23

Developing Friendship

I might have just said something I’ll probably regret later.

In fact, I’m quite positive I’ll regret it later.

But sitting on the California king sized bed, Baro slightly hovering over me, the two of us making out as if this would be the last time we could ever do something like this, it seemed like whatever I said didn’t really matter to me at the moment.

Alright. So Baro admitted he likes me. Not that “kinda, sort of, maybe” kind of like. But the “yeah, I like you” kind of like.

And I admit to possibly liking him in the return. I don’t know why I did. But I did.

But who cares. I was making out with Baro and it was honestly a little great.

It wasn’t like the other kisses we’ve had before. Sure, there was the whole awkwardness to it, and we both were a little clumsy. But there was no real hesitation to it. No, “Can I?” or “Are you sure?”

We knew what we were doing and we just went for it.

With me lacking any sort of experience, it was obvious that Baro was leading the whole thing. He was the one who first crashed his lips onto mine. He was the one who pulled me in closer. Who led my arms to wrap around his neck and he was the one who wrapped his owns around my waist. And slowly he began leaning more into me, so that I had no real choice but to find myself laying my back down against the bed and having Baro climb over me.

We’d only pull away whenever we needed a quick breath of air. But it wasn’t long before we were connecting our lips back together again. But of course, this couldn’t last forever (but it did last a good 15 minutes), and Baro eventually pulled away.

He did it so suddenly. I didn’t see it coming at all since my eyes were closed, so as he pulled back, I found myself subconsciously leaning forward to connect our lips again. I heard him slightly chuckling and I opened my eyes, not at all comfortable with the empty feeling of his missing lips.

"We shouldn’t be doing this."

Nice way to ruin the moment with words. “I think we came to that conclusion after the first time.”

"No," Baro said with another chuckle. He sat up and grabbed a hold of my hands to help pull me up as well so that my back was leaning against the bed’s board head. "I mean, we shouldn’t be doing anything until you give me a straight answer about your own feelings."

"I did give you an answer."

“‘It might be possible,’ isn’t an answer. Either you like me or you don’t and I want you to give me one of those answers before anything can actually happen between us. I think I deserve a proper answer. And yes, kissing counts as something we can’t do.”

Well, he’s right.

It was unfair for me to do anything with him even if its just kissing. He literally just poured his feelings all over me and I barely let a drop of my own.

"I hate it when you’re right," I muttered.

Baro softly smiled. He stood up onto his feet, and since he was still holding onto my hands, he pulled me up along with him. “We should start heading downstairs. Dinner is about to start soon.”

Baro let go of me and turned around to make his way towards his duffel bag. He began going through his stuff looking for something, and I couldn’t help but keep my eyes glued to his back. Eventually I sighed.

"How can you be so calmed about this?"

Baro turned around and shot me a confused look. “What do you mean?”

I sat back down on the bed and sighed again. “I mean, you’re accepting this whole thing really well. You just confessed that you like me and you’re not even freaking out that it’s a guy you confused to. I mean, shouldn’t that be your biggest concern? That I’m a guy and not a girl?”

I wasn’t expecting to hear the laugh that suddenly past Baro’s lips. He stood up and turned to face me. “You really think I was calm about this whole thing?” Baro laughed again, this time in disbelief. “I spent the last four weeks going without any proper sleep or meals. I can’t remember the last time I’ve slept for 7 hours straight. I most I think I’ve had was four. You were the only thing on my mind. This whole thing was freaking me out.”

Once again I noticed the horrible dark shade under Baro’s eyes. It made me wonder why none of the other guys ever noticed it or pointed it out.

I motioned Baro to come over back to the bed and he happily complied with a nervous smile. I grabbed a hold of his wrist once he was close enough and I cringed at how easily I could feel his bones. He’s lost a lot of weight in only one month.

"I’m sorry. If I knew-"

Baro shut me up by bobbing me on my forehead. “Why are you apologizing?” he said with a grin.

"I don’t know," I mumbled while rubbing the spot where he hit me. I mean, it wasn’t fair at all. Baro was spending restless nights and barely eating, while I was completely unaffected by the whole thing. Sure, there was times when I couldn’t sleep because my mind was filled with Baro and his possible feelings for me, but it didn’t badly affect me like it did to Baro. "Maybe I could have done something."

"Deullie," Baro began. He had me release his wrist so he could grab my hand again. "Even if I did tell you, it’s not like you could’ve done anything."

