Guilt

You, Stupid Cat

There are a lot of comment me likey~ ^^ *hands everyone cookies* Happy reading~~

Oh, oh. And the fic is nearing its end. It’s really near. Huhuu I’m so sad. T^T

@meggy15990 Not that complicated when it comes to me as the author~ :D

@gaemgyuu I also don’t know seeing that the date of the exams hasn’t been decided yet. Let’s have our fingers crossed for what’s best to come then ^^

@chryph nods* What a life... *looks self* ^^

@lovemaknaes12798 I thought you’re going to type ‘I love him for pet’s sake’ but then I realized that you’re not. Hehe. Kyuhyun is blind because he’s blind. I don’t know, ask Kyuhyun! :D

@madz67 That’s right. Love is blind, Seo. And blind is Kyu. How is that even coherent, I don’t even know. X33

@kyuseo23286 You heard her, Seo! Find him! ^^

@yuximo0210 Oh, is it? Thank you then! I appreciate that a lot!

@storymaker123 Probably... T^T Sure, you can have all the cookies I currently have! *hands you a load of cookies* Happy eating and reading~

<^_^><^_^><^_^>

“He’s a cat. Find out where cat usually hides or where he usually hides. I think you know neither,” was what Sungmin said before she left Sunny’s apartment.

“I’ll kill you if Kyuhyun is really dead. He’s my best friend. You don’t know how upsetting it is to be left by a bestfriend without any goodbyes.” Sungmin said that too. Only a little bit scarier than before.

“We can’t help you. Kyuhyun is yours, and this matter is more complicated than you think. I’ll just explain everything to you later.”Sunny apologized then, and a ray of hope that she thought she had was gone. She had to do this alone.

She couldn’t think where Kyuhyun possibly was. It was obvious since she never cared to him like Sunny did to Sungmin. She never had any interest on him and never bothered to ask him question other than “What are you doing here?” or “What are you eating?” and the next word would be ‘Go!” or something which was similar to that.

She laughed at the memory. He always stole her food or fruits and ate them like a kid. He was a total cat. Messy and all. When she thought about it again, she was actually grateful when he did that. She would forget her job for a moment and spent her time to yell or complain to him about her foods that always ran out in a short time because of him. It was actually fun.

She also ever made a cake with Kyuhyun when it was Sungmin’s birthday. She remembered how fussy Sunny was at that day but things turned out good eventually. He cut her finger when he was slicing bread. He crashed into a bowl which was put by her for a moment which made her super pissed and had to do everything all over again. He wondered why Kyuhyun could be so clumsy. But remembering that he loved to annoy her, everything just made a sense.

When was Kyuhyun’s birthday again? Oh, she never asked. She regretted every single thing that she did very much now.

There were just so much things that she didn’t know about Kyuhyun’s world and Kyuhyun himself. The only thing she cared about was herself and her apartment. She felt worse when Sungmin told her that Kyuhyun’s blind. She didn’t know what to say. She’d been very awful to him. Nothing could redeem everything she’d done. Kyuhyun had to be hurt, a lot.

No one could help her but her right now. Yes. She deserved it. She had been very bad to Kyuhyun. She was killing him slowly and it must be painful. She always expressed how much she hated him. Or that was what she thought.

Seohyun breathed heavily as her face got hotter. She felt a hard tug on her heart again.

Why is it so suffocating?”

Her eyes gradually became watery and her hands trembled as she held back her tears. She choked several times.

“Stupid cat...” Seohyun mumbled as tears finally fell on her cheeks. There she was, on her room, by herself. She hugged her knees and rested her forehead on them. “Stupid... Stupid cat.” She called weakly. She thought she felt soft breeze passed by her arms. She widened her eyes as she saw a figure which she longed to see since days ago.

“Am I just imagining things or... did you call me?” It was Kyuhyun’s voice. It was very weak, Seohyun couldn’t even tell that it was Kyuhyun’s if she didn’t know better. It was just so different from Kyuhyun’s usual self.

Seohyun turned back and found him standing before her while looking at her right in her eyes, while hesitating as if he wanted to go again. He was special. “Kyuhyun?”

“Because if you’re not, I’m going to leave. I promise I won’t disturb you anymore.”

Seohyun stood briskly and shook her head. “No. Stay.”

Kyuhyun looked confused. “Why?”

“Why?” She repeated as if he just asked the dumbest question ever. “You told me that you’re my pet. Youcan’t leave your Keeper, or Master. You just can’t!” She yelled her heart out. Damn, why did she felt so relieved?

“Are you kidding me?”Kyuhyun furrowed his brows.

“No! Why would I? I’m...” Seohyun was about to say that she was crying so why would she kid around about that, but she remembered that he couldn’t see. She didn’t want to make herself look bad again. “Ugh. Forget it. The point is, you can’t leave even if I say, ‘leave’, or ‘go’. You get it?” She groaned.

There he went again, smiling like a kid and nodded eagerly. “Yes. I won’t leave. I’ll never leave.” Kyuhyun reached her and hugged her tightly then. His tailwaswaggling happily. “Thank you.”

Seohyun didn’t sure if she was happy. Because it felt like a simple happy couldn’t describe how in a glee she was.

“No. Thank you.” “And don’t leave. Never.”

<^_^><^_^><^_^>