Sunny’s Advice...?

You, Stupid Cat

<^0^><^0^><^0^>

Seohyun got a call and pressed the green button absentmindedly.

“Seohyun. Are you there?” Sunny, her friend, shouted loudly through the phone. She snapped out of her reverie and answered after a while.

“Sunny?” Seohyun called the other’s name tentatively and earned a sigh from the other.

 “Thank God. I thought you’re dead.” Sunnysaid sarcastically.

Seohyun rolled her eyes. “What’s up?”

“What’s up?” She heard the other repeated her question and laughed like a mad girl. Then, everything’s stopped. Oh, right. She’s weird like that. “You,  are the one, who called me in the middle of meeting. Now, you ask me, ‘what’s up’? Oh, come on.”

Seohyun palmed her face and sat straightly. “Okay, I’m sorry. I just kinda stressed up because of the pet thing. My work is a mess.”

Sunny clucked her tongue. “So, are you asking for a help?”

“It will be appreciated.” Seohyun nodded eagerly.

“No no, no.” Sunny refused strongly. “I have my own pet to deal with. I can’t be even crazier than you. And Seohyun, we’re not that different once you get to know them. Just look at me. I get along with Sungmin so well even though he looks like human with some addition of those cute white bunny ears on his head and a bun-like tail so why can’t you? Kyuhyun is no different. He is darker, yes. His ears are actually cute and that long tail is just... cute! Oh, I love cute things! But don’t worry. I have no intention to take him away from you.” She blabbered wildly, didn’t forgetting to use her aegyo voice once in a while.

Seohyun rolled her eyes. “Actually, if you want to, you can take him whenever you want.”

“Why should I? I have Sungmin.”

Seohyun puffed her cheeks then. “So that means you don’t want to help me?”

“Yup.” Sunny answered without even thinking about it.

“Why? You said that he is the hardest pet you’ve ever met to deal with.” Seohyun protested as she put her hand on her waist, a little bit annoyed.

“I never said that. Sungmin said that. And the little cute bunny has nothing to do with your naughty cat. Don’t let him go near my bunny!” Sunny shooed even though Seohyun never had intention to anything with her rabbit.

“I just want to ask for some information and I’m not going to touch your bunny. He’s not even fluffy.” Whoops. That totally broke the rule, Sunny’s rule. No one insult her bunny- rabbit, whatever. Well, though saying that Sungmin was not fluffy was hardly an insult.

“He is fluffy!” Sunny retorted.

Seohyun frowned and turned even more irritated. Couldn’t Sunny get that she wanted to talk to Sungmin and not even touch him? She didn’t even want to meet the rabbit if she could. “I don’t care. Can you give Sungmin the phone? I need to get rid of him. Fast.”

“Oh My God now you want to get rid of my Sungmin? My bunny? You wish!” Sunny hang up after yelled to her. Seohyun got frustrated now.What kind of advice was that? Oh, right she didn’t get any advice at all. If anything, Sunny became mad because Seohyun insulted her rabbit. Right.

Yes, Sunny also had a pet like her. But hers was much cuter and totally obedient. She kinda envy her a long time ago, but it was over. Sunny was very happy when he met him because, well, cute things or cute pets were totally her . She got possessive more and more which is infectious to her pet. Well, that was what she thought but apparently, it was because that ‘bonding’ thing that she never wanted to hear of.

Sungmin was very possessive over Sunny and she just couldn’t bear it after stayed with them for a while. They were actually roommate for almost three years. She decided to move out to her own apartment and met Kyuhyun three days after.

She never liked any kind of pets. A real pet or a human pet. She never did. It means that Kyuhyun was only a bother to her. Or she thought so.

“Hey... Do you really want to get rid of me that much?"

<^0^><^0^><^0^>

Comments' Reply (Chapter 3)
@chryph Yes, Sunny has her magical rabbit! X33
@storymaker123 Yeah. If only he were sold at the pet shop... I'd totaly love to have him as a pet! Let's hunt for them in every pet shop in the world together! XDDD
@kyuseo23286 Hmm... Sungmin? Have you read the next update? There he is! Satistisfied? ^^ I do have super soft spot for him though. ^^
@madz67 KYUCAT is definitely the best! Heebum and Bangshin are the runner-ups though. ^^
@meggy15990 *nods nods* Is he Sungmin? Whaat? Did I write that? I did? Oh... Happy read! ^^
@emelienna okie dokie ^^
@syizi93 I love cute things! ^^
@glamzchic Hmm... Read the next update to find out! ^^ Something that pets do usually to their masters? They are their companion. So, they accompany their keeper, or master. And Kyuhyun accompany Seohyun by annoying the hell out of her, even though she doesn't realize that. Or did. But she dislikes him anyway... for now. ^^

Hey hey new subscribers~ X33
@storymaker123 @jinnie @kyuseo23286 @dcyseokyu @hensyy @vanory @emelienna @lovemaknaes12798 @glamzchic
Welcome welcome~ *hands everyone cookies*
If you don't like cookies, I do have several chocolates here. <^0^>
Oh... shoot. Kyuhyun takes them away. Bad cat. >:3