"That doesn’t make me feel any better."

"I mean, I wouldn’t have let you do anything. It was something that I needed to deal with on my own."

I frowned, but the frown turned into a pout when Baro pulled me in closer and wrapped his arms around me, making me lean into his chest.

"Does that mean it’s not a problem for you anymore? You know, that I’m a guy?" I asked. Baro wouldn’t let me go so I didn’t have the opportunity to get out of the hug.

"No really," Baro answered honestly. "It’s still kind of scares me a little. I never liked a guy before so this is all new and I really don’t know what to do. But I’m still positive that I like you. There’s no doubt about that."

"That’s a start," I mumbled into his chest.

"It’s a working progress."

The two of us stayed in the position for while. Baro didn’t give me any chance to break free at all, but it wasn’t like I was trying to either. I got used to Baro’s touching.

"What about you? Are you scared?"

I stayed quiet at that question. How the hell was I supposed to answer that question when I wasn’t even sure how I was feeling about this whole thing in the first place? Besides, I never liked a person before. I never even liked a person enough to be friends when them. Baro was the first. Baro was the first for a lot of things.

And if it’s Baro, I shouldn’t have to be scared. “Not really.”

"How come?"

"Whatever happens, happens."

That answer must have been good enough because Baro didn’t question any further. Instead, he shifted himself so I was resting more comfortable in his arms.

I was beginning to wonder how I was so calm about all this touching. I hate touching people. I despise it so much. But I was allowing Baro to hold me like this as if it was nothing. But it was pretty nice.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and next thing I knew, I felt myself being pushed away. I let out a groan as my landed on the floor and quickly shot Baro an angry look, which he gave an apologetic one in return.

The bedroom door opened and Jinyoung popped his head into the room. “Guys, Gongchan said dinner is ready- what are you doing on the floor?”

Jinyoung looked back and forth from me to Baro, with a confused look written all over his face. Baro had a look of obvious panic and I wanted to kick him for not being able to play cool.

"It’s non of your business," I said calmly. I got up, rubbed my bottom a bit to lessen the pain from the sudden fall, and walked towards the door without looking at either of them. "Let’s go before dinner gets cold."

I was a bit concerned about how dinner was going to be handled, but it turned out that Baro’s driver was also a top chef or something. The moment we got here, he went straight to the kitchen and ended up making all of us a whole 5-star meal.

Jinyoung and I were obviously comfortable at the fancy dishes and silverware. The two of us barely touched our food; we weren’t even sure how we were supposed to eat it. It seemed like rich people have their own secret way of eating things, because everybody else dined in without a second thought. There were too many forks in front of me, I wasn’t sure which one I was supposed to use just to eat the rich.

"Just eat whatever," Gongchan said when he noticed the two of us were simply staring at our food while everybody else was almost done with their.

"Easy for you to say," I muttered as I picked at what I assumed was shrimp. I couldn’t even tell what was what.

I glanced across the table towards Baro, who was happily stuffing his face. I felt a wave of relief go through me at that sight. This was the first time in over a month that I have seen Baro actually eating something that wasn’t a bag of chips.

"So the street fair opens tomorrow at 5. That gives us most of the day to do what we want before then," Gongchan announced. "What do you guys want to do?"

"How should we know?" Jinyoung said while picking at his food. It seems like Jinyoung and I won’t be eating all that much for the next couple of days. "We’re completely unfamiliar to this area. We don’t know what they have around here."

Everybody else nodded their head in agreement, but Gongchan just smiled. “Right!” he said, a little too loudly for my liking, “So I thought maybe we could hang downtown. There’s a lot of shops and stuff we can check out down there before the street fair begins. What do you guys think?”

The look on everybody’s face clearly showed that they were agreeing to it. But I, on the other hand, wanted to oppose to the whole idea. It was bad enough that I was going to have to spend my evening with these brats, I didn’t want to waste my morning and most of my afternoon with them either.

Besides, it was already cold because of the winter season, so why on earth does walking around outside even sound like a fun idea to these idiots? I’m not trying to catch a cold a week before Christmas. I just want to stay in my room and sleep the morning away.

And I was completely ready to go against everybody else and make an excuse so I wouldn’t have to go.

"Actually," I began, "I think I’m just going to-"

"Hey, Deullie," Baro suddenly interrupted with a voice a little too loud for the dinner table. All of us turned our heads towards him, but only I spot him an annoyed look.

