The Weakest

You, Stupid Cat

Comment’s Reply (Chapter 7)

@storymaker123 yes yes seohyun hurry find him!

@gaemgyuu oh, really? You have an exam? Oh, now that you mention it, I seem to have one too. T-T Why do you have to come now, you SS4? >~<

@meggy15990 everything depends on seohyun. Find him, and he’s alive. Not find him,... dunno. >~<

@syizi93 yes, unfortunately, the weakest. :(

@chryph I know right, seohyun should find him soon.

@madz67 *sobs along*

@sonelf30 Ne~ ^^

Hey hey another subscribers. Welcome~ @sonelf30 @yuximo0210 *hands you cookies*

<^-^><^-^><^-^>

“The weakest?”

“Yes.” Sungmin pursed his lips for a moment. “I am a rabbit. I love to eat carrots, plays outside, and many more which are actually common things. You’ve heard lot cases where rabbits died because cats, or other animals, eat them, right? So, I’m a pet of protection, or that’s what I think, which is not really false anyway. I have to make my Master being protective of me, without telling her of course, which is the reason of why my Master is a little bit possessive than before. I’ve nailed her, so there are no secret between us anymore. We’re bonded and if she wants me to disappear but she’s actually not, I won’t go unless she truthfully wants me to go. That much, I can tell you. But I can’t tell you about Kyuhyun because it’s his to tell. Wait, he never tells you about this thing?”

Seohyun shook her head slowly. “No. I never ask. I thought he was temporary and apparently, Sunny has you so I think it does quite feel normal to have you guys so maybe he’ll tell me everything later. And I’m in my busiest term.I can’t help it but always tell him to go.”

Sungmin looked dumbfounded. “He really never tells you any bit about pets?”

“No.”

“His power?”

“Nope.”

“His condition?”

“No.”

“Damn.” Sungmin cursed and looked too baffled to even talk for a moment.

“What’s wrong, Minnie? Does that mean that it’s not good?” Sunny approached him and stepped back when Sungmin yelled in frustration.

Sungmin looked at Seohyun desperately. “I never know that you’re this awful. Gosh, why does he never let you go?” His face looked conflicted.

Seohyun looked at him confusedly. “What are you talking about? You actually can change your Master?”

“Yes, if we haven’t bonded yet. And for your information, he’s blind. He can’t see.”

Seohyun gasped in surprise “Blind?!” But how?!

“You never notice?” when Seohyun shook his head, Sungmin heaved a long sigh. “That’s what makes him so special between us, usual pets, who has no flaw like his. He’s natural! He can see more than you can see. He can hear more than you can hear. He knows how to read situation more than you know. Why is he different? Why pets, my kind, always say that he is flawless? Because he is ‘special’. He is the only pet who cannot see with his eyes yet he sees more than us can see. Despite his condition, he only wants one. Love. What’s so hard about it?”

“I only want to be loved like Sungmin, soI chose you, because I thought you’re nice. But you never acknowledge me. Now you want me to leave? Fine!”

“You’re right.” Seohyun was speechless as she recalled the last words that Kyuhyun said.

“So he’s the one who’s a pet of love?” Sunny exclaimed. She was startled and turned to look at Seohyun. “Girl, he’s awesome. I’ve read a bit about the so-called pet of love from Sungmin’s book about the pet of love. He is the only pet who has ‘love’ as his condition. He’s very special.”

Seohyun looked thoughtful, still trying to define the situation that she was currently in. “Really? That means... nothing’s bad is going to happen, right?”

“No. It’s actually worse.” Sungmin said woefully and heaved a sigh. “He’s probably died by now. I told you he’s the weakest because most of human’s feelings go beyond love and hate. He’s vulnerable, fragile, anything you can say ‘weak by heart’ and you don’t give him anything but hate. What do you think will happen?”

Seohyun’s face contorted with dread. “He’ll... disappear?”

“Yes. But not with ease. Especially him. He’s the one for his kind. I’m not really sure of what’s going to happen to him.” Sungmin scoffed as he left the two in the living room without even bothering to look at Sunny. He was very upset at the moment.

Seohyun fell to her knees. “What have I done?”

<^-^><^-^><^-^>