I Only Want You to...

You, Stupid Cat

Comment’s Reply (Chapter 4)

@marge49 Oh really? That’s an honor then. *give you cookies* Happy reading~

@chryph *nods* Of course! They are inseparable. :3

@madz67 Yeay for Sunsun! XDD Glad you enjoy the cookies~ I’ll give you some again if you want to. Happy cookies~ ^^

@meggy15990 Sunsun and Seokyu are ultimate couples~~~ :D

@storymaker123 Yeay let’s.. :D What? What do you mean? I don’t get it. >~<

@syizi93  I know right. Kyuhyun is such a cutie cat...not. ^^

Weeeee new subscribers X33 Ahoy to you!

@marge49 @gaemgyuu

<^0^><^0^><^0^>

“Hey... Do you really want to get rid of me that much?”

Seohyun flinched when he heard a low, sad voice from her side. She turned and found Kyuhyun’s teary eyes were looking on her. His usually waggling tail just stayed still. His cat ears sagged slightly.

Seohyunfelt a slight tug on her heart. She furrowed her brows. “What was that?” she asked inaudibly to herself. But she didn’t have to think twice. She slowly nodded two times. “Yes. Why would I want to get rid of you then? It’s way too obvious.” She answered without wavering.

“Do you hate me that much?” Kyuhyun asked again. She sighed heavily. He looked like he was hurt, but screw that. Seohyun needed her pay and she had to finish her work perfectly by tomorrow. She decided to ignore another tug on her heart and nodded again.

“Yes. I hate you so much and want you to go out of my life, this very second, this very time.” She admitted as she stood, but didn’t turn away from him.

Kyuhyun stayed still. He then sat on the couch as tears finally fell down his cheeks slowly. Seohyun was never a mean girl, but she had to do this. She had to stay strong and make this man go once for all, or for a moment. She had to pay for this month’s debt immediately and she would not get the pay except she had her work done and perfect.

“Look. I don’t really hate you, okay?” Seohyun’s heart finally melted when she saw the other started to hiccup. She never saw him crying. This was new to her. If he were Sunny, she could give her something cute and it would do wonder for her. She would be the happy-go-round girl again. That was super easy. But for Kyuhyun? She had no idea. “I only want you to stop meet me for a while. I forgot to say that a while ago.”

“Liar.” Kyuhyun said between his hiccups. “I can feel that you resent me a lot and you want me to go forever and never be here again. You hate me so much.” He managed to say with a lot of efforts.

“No!” Seohyun felt horrible. She sat beside him again. Was she really that bad? Well, she only wanted to live with ease. Did they count it as a sin? Seriously? “I...” She didn’t know what to say. Oh, the only thing she wanted to do was paying her debt and voila! Everything is back to normal.

“I only want you to have me as a company like all pets are. But you never like my appearance. I don’t think I will worth your attention.” Kyuhyun stood and calmed himself down by taking a deep breath.

“You’re making me feel bad.”

“I am not.” He started to act like a spoiled brat. He was throwing a tantrum. “I only want to be loved like Sungmin. I chose you, because I thought you’re nice. But you never acknowledge me. Now you want me to leave? Fine!”

“Kyuhyun-“ and poof! He was gone at the time he raised his hands. “I don’t mean it like that...” She said it a little bit too late. She felt a tug on her heart again, only this time, ithurt, so bad.

“I never mean it like that...”

<^0^><^0^><^0^>