You, My Beautiful Keeper

You, Stupid Cat

 

I don’t know what to write for the epilogue, so I guess I just try to write what I have in mind. Maybe not a kind of epilogue that you have in mind. I think this is more like spin-off? Yeah, I’m a fail like that. I know. I can’t even write an epilogue. ^^a

Happy Reading~ ^^

Comment’s Reply (Chapter 12)

@storymaker123 I really don’t want this to end too. The epilogue is out, but I don’t really think that that’s an epilogue.. >_<

@chryph Yeah he got even naughtier than before ^^

@kyuseo23286 Haha sure. Ask her away~ ^^

@raisin thanks ^^ I really appreciate it! ^^

@meggy15990 Hehe don’t really know what to say. Thank you~ ^^

@syizi93 thank you for loving it~ :)

@lovemaknaes12798 Kyuhyun is crazy to show up before Seohyun to begin with. :3 Seohyun sure likes it XDD

@madz67 Sure sure. And there you go, the epilogue.. spin-off. Oh well >_<

@sonelf30 Totally XDD

<^-^><^-^><^-^>

Two Months Later...

Kyuhyun was watching television when Seohyun got back from her work. It’s been a tiring day for her. She was even busier than before and got into fight more often than before with her pet. It was similar to what happened two months ago, but this time, it was always Kyuhyun who refused to speak to her. Just like this time, the cat was laying on the couch while waggling his tail weakly as his ears twitched once in a while. Usually, he would stand right in front of her apartment’s door and greeted her with a pair of sparkling eyes and cheerful words when she arrived, but not today.

“Kyuhyun-ah...” Seohyun called weakly, her body almost collapsed to the overwhelming fatigue. Her head felt heavy, and she barely could see her surroundings.

Kyuhyun didn’t budge from the television, declaring that he was still angry despite the stolen kisses and the sudden hugs that he received from the used-to-be moody girl to make his anger vanish. His attention was finally distracted when he heard a loud thud and a pained cry. He quickly turned around to find Seohyun was whimpering in pain on the floor.

“Seohyun!” Kyuhyun popped out right beside her and patted her cheek softly. “Seohyun-ah. What’s wrong?” he asked in panic as he hurriedly lifted her and brought her to her room. “Seohyun-ah!”

Seohyun frowned as she closed her eyes tightly. “It’s... h-hurt... M-my stomach...” She seemed to be in a lot of pain for a moment before she lost her consciousness.

“Seohyun-ah!” Kyuhyun called as he kept on patting the other’s cheek softly to regain her consciousness back but it was futile. Seohyun was already fainted.

“What to do? What to do?” Kyuhyun fidgeted as his heart constricted in guilt. He should’ve known when he heard Seohyun’s weak voice that she wasn’t okay. She was never like this. She was always full of energy even when she was super tired from working all day. At least in front of Kyuhyun that was. He cursed himself for being a useless pet.

Knowing nothing about how to treat a human, his mind suddenly remembered his best friend. “Sungmin...” Yes. He had to know about human world better than him. He also had a keeper that was probably still awake at this hour, seeing that Seohyun also just arrived home.

“Seohyun...Hang in there.” Kyuhyun whispered as he saw the other’s flushed face. He had to be fast.

 

“It’s probably because of stress. Did something bad happen? She also didn’t eat properly nowadays, right? It’s not good for her health.” The doctor concluded silently as he wrote some receipt on a piece of paper. Sunny called him in haste after Kyuhyun came suddenly, running to Sungmin and told him incoherently about how Seohyun fainted and all.

Sunny suddenly slapped Kyuhyun’s head. Kyuhyun looked at her questioningly as Sungmin widened his eyes at his master’s sudden movement. She was never being this rash. “It’s totally your fault. Seohyun has tried to explain how our boss is a workaholic and all, and you can’t understand it even a bit? She also wants to be home all day, but what to do? She has to pay her rent and feed herself and you, her only pet. Can’t you be an understanding pet like my bunny? And I thought you’re also her lover. What kind of man are you to do this to your own girl?! You bloody-”

Sungmin covered a little bit too late as he saw that the doctor began to wonder about the pet that they’re talking about. The other human couldn’t see their ears and tails as long as they don’t have a magical pet like them. They only see them as a normal human. “I’m sorry, doctor. She’s just angry and says absurd things sometimes. Please, don’t misunderstand her.”

Sunny pulled Sungmin’s hand down and began to rant again. “Yeah, say all you want you rabbit. And you, Kyuhyun. You’ll never escape my wrath for making Seohyun like this. Just you wait.” Sunny marched outside with Sungmin followed him behind, leaving Kyuhyun and the doctor alone.

“Here. I’ve written the receipt of the medicine. Make sure she drink them three times a day, and I suggest her to not going to work for three or four days. She needs rest and physical boost which I’m sure that you know it better. You’re her lover, right?” The doctor smiled and patted his shoulder.