"Did you try the crab? It’s great!"

I glanced down at my basically empty plate. There was nothing on it expect for a few pieces of garlic bread and some mash potato. “No,” I said, glaring back up at him. “I don’t know how to eat it.”

"I’ll teach you!" Baro tried reaching over the table and towards my plate, but I quickly swatted his hand away.

"No," I said sternly.

The two of us made eye contact and I noticed the way his cheeks turned into a deep shade of red and he quickly settled himself back into his seat and subconsciously liked his own lips.

"What were you going to say?" Jinyoung asked after a few seconds of just me and Baro staring at each other.

"Oh," I said, taking myself away from the sudden distraction. "I was going to tell you guys that I won’t think I’ll be-"

"I mean, the crab is seriously the best! I don’t think you’ve ever had crab before. You should totally try it now that it’s right here."

I shot another glare towards Baro as he grabbed a piece off his own plate and tried spoon feeding it to me.

I wanted to push his hand away, but before I could, Gongchan suddenly reached over and grabbed the spoon himself. Next thing I knew, he was shoving the spoon into my mouth before I had a chance to even think.

"You’ve never had crab before?" He exclaimed in disbelief. "How did you live without crab in your life?"

I chewed on the piece of meat, and though I’ll never admit how delicious it was, I scowled at the little brat. “I’m sorry I’m not a rich brat like you. Crab isn’t on my daily diet.”

"Have you tried duck leg before?" Namsoo suddenly asked.

I shook my head, but it was an action I immediately regretted.

"You’re lying," Gongchan exclaimed again. "What about Chicken Makhani? Chicken Cordon Deux?" He suddenly began filling my plate with all these different rich people food I didn’t even know the name to. "You have to try these," Gongchan rambled on, "You really have no idea what you’re missing out on."

I sat there while my plate became completely filled with things I know I’ll never have the chance to eat again. My eyes wondered up towards Baro. He was completely avoiding eye contact with me.

Gongchan wasn’t allowing me to have any say and the rest of the dinner involved him stuffing me (and then later Jinyoung) with fancy food after fancy food.

I instantly knew Baro did this on purpose.

At the end, I wasn’t able to tell the guys that I didn’t plan to hang out with them tomorrow morning. Gongchan wouldn’t shut up until me and Jinyoung tasted every single thing on the dinner table. And let me tell you, that dinner table was huge.

The moment I had the chance, I dragged Baro away from the gang while everybody else was too immersed into this Foosball table that was in Gongchan’s room.

"What’s up?" Baro asked when I closed and locked the hallway bathroom door. I couldn’t afford anybody walking in on us during this conversation.

"I could ask you the same thing," I muttered bitterly, "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" Baro was trying to play innocent and I wasn’t buying it.

"Don’t be like that. I know you were purposely cutting me off. So tell me why now before I hurt you."

Baro pouted and leaned against the bathroom counter, running a hand through his hair while letting out a deep sigh. “I know you were going to try to back out from hanging out tomorrow with us,” he mumbled softly that I was barely able to hear him, “I didn’t want you to.”

"Why not?" I asked. I just wanted to get a couple of more hours of sleep. Besides, we were still going to go to the street fair together so it’s not like I wasn’t going to be with them at all tomorrow.

Baro’s face suddenly turned red and his eyes downcast towards the marble floor. “Because,” he said, “I wanted to spend the day with you.”

I could feel my own face heating up and I wanted to leave the room. It was getting a bit too hot. “What?”

"I wanted to ditch the guys once we got downtown and, you know, just hang out. Just the two of us."

"It’s not like we never hung out alone before," I muttered. I couldn’t get the head on my face to go down and it was beginning to piss me off.

"But it’ll be the first time after confessing to you." I could feel my face heating up even more. "I mean, we’re probably not going to get any other chances since we’ll be around the guys for the next three days. And once we get home, you’ll be with your family for the holidays. I won’t see you until school starts again. I don’t think I can handle the lack of Deullie for so long."

I wasn’t entirely sure how to feel about this. He was right about us not being able to spend any time along together for the next two weeks. But it wasn’t like we were going out or anything. I mean, he’s only confessed to me a couple of hours ago. I haven’t even sorted out my own feelings.

But I guess it wouldn’t hurt being alone with him for a bit tomorrow.

"Fine," I sighed. "I’ll go."

The smile that quickly bloomed on Baro’s face was enough for me not to entirely regret agreeing.

