye, I see little Sunny on her desk with her head down. She's so obviously depressed. Wait, she's happy?  Then she gets, I guess the weird shivers and then lays back to her postition. 

" That's enough Hyoyeon. Next we'll... Sunny? You're in a good mood today, aren't you? Let's have you happily read for us!" The teacher smiles at the look she saw from Sunny but soon turned it to a frown due to Sunny's evil face. 

" Just kidding, got you there!" she said in terror hiding her face with the English book so she didn't have to see Sunny's face.

" Hyoyeon! Read ethusiasticlly for us!"

" Come On Seohyun! Give me a break!" You can clearly see his fried shrimp on his desk.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!

" Ok class we are done for now, now go eat your lunch!"

" Here, your lunch box." I handed it to Sunny. She stared at it for 30 seconds then she put her head back down.

" I was being a nuisance to Taeyeon by fighting it out with the student council president, Yuri... But then there was an excitment carnival when he held me back..." She said doing a little dancinf swaying from side to side on her chair. 

" S-Sunny...?""

" But I wanna apologize too!" She starts holding her head and shaking it side to side. This girl really is weird.

" Don't sweat it."

" The student council president doesn't care about minor things like that.  Oh! Lunch box? Can I join too?" Taeyeon points to himself.

" That's nice! That's real nice! I'll barge in on you too!" Tiffany barges in out of now where. Where the hell did she come from, not that I don't mind...

" What!" Sunny and I can't help but say in unison. We're both blushing madly due to the fact both the people we like want to join us for lunch. * Gulp*

" Doing this once in a while is real nice!"

" Yeah!"

" Man, I'm hungry!"

We can't help but look at each other in confusion. What the hell?

" Rub a dub dub!" Tiffany claps her hands together ready to chomp down her lunch. Taeyeon is then asking about what type of side dish we were having. I check to see Sunny and I see her lost and about to faint due to Taeyeon's force near her.

" So, who made your lunch, Sunny?"

Since she was still paraylized thanks to Taeyeon's charms, she points to me with her shaky hand holding chopsticks. 

" What? Sooyoung makes it?" asked Taeyeon. Oh no!

" No you got it all wrong! You know how Tiffany is a part-time cellphone decorator, well I've been making lunch for spare money ha ha!" please buy please buy it please buy iiiittt!

" Oh really?!? Then you should make me lunch from now on haha!"

" Yeah me too! I love your lunches!"

" I'll make some for everyone next time he he..."

" Taeyeon-shi, Tiffany-shi, we should uh- go now.."

" ah Meeting.. Guess we can't finishing enjoying lunch with you guys. We better get going Tiffany! Bye, see you later!"

" Y-yeah! Bye you guys!..... Phew that was close to discomfort!"

" Eating lunch with Taeyeon awwww talking with Taeyeon awwwwww!!"

" Hey Sunny! Listen, was it casual to tell Taeyeon I made lunch for you?" yelled at her quietly. In seconds she realized what she did and froze with a shocked face on.

" And we were just clearing out the rumors too!"

" What should I do!?! What should I do!?! What should I do!?!" She said shaking me back and fourth.

" Just Calm Down!"

I shoved two pieces of potatoes in for her to stop talking.

" We have to be careful next time.."

" Mufff uffff huufffff buiffff!"

" Yah! Tell me when your done eating!"

" * Gulp! * there's no meat in the lunch today."

" I like to change it up a bit everyday.."

 

Scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub!

" As I thought! The mold roots are deep around public faculties! But not when it's discovered by me! Rrrrrrrreaaaaaaaaaageeeeeeee!!!"

" Hey Soo! We should go home now!"

" No, you can go home now Hyo. Just leave it all to me!"

" Really?!? Sure thing Soo!"

" Mwuahahaha! No mold can escape Sooyoung the Mold Buster! Ha ha ha!"

" Sooyoung, you dog, let's go already!"

" Eh? What are you doing in the makes bathroom!?!"

" No time to explain. Come now child!"

