Condition

Forever Alone

[Sakuya's POV]

DO I? Do I really have to APOLOGIZE? APOLOGIZING is an act of expressing comforting words to the one you've hurt. It's not just saying a simple sorry. You need to say words that will make that person forgive you. You have to show that you're truly sorry for what you've done and not a FAKER; a faker pretending to win you again with those sweet words. If you are to forgive someome with that purpose, will you be that KIND to forgive someone without knowing he or she is INSINCERE? Can you still trust him or her? If  you answered NO, people will call you MERCILESS! If you answered YES, people will call you A FOOL, STUPID! IS THAT OK!

Apologize...

I have to...b-because  it's my entire fault. It's my fault that he wasn't talking or bugging me? Why am I affected by it? Why am I bothered by it? 

Am I happy? HUH?! Should I be happy? Do I have to be happy? I'm not happy hurting people! I'm not exactly a SADIST! Why am I like this? Do I have to hurt people until I realize I'm at fault? Do I?

I don't know. I really don't know. How can I know? I'm so out of myself? I'm a stranger to myself. I feel like I don't know of what I'm doing anymore. I AM CRAZY. I really have to apologize to him. I have to make things clear. We need to make up for the misunderstanding. The question is: Will he take my apology?

(=0.0=)

1, 2, 3,4 knocks, no response... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 knocks, no response... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 knocks, no response. 

"Kevin-kun? I know you're there. Can we talk? I want to say something. Kevin-kun...?"

No response...

"Sigh. Come on. I'm begging you. Open the door and let me in... Kevin-kun..."

Sadly, no response for all my knocks and calls. Well, I have no choice. I have the spare key to his room. I got it from the key manager.

I inserted the key deep inside the keyhole. It opened his locked door. I looked around. It's dark like the night. I turned the lampshade on. I saw his figured in the bed facing the wall. Looks like he's dead when I saw his eyes were cold and he's kind of pale. Aigoo! DID I KILL HIM?! DID I?! AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?

"Nngh. What are you doing here, Saku-chan? Turn off the light. I'm sleeping, ah no, I'm taking a cat nap."

Huh? He's not DEAD. He's  actually ALIVE. He's just sleeping. I'm relieved. Eh?

"Cook my dinner."

I don't know why it was the first thing that my mouth blurted. I just felt hungry, maybe.

"Is that all?"

"No, there's more."

In the kichen, I was sitting at the table with my chin cupped in my hands while he's cooking. I can smell the food he was cooking but I made no attempt to ask what he is cooking. I just watch him as  he cook.

"Kevin-kun, I'm sorry about what I said. I know my words hurt you. I didn't mean it... I...!"

"It's okay. It doesn't matter. I didn't took it seriously. It's NOTHING."

"But you sound so hurt."

"Because I'm not what you think I am. You don't know me enough to say that I belonged as a bad boy. I'm surprised that you actually started to care for me, Saku-chan."

"But I thought you are one of them. I can't help it because you're a boy yourself. HUH?! What?! NO, why would I CARE about YOU?"

"How can you be sure that I'm one of them if you're going to assume automatically that I'm one of them when you still don't know all of me? Pfft. You're denying that you care for me, huh. I was happy."

Kevin laughed like crazy. He's teasing me.

"Stop it!"

"What? Is caring an embarrassing thing? NO. It just shows that you have a heart. That you can also give LOVE."

"Shut up. I don't care about anybody."

"You're denying it again."

"*serious face* Why are you talking like this? It's like normal conversation. WHY? I'm so afraid. I'm so afraid to be hated by someone. I don't want to have someone to have a GRUDGE or HATE on me. It'll only cause me pain and I can't fight on my own. I just want to tell you that I don't want you to hate me." *tears falling*

"I'm not like that. *pats her head* Never. Can you believe that never once in my life, I DIDN'T GOT MAD at anyone before. I just understand, accept and forget. If I didn't, it'll be a problem to me. I don't get mad  to anyone whatever they do to me. It's not good for a lady to shed her tears for that worry. I absolutely don't hate you, Saku-chan."

"Does that mean you have forgiven me? You have to forgive me. I don't want things to be awkward between us and I don't want to make enemies while I'm living peacefully here, ok?"

(=0.0=)

"Uhm, are you finished cooking?"

"Yes, almost."

"I'll go call, Eli-kun..."

Before he answered I just go without looking at him...

I went to Eli's room. I saw no one in his room. He's room is still in a mess. Unopened boxes, the clothes he wore the first time I saw him, his scent mixed in the scent of the room and some newspaper scattered on his bed. I wanted to read what's written on those articles but I heard footsteps coming from behind. I was startled. It was Eli-kun.

"What are you doing here, Saku-chan? How can you go to my room without my permission?"

"I was just want to call you because we were about to eat. Is that wrong? Just where have you been??"

"I went to the dual purpose room. I eliminated my poops. Wanna see my leftover?"

"You what?! Ewww! Did you washed your hands and disinfected it? I don't want to get your germs!"

"I did, why? Am I that DIRTY to you? Am I DISGUSTING? Do you hate me that's why you act like that?"

"How should I know? But... I don't hate you, ok? I just hate GERMS."

(=0.0=)

I introduced Eli-kun and Kevin-kun. They said hello to each other and I was hoping they would get along. I got them to join me to eat. Two guys at the table, huh? Not bad.

We ate the the same thing. What it is? It's no other than Kevin-kun's ramen and some bibimbap. It was so good that Eli-kun and I ate it all so nothing's left to Kevin-kun. We apologized  and he took it like it's nothing. He said he easn't hungry anyway but I felt guilty because of what I've done. He must be hiding the fact that he's hungry so we won't worry about it...

Eli-kun offered to wash the dishes. So Kevin-kun and I was left sitting at the table, staring at opposite sides and ignoring each other. The atmosphere was so awkward and yeah, I couldn't look at him in the eye at all. Like before.

It's not like this before he said that CONDITION.

What he said is this: "Spend the night with me. There's something I want to do with you. Just ONCE. If you do my condition, I'LL NEVER EVER EVER get mad at you. That's a PROMISE.

What should I do?

 

  

 

New update, yeah. Please support it~! I work on it late at night so there. Haven't updated for a long time, huh? I was too busy in college , hehe. Sorry about that. :)))