One of her Pasts

Forever Alone

(Note: I used anime photos in order to keep the identity of the boy... The boy shouldn't reveal now... or maybe LATER... Pls. I don't own this pics.. so that's it...)

 

"I won't bother you anymore. I CAN'T bother you from now on. I'm just a NOBODY to you. Bye, I'm going to my room."

(Sakuya's POV):

That's his parting words that I couldn't forget The last words he's ever spoken since he came. I was SO MAD that I DIDN'T think about his feelings. I'm SO SELFISH and ignorant because I didn't think his feelings. I HURT HIM. I've always been hurting people when I get mad. I take my anger in people effortlessly forgetting that they're also humans and have feelings of their own.

I NEVER want to believe WHAT OTHER people are SAYING which is I DON'T CARE. I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE are SAYING whether it's the FACT or the TRUTH. I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE AND WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE. I NEVER wanted to listen to ANY SINGLE WORD they are saying. I PRETEND that my ears are TOO DEAF to hear everything they're blabbering about. I think of it other than LIES. AS I AM NOW, I always argue about what I believe from what people are saying. IT'S NOT LIKE I LOVE TO ARGUE BUT I'm just defending what I BELIEVE! Is it SO WRONG? Is it SO WRONG TO DEFEND what you believe?  YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, DO YOU? You don't understand, SOMEONE LIKE ME! You won't. It's HARD. EVERYTHING is hard UNDERSTAND. NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ME. NO ONE! NO ONE! NO ONE! The person who will understand me never exists...

([ "I'm here. I understand you." ])

I opened my eyes because I remember that familiar voice back then. The voice that makes me feel from the moment I heard it. Oh, it's YOU boy.

I glance around me. THIS SCENE... Why am I here? What am I doing here? I'm here with you so... I won't complain anymore. You're here with me.

([ "Why are you crying? Is there anything wrong? Is there anything I could help you with? Did something happen? Look at you, you're all in mess. Do you want to tell me everything?" ])

[ "I rather not. Your presence is enough. Just being near you gives me strength to stand still. I'm fine being with you. I don't need to explain because I'M SIMPLY BAD. I'm SUCH, A BAD, BAD, BAD GIRL." ] *tears rolling*

([ "What did I do? You're crying more. I didn't mean to make you cry more. Tell me if it's my fault so I could apologize, so you could forgive me. I don't want to see girls crying. You shouldn't be crying. Here, take my handkerchief and wipe your tears. Don't bother returning it. It's yours. Take care of it. Just remember that when life gets tough you shouldn't just in one corner. What you should do is to be strong and face it bravely. You shouldn't run because you're making your life more difficult. Were talking about how you would "rebuild" your life and your future. In this world, humans are the ones who are making their own lives because NOBODY had to make their lives. I can't make your life and you can't make my life because we don't own each other though we can lead each other. We have no other master than ourselves. I don't think you as a bad person because I don't know you. I know nothing about you so I won't judge you." ])

[ "It's so nice to hear that from you, boy. I'm so happy. So happy. No one has ever said that to me. You understand me. I like you. You're one of a kind. People like you should be kept and treasured. Not to be thrown away after being used. It's so SAD that I've been a BOTHER to you. Maybe if you HADN'T COME TO HELP ME, I would have not intrude to your life. I'M SO PATHETIC, SO STUPID, SO HELPLESS, SO IMMATURE AND SO USELESS. IT'S ALL ME FAULT!" ]

([ "Don't say things like that. You're not a bother to me. I'm happy to help you. It's my will to help you because I saw you need help. IF I HADN'T COME TO HELP YOU, I'LL REGRET IT and guilt would come over me. IF I HADN'T NOT HELP YOU, I won't be living life well with that regret and guilt. Living with regret and guilt is a burden, a heavy burden carried until your death. I just know that when you see something's wrong, you should just go without hesitation. To make make them okay and to make the pain go away and that's what I'm doing to you. Wait there, I'll just go get us two cups of hot chocolate. I'll be sure to get back quickly FOR YOU." ])

(SFX: *the boy running*)

(Setting: Right now, the little Sakuya was at the boy's warehouse temporarily...)

After 15 minutes...

Why isn't he here yet? What happened to him? Why is he taking to long? Did something happen to him? NO! It can't be! IT'LL BE MY FAULT AGAIN! NO! Not him! Please, no!

([ "Forget it. It'll be alright. It's me. I'm already here." ]) *hugs Sakuya*

[ "I'm worried because of YOU!" ]

([ "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Living you alone is scary. You won't be alone because I'll be at your side always." ])

[ "I hope you're not those people who lies only to make things okay." ]

([ "No, I'm not. C'mon, let's drink those hot chocolates or they would get cold." ])

[ "Yep!" laugh ]

It's not clear to me what we did but I know were both happy and the room was filled with laughter. At least, pain and agony wasn't there in my heart. What I have now is happiness. Fun, love and happiness is what a kid wants. Money won't make up on the lists because it can't buy non-material things. Some people are BLIND because they can only see money and it's uses. They're TOO BLIND to see what's really IMPORTANT like people who supports them, loves them and cares for them. Mainly, they FORGOT to thank God. It's God who gives them all of that. Some people had forgotten to go to church just because of LAME EXCUSES they've got. They just don't care. How shameful of them. I bet God also wants happiness for himself just like ME but he's not selfish. I know that because he let me have a taste of happiness...

W-What is this feeling? My sight is spinning. I feel dizzy.

Boy, what did you do to me?

 

 

Hi, everyone. this is i_speaknow. I'm just a person with few words, hehe. Thanks for reading and viewing my stuff. I feel happy when I see how many views my story. Thanks! Hope you continue to support this fanfic!

Now that I think about it, I don't have any comments yet. frown I'm not pushing you to do a comments but please if you viewed or read this already please put a comment. THANK U VERY MUCH~! I LOVE YOU~~~heartheartheart KISS ME~heart