Baro was the first to leave. We didn’t want to be suspicious if anyone caught the both of us walking out of the bathroom at the same time. We wouldn’t have a good excuse for that.

After a few minutes, I stepped out of the bathroom and into the hallway. It was empty and I decided I might as well head to the bedroom and get ready for bed. Since I have no choice going tomorrow, I might as well go to be early and get as much sleep as I can get.

As I headed towards my room, I was surprised when someone suddenly pulled on my arm. I turned around and Jinyoung was standing there with a soft smile on his face. “Going to bed already?”

"Yeah," I mumbled. "I have trouble waking up in the morning. So I thought if I go to bed now, it might be easier for me tomorrow."

Jinyoung nodded his head and then looked behind him, as if to see if somebody was there to listen in on our conversation.

"Hey," he turned back to me and grabbed me by my sleeve. "I’m thirsty and the guys are too involved on that foosball game. Would you come with me downstairs with me to grab something to drink?"

I couldn’t really decline his offer. I don’t blame him for not wanting to go downstairs on his own. He’ll most likely get lost. I’m not saying he’s too dumb to find the kitchen, but that this place was too huge to find the kitchen so easily.

It took us some time but we finally did mange to find it. Of course, it was completely empty and so I waited at the sink while Jinyoung headed towards the fridge to grab something.

"So," Jinyoung said. He pulled out a carton of juice and a glass from the cupboard. "Are you planning on telling us about you and Baro?"

I could feel myself freezing at that question, but I tried stay calm. I didn’t want to make anything obvious. “What do you mean?”

Jinyoung poured the drink inside the glass before putting the carton back into the fridge. He leaned against it and took a long sip. “It’s obvious, Sandeul. I noticed it a long time ago. You guys avoided each other for weeks and now suddenly you guys are back to being best friends. Something happened.”

I rolled my eyes, but didn’t move. “We had a little argument, but we got over it.”

"I figured that much," Jinyoung said with a chuckle. "Though, I don’t think it was an argument you guys had. You guys weren’t avoiding each other out of anger. I felt the awkward tension."

"What are you saying? That something happened between us that made our friendship so awkward, we stopped talking to each others for a month?"

Because that’s totally was happened.

"I’m not an idiot, Sandeul." Jinyoung finished his drink and place it on the counter next to him. "I know Baro likes you."

I let out a sarcastic laugh, trying to cover up the fact that I was a little surprised. “Why would you say that?”

"Because I’m not an idiot," he repeated, "And it’s really obvious. I’m just surprised that none of the other guys realized it yet."

I looked around the kitchen to make sure that nobody was actually around to hear any of this. I wasn’t surprised that Jinyoung found out. That guy is too smart for his own good. I was only surprised by how calm he was being about it.

"Just… just don’t tell anyone, okay."

Jinyoung laughed and walked over towards me. He placed an hand on my shoulder and flashed me a bright smile. “Of course.”

I frowned at him and pushed his hand away. “But really, how did you find out?”

"Anybody could tell how lovestruck Baro gets when he’s around you. I had my suspicions the first week I met him. From the way he was always glued to your side, I knew something with up. When did you find out?"

I let out a sigh and made my way to the kitchen island, taking a seat on one of the stools. Jinyoung sat down beside me.

"He confessed that he was having some possible feelings for me, but didn’t confirm it until recent."

"Was that why you guys were so awkward between each other?"

"It started out because of that. I tried acting like nothing happened, but it didn’t work. Then something happened and it just made everything worst."

"What, did you guys kiss or something?"

I knew Jinyoung meant it as a joke from the way he snorted afterwards and chuckled as if he could never imagine me ever kissing Baro. But when he noticed the silent response, he immediately caught on.

"You guys kissed?" he asked in disbelief.

I covered my face with my hands and let out a long groan. “I know,” I said, though it came out as a muffle. “It’s so bad.”

"I guess it’s not a problem if you like him too, right?"

Once again, there was silence and Jinyoung caught on.

"You kissed him and you don’t even like him?"

This was the first time Jinyoung had ever raised his voice towards me and I was a bit unsure of how to react. I was worried that one of the guys might be able to hear us, but then again, this place was too huge for anybody to.

"It’s not that," I mumbled while slowly removing my hands from my face. "I mean, I still don’t know anything."

Jinyoung stared at me a bit, probably trying to think of a response. Eventually he sighed. “So you have no idea how you feel about him.”

