Unloved

Forever Alone

"You betrayed us. We don't need anyone like you here again. We don't want you anymore. We thought we were your friends but that's all we thought. We weren't friends anymore. You're useless. Set your life on your own without us. We don't care about you anymore. You'll be alone from now on and WE'LL LOVED IT. In fact, we HATE you more than anyone now. You hear us? AHAHAHAHA! You're so pathetic! No one could help you anymore. You can depend from no one. Not even God can save you. He abandoned you too. Ah, you're nothing but a WEAKLING. That girly face and being soft in your movements and attitude. Do you consider yourself a MAN? Are you a GAY? AHAHAHA! AHAHAHA! You must be! Guys, let leave HER alone. Let HER cry like a baby."

[ LAUGH ALL YOU CAN. SOMEDAY, YOU'LL BEG FOR MY MERCY AND KISS MY FEET. YOU'RE ALL DISGUSTING. NO ONE COULD HURT ME ANYMORE. I'LL BECOME STRONG. DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A GAY. I'M JUST GENTLE, THAT'S WHY. WHATEVER HAPPENS, I'LL GET MY REVENGE. YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME, S! I'LL BEAT YOU FOR SURE. EVEN IF VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER. NO ONE COULD EVER STOP ME. THIS IS WAR!]

(=0.0=)

I fell asleep I guess, huh. That dream... the same dream I have these past few days. Why? Does it have anything to do with me? I can't remember I had that memory before. Hmph, never mind. I'll just ignore it. I had my life fixed now so I have nothing to worry. That is an ordinary dream. Nothing more else.

My aim for today is to find a dorm because my house is very far away from school. My parents fastly approved of it without a doubt, so it's fine. I will be separated from them but it's like they didn't care about me. They're so busy with their work in the office, hangouts and parties with their friends forgetting this little one needs them too. But instead, they just go to their own ways leaving me behind. A-L-O-N-E. Alone. Having dark walls behind you and no one's there at sight. It's just YOU. What would you feel when you're in that situation? You won't get lonely or frustrated? Sadness will no befall you? You're wrong. There's a saying that "No one is an island". It's true. Even if you trained yourself to be an independent still, it doesn't mean you don't need company. If you have a company, you won't be lonely. You won't be alone. It's good, right? A good thing, eh?

(Back to my parents...) My mom and dad doesn't feel like parents at all. They're like friends of some sort or lovers in disguise. Enjoying their sweet time only for themselves. They're too blind to see that I'm here. Feels like I'm invisible  whenever I walked  in front of them  and they just continue what they're doing not noticing me. I hate it. They never asked what I feel or how was my day. I don't feel love in this family not even warmth. There was nothing in this family. Just a wall behind me and my parents. A very big wall that I couldn't even knock it down. Am I even their child? I can't feel it. They didn't do anything to make me happy. They won't buy me a cell phone, computer or even a MP3 just to show I'm part of them. Why can't they do what parents ought to do to their children? Expressing their feelings to their children isn't a problem because they express  their feelings towards each other because they knew them well before the day of their marriage. Why can't they do that to me? They're embarrassed? Shame on them. How dared they love one another if they don't know how to show love to me. They don't know how to share love to their child. 

There was a time that I got myself an injury during my practice in high jump. I hardly walk but I could but I was slow. The more I move my leg, it hurts. I went to the clinic but they said they don't have anymore ointment and bandage for my leg. I end up crippled on my way back home enduring the pain. My parents didn't even dare to drive me back. When a got back, I asked my mom to put a necessary treatment to my injury. She said where the health aid is and said "Put that on on your own. You don't have the right to command us whenever you want. Who do you think you are? A king, prince? Get lost." After hearing that, I rushed to my room and locked the door. Who do you think I am? I am your CHILD. They made me. How come THEY don't like me. *sigh* I wish that they're not my parents anymore. They always get my emotionally sick. They're so ignorant and cold. Every time I said a word of protest they think I make them my enemy. They're always irritated at me. As I thought, no one cares about me. Why? Did I do anything wrong that cause them to ignore me? What is it? I don't know anything about it. I couldn't find a reason  why they treated me this way. Someday maybe, I would know. I would find answers  and this mystery won't be mystery anymore...

Huh? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I saw a painted sigh in bold letters  saying:  WANTED GIRL/BOY ROOM SPACER.  Ah, maybe I should try getting a dorm here. I should. I would try. There's the landlady. She looks young, though.

"Um, Landlady-san...?"

"Yes? Oh, what a handsome man. What is it? And don't call me Landlady-san. Just call me Kyoko-san. Ok, what can I do for you?"

"Oh, sorry. By the way, Kyoko-san. I saw the sign saying you need some occupants to your dormitory. I'm looking for a dorm so... can I?"

"Well yes, indeed especially that I can't resists a boy with a handsome face like you. Kkekeke... Can I get your name, age and contact number. Ah, I need your signature to sign the contract."

"Yes."

What is she? She's like getting an autograph to me like I'm an actor or a celebrity. Yes, I'm like that in my dreams. Money, love, fashion, fame well, I can have that. So nice! heart Joy, will be mine. God, thanks for this imagination I can dream as much as I can. But, I know I'm no superstar. Geez, I'm so stupid.

"So you are Kevin Woo. Welcome to the Wonder Cloud Dormitory. Um, shall I call you Kevin-kun?

"Well, it's fine."

"I'll show you to your room."

"Wait, I'll just get some of my stuff."

I hope my roommate would treat me well. Hope so. I hope it's not a monster or something inhuman. Make it human, Lord! I'll be dead if it's not.

 

To be continued...

I hope you continue to support my story.. if not I'll kill you... no, no, it's a joke... hehehe...

 

Kevin Woo Photos:

Ok, I don't own those pics... thanks again... heart