; unasked.

❛ SOMEDAY IN SEOUL — a drabbles collection 。

Write Like The Wind - Challenge
Prompt 71: Unasked
MP3: Link.


“Yah, no one ever liked you anyways. We just used you for your money, you gullible child.” Her friend smirked as she waved the stack of cash in her hand in front of Hae Rin’s face.

Tears rolled down Hae Rin’s cheeks. Just as she was about to reach out for her money, her friend stepped back and chuckled.

“Tch, you’ll never be able to get this back now. See you never.” She waved and skipped off into the car behind her. Hae Rin sighed in disbelief.

‘We just used you for your money, you gullible child.’ were the only words that were ringing in her head at that moment. Hae Rin looked up when she heard someone cheering and as expected, it was her friend yelling ‘whoo!’ out from the car window.

Hae Rin sighed again and sat down at the sidewalk that she was currently at and cupped her face. Little did she know though, the boy that was hiding behind the bushes a few feet from her right was watching the scene that had just happened.

“Ah, Chae Jinseok, you stupid idiot. What if Hae Rin sees you? What’ll she say to you during school?” Chaejin repeatedly hit his forehead over and over again until he heard Hae Rin’s crying stop. He poked his head out from the bushes and found her head and eyes slowly droop forward, as if she was about to fall asleep any minute now when she suddenly bursted out crying again.

“What’s with her and her tears?”Chaejin sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “Forget what she’ll say. I’m going in.” and then he walked towards her. When Hae Rin saw a pair of shoes next to her, she looked up. He sat down and hugged her, unasked. Her crying had stopped and he could feel her starting to smile.

“Thank you.” She mumbled.


Word Count: 313.
This was kind of based off of Heartstrings, LOL.
You know, the scene where Hee Joo cried and Joon Hee walked to her and placed headphones on her and LOL, ya.
I hope you liked it. ; u ;"