It wasn’t a question, but a statement. A statement that was completely true.

"It’s not like I ever liked a person before. And, I mean, it’s Baro. That alone is enough to confuse me even more."

"How long ago did he confess to you?"

"Today."

Jinyoung sighed again and I could feel him placing a comforting hand on my back. I just noticed, why was I even telling him all this? It was none his business about what’s going on between me and Baro. He shouldn’t be concerned at all.

But I found myself telling him the whole situation, from his first confession, the way he tried to hide his feelings, the official confession he made today and everything else in between. Jinyoung listened intensely and waited until I finished to talk.

"It was only one kiss, so I guess it’s okay."

"It was three times."

I didn’t expect the sudden slap to the back of my head. I let out a loud groan and grabbed the spot where Jinyoung had hit me. “What the hell?” I snapped, shooting a glare at him. “What was that for?”

"You’re telling me that you’ve kissed him three times even though he told you how he feels about you and you haven’t figured out your own feelings? That’s low."

"What-"

"Who knows what those kisses meant to him. He probably has all these hopes now because of them, but you don’t even have an answer for him yet," Jinyoung snapped. "You shouldn’t be doing things like that with him when they mean nothing to you. That just makes you a heartless bastard."

I hit by the sudden realization. I am a .

I shouldn’t have kissed him. What was wrong with me? I mean, right after he officially confessed to me, I found myself making out with him and not caring at all about what he just said. I literally threw away his confession at that moment for his lips.

Even before the confession, I was aware of his possible feelings for me. That should have been enough for me to be conscious of pulling any strings that might give him any false hopes. Instead, I make out with him on his couch and then ignore him a month afterwards. Then the only time we finally talk, I kiss him again and then tried to go back to ignoring him.

I would still be avoiding him if Baro wasn’t the one to finally settle this whole thing.

I was being a complete about the whole situation and didn’t bother to consider any of Baro’s feelings. And I still have no clue about how I feel towards him.

I let out another groan and dropped my head onto the kitchen island.

"You’re right. I’m horrible."

I heard Jinyoung sigh and then felt a hand patting the top of my head. “Look,” he said calmly, “Just don’t do anything until you figure out your own feelings. It’s unfair to Baro.”

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Just, figure out your feelings. Maybe spending more alone time with him will help."

I could still feel Jinyoung patting me, and it helped me feel a little less burdened.

"I have one question though."

"What?"

"Is he a good kisser?"

"I’m going to bed."

Baro and I stood at the edge of the bed, our eyes staring at it while our minds was filled with nothing but emptiness.

"So, exactly, how are we doing this?" Baro finally asked.

It was a little past midnight when I came back from the kitchen with Jinyoung. At that same time, the rest of the guys were leaving Gongchan’s room and heading off to their own rooms to go to bed.

After showering and changing into our sleepwear, it wasn’t until now that the both of us remembered something. There was only one bed.

I wasn’t all thrilled with the idea of sleeping on the couch, and I knew Baro wouldn’t be up for it either. But sleeping on the same bed was still a bit awkward for the both of us.

It was big bed, with plenty of room to fit the two of us and still have enough space for one more person. But it was the principal that mattered.

"As long as you stay on your side, it should be okay."

"I’m not going to attack you in your sleep."

I narrowed my eyes at Baro, but I couldn’t stop them from slowly trailing up and down his body. He was wearing a simple black tank top and a pair of basketball shorts, and I couldn’t help but notice that even though he lost a lot of weight, he still had some of the muscles from the last time I saw him shirtless.

"I can’t believe how open you are about checking me out."

My eyes quickly shot back up to Baro’s face and I could feel my face getting hot at the idea of getting caught. I couldn’t help it. My eyes wandered on its own.

But then the conversation with Jinyoung ran through my head and I wanted to punch myself. I shouldn’t be doing this.

"I think I should be the one to worry about getting attack in my sleep," Baro said with a laugh as he climbed into the bed. "I wouldn’t hate it though."

"I’m not a ert," I muttered as I climbed in after him.

Baro just laughed.

We settled ourselves on either side of the bed with a huge gap between us. There was a remote that controlled the lights and Baro turned them off just by pressing a button.

This was the first time for me to sleep anywhere that wasn’t my room and it honestly felt a little weird. Even so, the bed was completely comfortable and the pillows felt like fluffy clouds. I could already feel my eyes getting heavy just by resting my head on them.

