; call me?

❛ SOMEDAY IN SEOUL — a drabbles collection 。

MP3: Link.


Angels were all crowded in front of a long, rectangular table. Each of the Teen Top members were seated, ready to meet and greet their many fans. In the middle of the line of fangirls who were waiting to meet L.Joe stood Jung Seo Rin, a girl who seems shy and quiet at first but loud and hyper when you get to know her. She clutched her Pororo notebook closer to her chest, nervous and unsure of what to say when she meets her bias.

Finally, the girl in front of her had bowed and said good bye, quickly scurrying to another member of Teen Top's line. Seo Rin smiled and walked to L.Joe who was happily sitting in his chair.

"Hi!" he beamed, speaking in English before Seo Rin could greet him in her semi-fluent Korean.

"Oh, hello! I'm a big fan of yours, L.Joe oppa!" she smiled after speaking, trying her best not to squel and fangirl in front of the idol.

He kept on smiling and speaking English. "Thank you! What's your name cutie?"

She could feel her heart stop when he had called her 'cutie'.

"S-Seo Rin. Jung Seo Rin."

"Cute name. You can understand me, right? You're speaking Korean to me and I was speaking English to you." he chuckled, this time talking in Korean. He signed her Pororo notebook, sticking a photocard of him into the page too.

"Yeah, I understand you." she giggled and she saw him quietly tucking the photocard gently into her notebook. "Oppa, the photocard... You didn't give it to the girl in front of me earl---"

"It's alright. Just read the message on the back." he smiled and she nodded her head, bowing and quickly leaving the line, moving onto another member. Seo Rin opened up her notebook to the page where L.Joe had signed and the photocard slipped out. She bent down to pick it up and stood back up, flipping the photocard to the backside. At the corner of her eye, she could see her bias sneaking a peek at her as she read the message.

Hey I just met you,
and this is crazy
but I need you baby, baby, baby.
So call me maybe?

Her heart jumped when she saw his phone number, neatly written under the message. She glanced over at L.Joe again, seeing him smile at her with his usual cute smile. He formed a heart with his arms, smiling and looking over at Seo Rin. While other fans were squeling and taking pictures, all Seo Rin could do was know that heart was meant for her.


Word Count: 435.
Brb. Imma go sob because I wish that this would really happen to me. LOL.
WOOOOOOOT. I've never been to a meet and greet before so don't blame me if I got something wrong. OTL.
YAY! 8D Hope you enjoyed this. The messaji was awkward, I know. B{3