Stupid Cat

You, Stupid Cat

<^0^><^0^><^0^>

“This. Is. My. World. We’re different!” Seohyun emphasized every single word to the man before him, especially the ‘My’ word. She looked very angry. Well, what to expect again since Kyuhyun was extremely being so lively today with unknown reason.

“I know.” The half-man with a pair of cat’s ears on his head, Kyuhyun, nodded. “It’s your world. Therefore, I just have to adjust myself.” He said cheekily and left the room. Well, not before he winked to her.

“Aigoo...” She heaved a sigh and took her phone. She dialed her friend and whined once her friend picked up. “Sunny-ya, I can’t live anymore!” She complained. “He’s just so hard to understand. I told him numerous times that we’re different. But he never gets it!”

“Keep it down, Seohyun.” Her friend, Sunny, scolded. “I’m in the meeting room. We’ll talk later, okay? I’ll call you back.” She whispered hurriedly and hung up immediately.

“Stupid cat.” Seohyun mumbled harshly.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun was hugging her waist tightly. “Present!”

“What the-“ Seohyun pulled herself away and glared to the grinning man.

“Did you call me?” Kyuhyun asked innocently.

“No, I didn’t.” Seohyun said sternly. She furrowed her eyebrows and rushed to the door. Well, Kyuhyun suddenly stood in front of the closed door while checking his nails.

“Yes, you did~” He said in a singsong voice.

She sighed heavily. “Whatever.” She pulled the other’s hand backwards harshly, and made him tumbled. When the coast was clear, she opened the door, and once she was outside, she slammed the door shut.

“Meanie.” Kyuhyun popped out before her while pouting. Seohyun flinched then. She rolled her eyes and flailed her arms.

“Go!” Seohyun shouted. Less than a second later, he blinked his widening eyes and gone. “Great.” Seohyun was more than relieved. She never knew how to get rid of him, and she did it just now. Everything might turn out fine started now.

“You-“ Seohyun held her breath before said any insulting word about Kyuhyun. She let out a long breath of relief and continued her step to go home. She had to get rid of him before everything turned out bad. She had to do it properly, and fast.

<^0^><^0^><^0^>