"Deullie?" I heard Baro whisper. "You awake?"

"Would you believe me if I said I was?"

"Probably not."

"What do you want?" I said with a slight yawn. I turned to my other side so that we were now face to face and I scowled at how wide awake Baro looked. Even though it was dark, I could still make out the features of his face.

"I was just wondering," he slowly started, "Are you sure you’re not disgusted? About me liking you and all?"

"I wouldn’t be sleeping in the same bed as you if I was."

I heard a weird sound come from Baro’s throat, but I wasn’t sure what it was or what it meant.

"I don’t know how you can be so okay with it," he mumbled. "I did a of things that should’ve made you at least be a little mad at me."

"Care to explain what those tings are?" I let out a silent yawn and Baro must have noticed because he just turned over so that his back was facing me.

"Go to sleep, okay?"

"Not until you explain yourself. Why should I be mad at you?" I was kind of hoping he’d turn back around.

I heard Baro sigh and watched as he slowly turned to lay on his back. My eyes trailed from the tip of his nose down to his lips.

"Alright. Let’s start with the obvious," he began, "There’s the whole Hyejung thing. I lied to you about all that even thought there was nothing even going on between us."

"Ah," I said, remembering about how Baro lied to me for weeks that there was something going on between the two of them for weeks. Baro would call and text me for hours about this and that and it was a waste of my time. At the end, it turned out that Baro had rejected Hyejung a long time ago and was using her as a way to cover his possible feelings for me. And to even see if I’d get jealous.

"I still wonder what was with all those times you guys would hang out, though. Like that time Jaehyun and I saw you at that burger shop. You even called her babe. What was up with that?"

Baro chuckled, but it sounded like he wasn’t sure how to respond. “Yeah, that was an impulsive move. She even questioned me afterwards and I didn’t have an answer for her. And we only hung out because we’re still friends, you know. Also, I would go to her for advice about you and all. Of course, she didn’t know it was you.”

I felt myself frowning and I wasn’t sure why. “Why didn’t you just come to me for advice?”

"It’ll be a little weird going to you for advice when the advice is about you."

I wasn’t really thrilled with the fact that Baro didn’t come to me for advice. I get why he wouldn’t, since the advice was about me to begin with. But what bothered me the most was that it was Hyejung out of all people. I was curious to know what kind of advice she told Baro.

"What exactly did you ask her about?"

"Just things like what to do if you like someone who is a close friend and stuff. Nothing major. I couldn’t tell her too much or she might figure it out."

I silently agreed, but was still iffy about it all.

"Another thing," I said, "I saw you had her under the name ‘princess’. Care to explain?”

"It was a joke between us," Baro answered. He turned again so that he was facing me once again. "She has me under ‘servant’."

"I saw what you have me under too."

I watched as Baro’s eyes slowly grew wider and he suddenly sat up, a bit too quickly that it caught me off guard. “You saw? How did you see?”

"I just saw," I said while sitting up myself. I wasn’t going to tell him I purposely tried to see what name he had me under. "But why did you put me under ‘Bunnydeul’? That’s so embarrassing."

Baro covered his face with a pillow and let out a whiny noise. “I don’t know,” he admitted, “I thought it was cute. I mean, since you’re cute. I thought it would fit you.”

I looked away so I wouldn’t have to see his face and I was a bit glad that the room was dark. At least now he wouldn’t see me blushing.

"If you want, I’ll change it."

"Forget it," I said, while laying back down. "It’s already there so there’s no point."

I felt the bed move as Baro went back to laying down as well. He let out a soft sigh. I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier and I knew any second now I was going to knock out.

"Sleep," I heard Baro mumbled. I suddenly felt a hand softly running through my hair in a soothing motion and I could feel myself getting sleepier. I didn’t realize Baro had laid down closer than he was earlier.

"You too," I mumbled back.

Baro chuckled, probably at how funny I sounded when I was sleepy. “You first.”

I slightly rolled my eyes before they finally closed and I snuggled deeper into my pillow to make myself more comfortable.

Baro didn’t stop my hair until I fell asleep.


This was bad and I apologize omg orz. School started and college and I'm tired most of the time so hopefully I can update soon! But um, follow me on twitter? and you know, let me know if I'm taking too long to update or something (don't be scared if you think you're rushing me, It actually helps me more). anyways, thanks for all the comments, please keep them coming ^^