Another Truth

You, Stupid Cat

I just watched this horror movie and I can’t stand it and I’m super worrying over this night. What if I can’t sleep and I dream such horrible things? Oh no, what to do? What to do? What do you guys usually do when you can’t sleep at night because you’re scared of everything that you might think in your wild mind (or mine, in this case)? If you do know, please please tell me ~ >_< Oh oh and happy reading~ ^^

Comment’s Reply (Chapter 9)

@kyuseo23286 Yes, Kyu. Don’t leave! :3

@lovemaknaes12798 Kyuhyun is special because Seokyu is special *what kind of theory is that?  Oh, well.. ^^*

@madz67 Sure. I always wait for your comments, reader-nim ^^

@chryph Kyuhyun is her obedient pet after all. Hehe

@syizi93 thanks! And thank you for reading~ <^.^>

@yuximo0210 Right? Right? Cute! ^^

@storymaker123 *nods* Hooray! ^^

@meggy15990 yeah seokyutt totally perfect with seokyu :D

@gaemgyuu I hope so too ^^

<^-^><^-^><^-^>

The two were laying on Seohyun’s bed separately in silence. Kyuhyun had asked her a lot of time already if he was a bother and offered to leave, but Seohyun only glared at him, silently told him to shut his mouth up. It looked like he had no choice.

“Seohyun-ah...” Kyuhyun called softly as Seohyun smiled. It sounded nice and soothing when Kyuhyun said her name like that. “Are you asleep?”

Seohyun shook her head weakly. “I’m sleepy though.”

“Then sleep,” Kyuhyun turned to face her who was staring at the ceiling. “You have work to do tomorrow, right?”

“No, I don’t.” Seohyun heaved a sigh. “I have a week off. Better think of something great to make it fun.”

“You have a week off?” Kyuhyun asked in disbelief. Finally, after everything he had been through because of the other’s work, everything is paid. Finally. “What’s your plan?”

“Dunno. Maybe watching several movies that I haven’t watched or eating as much as I want. I don’t know.”

Kyuhyun only nodded absentmindedly, didn’t really pay attention as he tried to understand the other’s conflicted tone.

“Hey, Kyuhyun.” Seohyun finally turned to face him too. “Why are you still alive?”

“What?!” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened. He suddenly panicked. Did Seohyun hate him that bad that she wanted him to die?

“Sungmin told me things like how you are a pet of love stuff. He said you’ll die because I said that I hate you, and I thought you were really dead.” Seohyun explained in one breath, trying to fix the misunderstanding as neat as she could before Kyuhyun jumped into a wrong conclusion.

“So... That’s why you were crying when I came here?”

Seohyun’s face pinked slightly. She didn’t think that Kyuhyun would notice that despite his current condition. “Sort of...”

“I thought you really hate me.” Kyuhyun said wearily. “What did Sungmin say anyway?”

“He said that you’re a pet of love. And since I told you that I hate you, you will die, with no ease...” Seohyun suddenly frowned when she noticed something weird. “Are you staring at me? Like, staring directly into my eyes?”

Kyuhyun blinked in surprise as he was caught in the act and turned his eyes to look at anything but her face. “No, I’m-“

“Aren’t you blind?” Seohyun reached up to sit, but her eyes never leaving the other’s figure. She gasped and intended to apologize because she thought it was rude to actually ask that.

“Blind?” Kyuhyun looked startled just like she was. “Who said that?”

“Sungmin.” The two called out at the same time. Kyuhyun then chuckled while Seohyun frowned even more.

“He sure loves to make people worry, huh?” Kyuhyun grinned. “I am blind... used to be blind. But since that night, every tint of darkness was just... gone. I never feel better.”

Seohyun raised her brow. “That night?”

“Oh... Haven’t I told you?” Kyuhyun smirked. Suddenly, Seohyun felt uneasy.

<^-^><^-^><^-^>