Kyuhyun tilted his head, not knowing what to answer to that statement. Was he Seohyun’s lover? Wasn’t he Seohyun’s pet? Which one was true? He scratched his head, and decided that he could be everything for her. A lover, a pet, he could do it all.

Kyuhyun looked dumfounded as the doctor gave him some advice which he didn’t sure if that were advice or not. “She’s a beautiful and a hard-working girl. Try to be an understanding boyfriend and loosen up a bit, will you? If you do, you’re going to be fine.”

The doctor bowed slightly as he left Kyuhyun with the still unconscious Seohyun. He was left to wonder by himself. Loosen up? Was his shirt too tight or something? But it was his loosest shirt, and there was no way for him to but another loose one. He just didn’t like the style.

“K-Kyuhyun...” Seohyun mumbled weakly. She started to regain her consciousness as her eyebrows were furrowed slightly.

Kyuhyun held her hand and sat on an empty space right beside her. “Seohyun... I’m sorry.” He immediately apologized he pressed his lips on her knuckles. “I should’ve answered you and greeted you like usual, but I didn’t. And now you’re like this. It’s all because of me. I’m sorry.” He pouted like a kid.

Seohyun shook her head as she smiled. “No, it’s not. I’m just pushing myself a little bit too hard and exhausting myself at the same time. It’s my fault for letting that to happen.”

“No. It’s my fault. I was-“

“Kyuhyun.” Seohyun stressed slightly, trying to stop Kyuhyun from blaming himself and saying nonsense again like he usually did. “Can you just hug me? I feel cold.” She shivered lightly to show that she was freezing.

Kyuhyun obeyed straight away and laid himself on the bed right beside her. He pulled her to tight embrace, raising her head a bit to let his arm slipped on the small hollow that her neck on the bed made. Then, he rubbed her back up and down to make the cold away. “I’m sorry. I should’ve listened to you.”

Seohyun snuggled to him and chuckled. “I know right? You’re my pet after all.” She hugged back tighter. How she missed this warmth so much, she didn’t even aware until now. It’s been a week since they had a big fight like this and Kyuhyun being all sulky as a result. “I’m sorry too, for not sparing you any time. My boss was being annoying and I just can’t help it. He’s the one who pay me after all.”

Kyuhyun kissed the crown of her hair and nodded. “It’s okay. He’s the one who helped us to be together like this, right? Now I know who’s at fault. It’s obviously me.”

Seohyun pulled away slightly from the hug and frowned. “I told you that this is none of your fault, but to say that it is my fault, that would be an understatement. Can we just forget this?” She suggested.

Kyuhyun looked at her questioningly. “Are you sure? You know you can get revenge on me. You can order me to do this or that. You can also tell me to cook you some food. I’ll give you a massage three times better than usual. You can make me do your work and-”

Seohyun caught his lips with hers and that made him stop talking. He almost flinched with how cold Seohyun’s lips were. She was really freezing. “You’re rambling.” She pointed as she pulled him in another soothing kiss.

He kissed her back with a same passion. Their lips rubbing each other’s slowly, almost without strength. It was just an almost simple kiss, but it sent shiver down his spine. It always did, and he liked that. He always liked kissing Seohyun. No, he loved it.

As he tried to use his tongue, Seohyun suddenly stopped by closing , clearly not in the mood to do that, seeing that she still felt sick. “Next time, Kyuhyun. I feel sleepy.”

Kyuhyun pouted but gave up anyway. He had to let her rest for now. Apparently, he couldn’t have it his way all the time. “Sure. Sleep tight, Seohyun.” He kissed her lips once more before her eyes fluttered close, falling slowly into a deep slumber.

“I love you, Seohyun.” Kyuhyun whispered as he pulled her back to his embrace, slightly lulling her back to sleep.

“I love you too, Stupid Cat.” Seohyun replied in slurred words as the fatigue took her over. But Kyuhyun was a cat after all. His hearing was a lot greater than human’s. He grinned at the nickname. It sure brought a lot of memories back.

Kyuhyun was being thankful at whoever that had created him and Seohyun. He was very grateful to meet someone who was mentally strong but physically really weak and those didn’t make her less adorable. He couldn’t be more thankful than this. He promised to take care of Seohyun much better than anyone else. He also promised to be a good pet to his keeper, and not being a fool again by making a small matter into big things like this ever again.

Kyuhyun stole a glance at the love and the keeperof his life,and smiled.

“I really, really love you, Seohyun-ah. You, my beautiful keeper.”

<^-^><^-^><^-^>

Thank you for all  of you who have commented and subscribed this story, my very first chaptered fan-fiction. I’m not really sure if this fiction is good enough to meet your expectation, but oh well... you’ve read and  subscribed it. :3 Let’s meet again in my future fan-fiction~ ^^