Grocery Parade

Forever Alone

(Sakuya's POV)

Well, well. What is it that I wanna buy? Food, that's right. I wonder what will I buy... Meat, vegetables, fruit. Hmm, sardines, cake, chocolate, bread... I mean, they're all edible but I can't just choose one. They're all delicious. I could eat them all within a few days. I'm such a greedy food eater, right? But I don't get fat at all.

After I picked my choice of foods, I went to the counter where the cashier is waiting to account my expenses. I'm gonna pay. Do you have any idea what do I buy? Some of you have guesses but I haven't said anything whether it's right or wrong. If you guessed it, tell yourself you're a mind reader or a monkey. So what I've got is a pack of ramen, ingredients for curry rice, cucumber and carrot salad and takoyaki, cereals, mushroom soup, milk, chicken, hotdogs, extra rice and a dozen of eggs.  Too many for me to buy. But don't worry I can afford that.

I can't believe it that I'm going back. I can't believe that I came for mothing. Is that a purpose to get me for all my sins? Pretty bad for me. But I realize that I still haven't prepare going back to school. I still have the same fear ever since that day. I can't forget it. It appears daily in my mind, in my dreams and everywhere. It reminds me being a failure and my mistakes. It still have a very strong effect on me. There they are staring at me with those slit- like eyes like the wolf ready to catch their prey and that was ME. I couldn't help but to be afraid. I can't stand for myself. It's to hard to depend. Either you're doing the right ot the wrong. And then, they did caught me and what happened is NONE of your business.

When I was payingmy food bills. I saw someone I knew well. Of all of the palces, why here? Of all the time, why now? Ohh... he saw me and wave at me. He's walking towards me. I wonder what he want.

"Hello, Saku-chan. It's been a long time. I never get to see your face since we broke up. How have you been?"

"I'm very fine. It's been two years, right? I mean, look at you. You're taller than me now. We used to have the same height in 9th year. You've become handsome, too! I bet you have a girlfriend after me. She's a replacement to me, right?"

"I don't have a girlfriend besides you."

"Eh? Why? You should have one because it hurts losing me in your life. Have you been afraid loving because you broke my heart? You shouldn't. Because, if you love right then it's not your fault when your realtionship's ruined. It's the other's fault."

"You, numb idiot. You don't get it. You don't understand why can't I love another one besides you. Will you read between the the lines? I don't get it why you act like you don't know it. Can you understand my feelings, Saku-chan? Do you enjoy hurting me to get me? Is that your revenge? Is that what you want?"

"Look, I don't know what you're saying. Quit it."

"Stop saying you don't know because you know what I'm talking about. Don't lie to me NOW. Be honest to me, will you?"

"I am BEING HONEST with you. I REALLY don't know what you mean. If you try to say it clearer maybe I will understand you."

"You really are numb to understand me. I thought we were at the same page. I'm disappointed. But, I can't blame you. I didn't forget that we promised that we won't talk to each other when our path's crossed. It's ok to punish me."

"I'll punish you by giving you ramen by eating it."

"... Is that supposed  to be a PUNISHMENT? HAHA!"

"YES. Punishment FOR ME. You know, SHARING could be a punishment because what you have will be decrease when you share it. That's it. Come on, tell me : Make me understand your feelings. Don't be shy."

"Saku-chan, it's alright. Nevermind. Forget it. Just think that you didn't hear anything from me but a simple 'hello'. And so, it's nice to see you well grown up and beautiful."

He tucked a strand of my hair at my ear.

"How can I think that all of what you said was just nothing but a simple hello? And you think it's like that? Do you think it's that simple? I'm not that old to forget things. And if you want to forget all that, you have to smash my head to the wall or chop my brain into pieces."

"I'm not that cruel to do it to you. In just a little while, I feel like we were a couple again and we were in LQ (Lover's Quarel). It brings back memories; why we fight, make- up and broke up. We were like a light bulb. On and off. Well, I'll end it here. I have to go home... Let's part ways, Saku-chan."

"My advice is don't think about our pasts together. Just forget it. Forget about me. Were nothing like that anymore. Our relationship's over. Memories won't bring back our relationship anymore. Don't waste your time thinking about us. Think about your life, goals and your future. You have to move on. I care for you so I'm saying this. Don't get me wrong. You should wake up."

"Hmm, you think so? I know... Anyway, see you soon. I will be gone... forever."

I can see he's serious while saying those words. I felt a hint of sadness and guilt about the words I've said. It's like I'm teasing him. But in the end, I want to help him get a grip of himself. I didn't do it wrong. It's not. No, what I did is right.

"Kidding. Did I frightened you? There's nothing to worry. The pain will someday end and I will finally rest. Bye, Saku-chan."

"You take care. Bye."

He smiled and walk away. I walk away, too. I had to go home. I want to rest, too. I understand that he had a long way moving on and the pain hasn't left him yet. I thought  that there wasn't effect on him but it did. Our break- up.

That boy? His name is Hoon. Hoon-kun. He is my ex-boyfriend. He did something to me and I couldn't forgive him. I can be nice to him but I'LL NEVER FORGIVE him and I'LL NEVER FORGET what he did to me.

 

(This is Sakuya's attire when she went to the grocery store. It looks so goods on her, right?) XDD

(This is her grocery bags. Imagine it's all full with the food she bought.)

(This is the brand of ramen she brought...)

(When ramen's cooked, it looks likes THIS... Look UP... :D)

(Behold the curry RICE... YUM!)

(This is Sakuya's favorite: TAKOYAKI! <3)

(This is the Cucumber and carrot salad. Feel free to taste.. in the picture... seriously.. you can't eat a picture... heh...)

 

Please support my fan fic~.. Thanksheart I don't own any of this pictures...