As I am

Forever Alone

 

(SFX: Alarm clock playing...)

"Damn, that. Need to turn it off."

I reach my alarm clock w/ my eyes half open. God, it's 5:00 oclock in the morning. To early to get up. Anyway, my classes is starting at 8: 30 am so how about I spend those minutes sleeping. I'm still tired. Like a chicken. (Haha, I'm seriously kidding. >.<)

I shut my eyes completely close and pulled my blanket up to my head. In a little while, I opened my eyes completely close and pulled my blanket up to my head. In a liitle while, I opened my eyes, pushed my blanket down and stared at the ceiling. It wasn't a dream afterall. It was all real. Now, I finally come to my senses. I've been leaving alone in this dorm. Dorm 132. I have no roommate. I'm the the only one who occupies all the rooms (Ooh, I'm so many. Too many to mention. Heh.) All have been mine. No one uses everything except me.

It's so lonely here. It's so lonely that I don't have company. No one to talk to. No one to see. No one to greet. No one to listen to. It feels so empty inside.

I've met some of the dormers (my neighbors) but I never tried to talk to them. Maybe I was afraid or uncomfortable w/ them. My thoughts are not the same so I wasn't sure of what they think about me. I was afraid to be (judge or criticize, um, fill in the blank) _______ by others simply. Bad compliments and remarks... It's not that I hate it. I just feel sad if I have really those. Isn't it that if there are bad comments about you being this and that, you won't be sad, huh? Of course, you would. (Sometimes, get mad too!)

Because of that, I can't really speak my mind and end up saying what is opposite of what I am thinking... Ah, I'm so speechless.

(=0.0=)

Ah, it's already 6:00 int he morning. What am I thinking? I have to go to school. Those thoughts move me out of my mind, ok. Well this time I have to get going.

(=0.0=)

As I close the door behind me, I felt someone stare at behind my back. I stare back but I saw no one. Nothing at all. Ok, I'll just ignore it. It's just the wind. I guess morning chills are getting into me. Alright, I'm starting this school year w/ a smile. GO FIGHTING!

Hi! Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Sakuya Park, age 15. This year I'm in 11th grade. I've been looking forward to this school year since last because I want to have friends. Last year, I don't have friends because I only went school halfway due to an accident so I have to this time.

I'm walking alone. No, I'm wrong. There are a lot of students who are walking. I wonder what schools are they? They're not in my school. I guess I won't be alone this time, maybe. Oh well, I'm not suppose to asume things to be really in that way.

I put my shoes on one of the shoe boxes behind the lockers after I arrived. Hey, it's strange. Why is it there are no shoes besides mine? They didn't remove their shoes? Oh my, they'll leave the floor w/ dust on it. I went over the classrooms to see mine. It's so quiet. No one's making a noise or a sound. I can't see no one from the start but a blank hallways and rooms. LAUGHING, TALKING, JOKING. Where are those people? Why aren't they here? I can't understand. Are they invisible?

"Hey, Girl-chan. What are you doing here? It's odd. The school's supposed to be closed by now."

Oh, a security guard patrolling (patrolling in a broad daylight like there's someone who's gonna steal stuff from the school...) I wanna take this opportunity to ask what's going on.

"I don't understand anything, Guard-san. I want to ask you why am I not seeing students today. Where are they? It's time already. They sure are late.  And WHY IS THE SCHOOL CLOSED?..."

"It's KINDA CONFIDENTIAL but somehow I'll trust to not to tell others what happenned. Can I trust you for that?"

"Sure, Guard-san."

"I heard that 2 of the teachers are -Slay outside the school. They're found at the farm beside the school. They were lying w/ their eyes and mouth open. They mouth even has so many saliva flowing. They are very cold and pale when a farmer found them The police believed that they were before the suspect killed them. The weapon was two swiss knife and was found planted deeply in their heart. The two teachers are said to be sisters. Twin sisters. They've working here for almost 3 years."

"So that's why... Then when will the classes start?"

"Next week because they still have to find 2 permanent teachers who will take their place."

"Thank you, Guard-san. See ya."

I walk away disappointedly. The problem was, I was overly excited. *sigh* I have to go back. I have no reason to not go back. There's no other place  other than my dorm I think I belong. I feel safe there. But I didn't say I don't have a place in this world. My dorm's special. It's already my home. I don't want to abandon it because that's all I've got. It's my treasure.  The reason behind it is a secret, Need not to know. I don't want to make others sad or cry. Let's just say it's a story never untold and always be buried inside my heart. Oh no, don't worry. I'm fine with it. I just want to do things that will make me happy. WATCHING. EATING. SLEEPING. Ah, that's the grocery store. I have to go there.

(=0.0=)

I brought to you the Chap 1 of this story. Please support this story. Thanks for all those wo will view and read this. THANKSSSS!!!heart Let's support also U-Kiss~!!! Thank you again. smiley