His Reason

You, Stupid Cat

This is the last chapter. The epilogue will come soon~ ^^

@kyuseo23286 Yes, that’s why. Did she know? I don’t know. Ask her. :D

@lovemaknaes12798 haha that’s right. That’s like the most effective way. But then again, not everyone who’s in their drunk state would tell a truth.

@syizi93 Yes, a kiss. A passionate one ^^

@sonelf30 That was  a kiss~ :)

@chryph Seohyun? Read the next chapter to know. :D

@meggy15990 That was hot? >_< That’s okay, as long you read this story. ^^

@storymaker123 It’s possible if the author is me. :D Wow, you’re really something. I can’t do that. >_<

@madz67 Exactly, that was the key! ^^

Wow new subscribers! In the last chapter! But still, thank you for subscribing my fiction~ ^^ Hey hey magnificentoreoxseokyu1213 and Jinkuu *hands you cookies* ^^

<^0^><^0^><^0^>

 “I... I kissed you?! W-we kissed?!” Seohyun couldn’t help but covering her reddened face with her hands. She sat straight on the bed, couldn’t see Kyuhyun in the same light again, ever. “But, how come?! You’re my pet!”

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows as he sat as well. “Yes, indeed I am your pet. What’s so wrong with that? A pet is made to accompany its Keeper, and aren’t I doing that? And whyare you so surprised? Don’t you like me like I like you? You seemed to enjoy it as much as I do. I like kissing you.” He snickered.

“You can’t just say that!” Seohyun punched the other’s arm not-so-lightly, but Kyuhyun seemed to be not bothered by it. Instead, he snickered even louder.

“Why?” Kyuhyun asked confusedly. “That’s the best night I’ve ever had. Thanks to you, I can finally see what’s world really like since the next day. I think that’s how the bond works for me.” He smiled at the memory. That was very precious, for him to finally able to see her face.

“Eh? You can finally see since... that long?!” Seohyun wasn’t covering her face anymore by then. Another truth that she just heard was come into a shock to her. That was the day where Kyuhyun suddenly became very lively with unknown reason. “And we’re bonded already?!”

Kyuhyun clucked his tongue as he ruffled the other’s hair. “You’re not really observant, eh? I look right into your eyes like many times already. Not really something that a blind man can do correctly all the time. You’re so gullible. No wonder Sungmin can catch you that easily. His pranks never work on me though.”

Seohyun looked dumbfounded. “So that’s why you suddenly fired up and annoyed me even more since that day...” She nodded slowly, and a question popped out on her mind. “Then why did you disappear like that? I thought you were gone.”

Kyuhyun looked thoughtful for a moment before throwing her a tentative smile. “Well, that’s because you said that you hate me.”

Seohyun frowned and crossed her arms. “I did say that I don’t mean it.”

“I know. But then again, the difference between love and hate is not that far.” Kyuhyun said defiantly.

“You know that-“

“I know, Seohyun. Of course I do.” Kyuhyun stopped her from defending herself because despite everything bad thing that she did to him, he knew the truth much better than anyone else. He was her pet after all. He was her company.

“It’s just... you’re scarier than usual, and hearing you said that you hate me with so much hatred all over your face like that was just... I don’t know. Suddenly, something’s hurting inside of me, and the tears just come up, you know. I suddenly can’t control my own body from doing things that I don’t want to do.” He reasoned.

“It’s normal to do that if someone says that they hate you.” Seohyun deliberately agreed with what Kyuhyun did. If it was her, she would probably do the same. “I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.”

“It’s okay. At least, now I know that you’ll never hate me even if you want to.” Kyuhyun smiled, assuring her.

“What makes you say that?” Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes as he answered. “Intuition?”

“Oh, come on. This intuition things again?” Seohyun rolled her eyes.

“My intuition almost never goes wrong.” Kyuhyun said proudly. “And you know what? I’m very grateful because I can finally see your beautiful face. I really like to stare on it.” He threw her a grateful smile. “But still, I like kissing you more.”

“You!” Seohyun pointed to him with her forefinger as her face flushed in a flash. “I’m going to take a shower. I need to cool myself down somehow. This is... This is too much to take!” She said in a slight stutter as she stood up and walked to her bathroom.

“Can I go with you? You can kiss me again then.” Kyuhyunoffered as he smirked naughtily.

“No! You ert!” Seohyun slammed the door shut as Kyuhyun’s low but sweet laughter roared in the entire room.

<^0^><^0^><^0^>