; sorry.

❛ SOMEDAY IN SEOUL — a drabbles collection 。

MP3: Link.


Eun Ae stood on the bridge at the park, looking out at the pond in front of her.

"I'm sorry." a familiar voice to her mumbled as he stood by her side, resting his arms on the railing of the bridge.

Eun Ae turned to look at the boy and scoffed. "Byunghun." She turned around and began walking away towards the playground to get away from him. Byunghun sighed and looked at her walking away.

"Yah, Eun Ae!" Byunghun yelled as he chased after her.

"Get away from me." Eun Ae turned around, glaring at him.

Byunghun finally caught up with her, and took her hand in his only to have her violently shake him off. Eun Ae eyed him once more before running off to the playground, and getting on the swings. He sighed and chased after her again, quickly taking the swing next to her before anyone else could.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." Byunghun sighed.

"That's coming from you, the guy that isn't getting affected." Eun Ae rolled her eyes.

"You think I'm not getting affected?"

"Yeah, pretty sure I just said so." Eun Ae responded.

"Yah, the others think I like you now because I chased after you than going to hang out with them." Byunghun scoffed.

Eun Ae turned to look at the boy. "Do you?"

Byunghun remained silent.

"It's okay, I like you either way." Eun Ae said as she turned away from him.

Byunghun smiled to himself.

"Oh yeah, I already knew that." he coughed.

Eun Ae laughed softly and hopped off her swing. "Now if we're done here, I have more rumors to deal with it when I get home." She began walking away when Byunghun grabbed her wrist, pulling her into a hug.

"Eun Ae, I'm sorry for everything. I would never hurt you, I won't let anyone hurt you." Byunghun tightened their hug and Eun Ae smiled to herself.

"I love you Eun Ae."


Word Count: 326.
Sorry, I just felt like writing this because yes. I can relate to this. :x
I was planning to use a different male lead, but I felt that L.Joe would suit the male lead more.
( Also because in the situation in life where I can relate to this, the guy reminds me of L.Joe too so um... )
Although this all never happened in real life. OTL. I watch too many dramas.