Noones POV

The two started running infront of the gate where Taeyeon was playing baseball with the other guys. They plopped themselves down and Sunny took out the camera. 

" Now! Now! Take it now! Ahh he looks so handsome!"

Sheesh this girl- Sooyoung

" Take it quickly! Quickly!" she was shoving the camera to Sooyoung's cheek without even knowing but he didn't mind.

" How Do I get shots-"

" Hand it too me! Eh! Oh! Yes! Perfect!"

The pictures Sunny was taking were so blurry and terrible. You couldn't even recognize Taeyeon at all!

Sooyoung's POV

Oh so this is how the mass blurry ness of pictures are made.

" Taeyeon go! Oh he so good at playing ball- CcCCCHHHHAAAARRRGGGEE!!"

Taeyeon caught the winning catch but looked around too see who said that. And all you see is Sooyoung waving awkwardly to Taeyeon. He bought it!

We went to go eat at Starbucks, Sunny and I. We already printed out the pictures Sunny took and she seemed to enjoy them very much! How do I know? Due to her drooling over flowing, I had to wipe it of like a baby. 

" Ahhhh it's like a Taeyeon festival! I can't help but drool!"

I was making dinner as usual whe suddenly, Sunny comes in with a knife in her hand.

" I want help to since you helped took some pictures of Taeyeon today for me..,"

" What are you doing with that!?!"

" Stop this nonsense or else I'll drop this little thing.. Anyways I want to make a lunch box for Tiffany and T- Taeyeon too.."

" Ok then start with peeling the potatoes."

" I'm smart enough do something you know! Hung! There!"

She cut the potato into a square.

" There! I peeled the potato without cutting my fingers!"

Aish this girls it so dumb but she so cut.. What am I saying?

After dinner was done, Sunny kept saying at the photos.

" Stop doing that! You might damage them you know."

" Shut up and do what your told dog."

" You someone here can laminate those pictures of your loved one right?"

" Really?!? Ok then wait I'll pick one!"

She kept shuffling and shuffling though the pictures but the stops and stares at one with sad eyes. 

" You know you can pick as many as you want, right?"

" Shut up. I'm going home."

" Wait! Sunny!"

Too late she left. But I too want a picture... Of Tiffany..,

----Next day----

" Heeeeyyyy!! Soo, check this out! I made this yesterday!"

" What is it? Yellow ooze?"

" No silly! It a picture of yellow pudding I made yesterday but you can't eat though! Here, have this picture!"

Finally, I have a picture of Tiffany..

I walked to the vending machine only to find Sunny on the floor looking at the pictures. 

" Still choosing?"

" Ahhhh! N-no! Just shut up!"

Guess she's still fussing over it.

" Since you're so eager to choose, why don't you choose for me? Here!"

"uff! Fine then!"

Why do I have to choose?...

" Are those Sunny's pictures if me?"

" Yeah yeah. What no I can explain this!"

" Ah no worries. Look.."

He pulls out an album with a picture of Sunny yawning. 

" Why do you have a picture of Sunny!?!"

" Well the photograph club was giving them out-"

" No! Why do you have Sunny's picture!?!"

I was getting frustrated cause he wouldn't give me the correct answer! 

" You see.. I too, used to love Sunny..  But she rejected.. "

That idiot.

Sunny's POV

" What a wasteful thing!"

" I know but he just startled me with his confession that I said no! But then.., later on, I started falling in love with him. It was right here too up in the rooftop."

Flashback-- whoosh!

" Sunny!"

" What..."

" I love your string straight forward sayings! And also your string personality makes me lo-"

End of flashback 

"And that's how it went.. He told me he l-loved me."

Sooyoung's POV

Taeyeon

" It was a weird confession. I couldn't tell if he was praising me or bad mouthing about me.. But I did know I felt happy. It felt nice to someone needed you and made them feel wanted."

For some reason Sunny's living enviornment came to mind.

" Yah you erted dog! Making e say embarrassing stuff! Aaaaaaasrrrrtgh!"

She kicks the door right behind me.

But I wonder, what would a clutz like Sunny be wanted for?