The Tiger and The Dragon

The Dragon and The Tiger

Sooyoung's POV

After last night, Sunny didn't come for breakfast. My mom was depressed though for the fact Sunny wasn't coming anymore. She loved Sunny. Anyways, in school I bumped into to Sunny but she just glared at me for 2 seconds and left. Looks like she got out of the class for some reason. I open the door and I see desks flipped over. Aish what did she do now. Then everyone is apologizing for yesterday
 

" Sorry Sooyoung  about misunderstanding your friendship with you and Sunny!"

" Sunny was the one who told us you guys weren't dating and that you aren't a delinquent and we shouldn't judge you by your looks of whether your a good guy or not."

" See I told you guys Sooyoung isn't bad!"

" May I please have moment with you Sooyoung?"

" Yeah sure Tiffany."

" I'm sorry for already assuming you and Sunny are dating. Although if I see you make her cry once I will not forgive oh ho ho ho!"

After that little session I didn't see Sunny at all... Aish what is this girl doing! She should be focused on confessing to Taeyeon. Why is she helping me? At lunch I go out to the stairs and I hear Sunny.

" TAEYEON!!!!!"

Idiot why would you confess half the day? What if it doesn't go well? Then you'll have a bad day.

Sunny's POV

" TAEYEON!!!!!"

" Hmmm? Oh Sunny!"

" Tae- Taeyeon I- I have feelings for you.."

" But aren't you dating Sooyoung?"

" No guys misunderstood! We just live near each other and he just makes me rice!"

" So do you... Dislike him?

"... No.... But I don't like him like that! He's been really kind too me! He makes me rice to cheer me up! And he supports me and helped me! Without him I wouldn't be able to stand right here and confess my love for you!"

" Remember one year ago?"

" Yeah I do.. What about it?"

" You still have that funny face. You have that funny face around Sooyoung a lot now a days. I think you two will be really good together. Good thing your on good terms with each other."

" What? I just told you I love you and I'm not dating Sooyoung! Did you not hear!?!"

" Let's be great friends this year Sunny."

" I just confe- friends?.."

Silence filled the air. That is until the bell rang.

" Ommo! Better get to class Sunny!"

I stood there with a blank face. What had just happened? I guess he rejected me. I look down to the ground in disappointment holding back my tears.

" You aren't gonna cry are you?"

" Yo- you! Di- did you hear all of th- that?"

" Come on, I bet you haven't eaten breakfast yet right? And probably still hungry from last night right? I'll make some"

" Stop it! People will misunderstand again! I told you, you're not my dog anymore! Why do you continue?"

" I don't know either.. But I just can't leave you alone!"

" I told you already! Enough! You're not my dog anymore!"

" I see... But I'm not you're dog! I'm a dragon!.... Sunny! Just like in the ancient times the tiger and the dragon are on equal levels thus letting the dragon able to be by the tiger's side! I will be by your side!"

Then he stands by my side. Hmmmph this punk! So i kick on the back of his legs.

" Don't ever but as the same place as you! Know your place!"

" Ow! Hey!"

" Come on let's go I'm hungry! I have new plans! I'm not gonna give up Taeyeon like that! Just like you said whether your a dog or not, you'll always be on my side.

And with that he left with me... By my side... I smirk to myself.
Hee Hee! He said he can't leave me

----- Told you guys I'd Update! Like you guys care osh!-----