Obedient? Not Even Close.

You, Stupid Cat

<^0^><^0^><^0^>

“What?” Kyuhyun asked her innocently while sitting on the couch and munching his apple on the next day. Wait, that’s wrong. He was munching her apple.

“Really now?” Seohyun asked in disbelief and grabbed the apple. “You’re stealing my apple!”

Kyuhyun tilted his head. “I’m not. What’s yours is mine too. And trust me, sharing is never be a bad idea.”

Seohyun glared at him. “Yeah, you wish. It is never be a bad idea to share with everyone, everyone but you.” She said through her gritted teeth and kicked him until he fell from the couch. Kyuhyun tried to defend himself, and the minute Seohyun said “Go!”, he disappeared from her sight. She was satistified. “This is so much better.” She streched her arms and sat on her couch.

She looked sadly to the apple which landed on the floor. “Oh, poor thing.” She stood and picked up the apple. She threw it to the rubbish-bin carefully. When the apple was just about two centimeters from the bin, it was gone.

“What the-“

Kyuhyun appeared beside her while holding the apple. “See? You don’t even want this apple. Why did you mad at me? I was doing you a favor to eat this apple because you don’t want to eat her.”

Seohyun raised her eyebrows. “Her?”

Kyuhyun nodded three times. “Yes! It’s red. The male one is green.”

She snorted. “How do you even know that?”

He shrugged. “Intuition?”

“Gosh. Why did I even ask?” She muttered under her breath and took her leave to her room. It would be no use to make him go at this point. He would just keep appearing until she was sick of him, or probably not. He would keep appearing around her.

It’s been a week since her boss kept asking her about her work’s progress. She couldn’t really think of anything since Kyuhyun bothered her nonstop like this.

“I really have to find a way to get rid of him for the time being.” Seohyun sighed heavily.

<^0^><^0^><^0^>

 

Comments' Reply (Chapter 1)

Uhh.. How is this work...?

Let's just use @. Yes, @. *totally a newbie at this, hehe*

So...

@meggy15990 I've updated it! Seokyu are cute alright. ^^ Thank you for commenting~ :)

@raisin Oh My God I'm a cat lover too. That's the main reason actually. Kyuhyun and cat, what a cute combination. And then bam! This is born. :D

 

And for everyone who has subscribed this fiction, every single of you, thank you very much~~ Kamsa kamsa~~ :D

@meggy15990 @imsoinlove_seokyu @syizi93 @chryph

Hope y'all enjoy this fiction~ ^^