To The Rescue

Forever Alone

(Sakuya's POV)

I don't know what he really meant by that. I kept thinking what he said to me. Many times have I think of it, I still don't get it for real. I don't know what's up w/ me.

His face is so serious. I see it. He was looking at me w/ that facial expression MAYBE thinking that what he's feeling would affect me. Yeah and, it's like what he's saying was something like common sense. BUT I'M SORRY, I don't have a clue of what really was the message he want to express to me. It makes me think that he's quite insane saying those things I wouldn't understand. On top of that, he stopped explaining them to me. What he said are useless. Why did he did that?

Even though I don't want to think about it, it still pops in my mind. That matter won't leave me alone making my mind going berserk. I'm being haunted by his words. Every time, I see him in my mind, I hated it even though I loved him before. I'm living so well withput him so why did it bugs me? Why do I feel scared somehow? It's like something's bad is going to happen. It's not like I don't care BUT...

Even so, to be scared is to be defenseless and weak. I don't want to be ever like that again. Weaks are always taken for granted and tortured. Well, it's their fault to be that way. Afterall, weaks are just "DOLLS" or the so called "PUPPET" because they're easily manipulated and the main reason is FEAR. They don't know how to say "no" to their "PUPPETEER". If the weak would go against  their "PUPPETEER", they would get the weak by punishing them. They're stupid because they don't fight back after all those abuses they take. They choose to stay weak. They sure are PITIFUL, I guess. I should be nice to them because they won't "BITE" you. I'm just worried because what if I meet a weak person and then he becomes a burden to me? Should I accept her w/o knowing my real feelings towards her? (assuming it was a girl... )

I went to the bus stop. I saw people coming in and out They seem to be faceless for I didn't know any of them. They're busy running their own bussiness and they don't notice someone like me beside them. I never heard any of them started a short conversation or a simple 'hi' and 'hello'. I know, I know they won't do that because I'M A COMPLETE STRANGER to them. I'm not beautiful nor attractive. I'm not EVEN appealing myself. I BLAME myself because I'm not NOTICEABLE to people. I'M SO PLAIN so a lot of people would just ignore me like I'm an invisible sort of supernatural being. Ah yeah, a ghost!

Well, if I'm sort of that, I'll just choose to ignore them too. If they don't mind me then I won't mind them too. NEVER MIND. I'll also do what they're doing to me. I guess, I'm something to be ignore of.

And oh, my groceries are getting heavier. Maybe I bought TOO much. Don't worry, a girl like me is strong. I can handle it.

I went inside the bus. Passengers are staring in different directions: to the new comers like me, outside, their things, on the TV and elsewhere. Most of the passengers are adults. Children were only few. Some passengers are a couple. I saw a woman and a man on the other side. The woman was sleeping on the man's lap and the man had only closed his eyes and his hand on the woman's back. I reme,ber seeing someone who did that to me too. My EX-BOYFRIEND, Hoon-kun. He's so STUPID and a BASTARD so why do I remember something like that? Memories about us, our love for each other should have been DAMNED by now. I already MOVE ON but seeing him would make me remember everything that had happened about us. ALL OF IT. From START till the END. A flashback scene from the past.

I wish my mind would be COMPLETELY BLANK so I couldn't think of anything as if I'm REBORN. I would only think about LEARNING; learning anything I could. *sigh* That must be nice, eh?

My STOP is here. I should go. I picked my groceries and tried to walk like a model but I slipped and started to fall. NO! NO! NO WAY! I'm falling! To where? Idiot, to the ground of course. Ugh, I should have known. I waited and so...

It felt like a scen in an anime...

Thud... Thud...

"You've to be careful, ojou. Gotcha. AAhhh... ow..."

"Eh?"

I didn't see myself fall. I just closed my eyes and pretend that that it never happened. It took a while to open it again. When I opened  it, I was shocked to see I was on top of a man I didn't know. I knock his consciousness. It must because of my weight. I weight more than I look. What should I do? I didn't know what would bring him back to his senses. Should I kiss hil like the fairytales, in reverse? Should I do a CPR? (She's thinking that she's drown him into a deep sleep...) Should I shake or slap him up? Should I call the police or the ambulance? What should I REALLY DO? Ah, my groceries? It's all scatered everywhere. I should pick it up or it'll be wasted. I started picking them one by one but a hand something is getting in my way.

"I want to help you. That thud was pretty bad."

"You're the guy who... Ah, you're awake. If you want to help me, you don't need to. Just go and leave me this way."

"How harsh. I save you from falling and I'm offering to help you NOW so why did you turned it down? On top of it, I'm asking you this nicely. Do you think I'm bad who wants to take advantage of you? And who wants to take advantage of you? You have no s, no curves, no rear end, too skinny and small to see. *sigh* I'm just the good guy here."

"I... I distrust people who are a  complete stranger to me especially boys. Just now, you're teasing me with what a I don't have as a woman. I'm telling you, you're seeing my physical forgetting what I have inside. You're a bad guy to me."----> (her impression to him)

"Hey, I'm SORRY."

"I didn't ask you to apologize. Just leave me alone."

"I'm Kibum-kun. I'm apologizing because I want you to forgive me. Forgive me now, please please~~."

Ugh, I hate to see someone apologizing. I see someone's face pleading to me to forgive him but I didn't forgive him...

"Fine. Get all my stuff and carry them all the way to my home."

"That means you've already forgiven me?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you introduce your name I'll trust you that easily. No, I'm not that EASY."

 

 

KIbum.... Photos...heart

This is what he's wearing when he met Sakuya for the first time.....

He looks like an EMO...laugh

This one's FUNNY! LOL!.... OwO

He's a cutie here. KyaaaaH!

 

 

This is the Chap 4... I hope you like it. Sorry, it took long to update... I guess it's worth it... (huh, what??)

I want to publish this NOW... Please, support my fanfic.. THanks.. heartheartheart Kiss Me~~