The Truth

You, Stupid Cat

Hi dear readers! I know I usually update once a day. And yesterday, I didn’t update. Why? Because I was carried away by this thing called ‘ticket price’ YES! Ticket price. Super Junior will come to my country, Indonesia! Yeay! But when I see the ticket price... Oh, shoot. I don’t have that much money. Even though I know that the price will be around five hundred thousand-two million rupiahs, but still... Oh, btw, I’m from Indonesia. Anyone here from Indonesia too? Will you go to SS4? I’m still contemplating whether to go there or not. I want to meet Kyucat and Minrabbit too. :(
And anyway... Happy reading! ^^

@kyuseo23286 Oh yes don’t die kyucat~ >_<

@lovemaknaes12798 He is cute... but naughty. So Kyuhyun is... I don’t know what naughty plus cute is... ^^

@gaemgyuu *nods* >~<

@madz67 both of them are stupid. They don’t even know what they’re having are precious~ ^^

@chryph You’ve heard that Seohyun. I’ll blame you if something happen to Kyuhyun! :D

@syizi93 That’s supposed to mean that Kyuhyun will die if Seohyun doesn’t even want him, so...

@jinnie Sure~ ^^

Hey~ I thought there will no one coming again, but hey you new subscriber! @seohyun97 Welcome~

<^-^><^-^><^-^>

Seohyun was dragged by Sunny to her apartment which was used to be hers too. She didn’t understand why she had to go all the way there because Sunny could call him and he would pop beside her like Kyuhyun did. She wanted to ask but it was just not the right time.

They arrived there a half hour later, finding Sungmin was rolling on the floor while chewing on his carrot. Oh, this rabbit.

“Sunkyu!” Sungmin called Sunny’s real name and ran to Sunny. “I miss you!” He said with a pair of sparkling eyes and hugged her tightly. He looked like a kid sometimes, but Seohyun had seen his real self. He was just too scary.

“Sungmin, do me a favor?” Sunny said pleadingly, earning a confused look from Sungmin who nodded a moment later. “Okay, good Minnie. Now, please tell me about Kyuhyun.”

Sungmin raised his eyebrows and turned to Seohyun. His expression turned dark. See? The real Sungmin was very scary. “Oh, hi.” Sungmin waved his hand lazily. “Are you the one who always torture Kyuhyun?”

Seohyun was surprised and was about to defend herself when Sunny glared to him. “Sungmin. Be nice. You’ve met her before.”

Sungmin nodded absentmindedly. “Yes, the mean girl who never lets me do anything I want even though I’m trying to being nice and now she’s here to ask about her pet? What has she done all these time? I’m not her pet. Why won’t she ask her pet?”

“Sungmin.” Again, Sunny called him with low voice. “Just do what I say.”

“Fine.” Sungmin said while glaring to Seohyun. “I do this for you, not for her.” He said to Sunny before crossed his arms on his stomach.

“Does your phone have a recorder?” Sungmin asked while checking his nail.

“Yes.” Seohyun nodded and fumbled through her pocket, knowing what the rabbit exactly meant, but Sungmin didn’t wait for her and started talking.

“I won’t tell you twice. Kyuhyun and I are what you call pets. And what pet is, you ask? Pets, in our glossary, are creatures, created specially to live with their masters. They-“

“Wait!” Seohyun shrieked. Unfortunately, Sungmin didn’t have any intention to stop.

“Or we,have different conditions, but we are always similar somehow. However, for Kyuhyun, it is a little different. Like you all know, every creatures has flaws to make it fair for our living, just like humans. But for Kyuhyun, it’s none. He is flawless. He is the most perfect pet for girls. I admit that.”

“Okay, I got it.” Seohyun finally found her phone. “What did you say again?”

Sungmin only rolled his eyes and continued his story without bothering to repeat what he just said. “Once we are awakened, we are ordered to choose a Keeper, or what we usually say, a Master. I choose Master though, if you want to know. We are given a week to travel around the world, or around a city, or whatever the pets want to do in order to pick their Masters. You’ve known already that we have power to teleport to wherever we want as long as it’s still on the earth. So, it doesn’t cost anything. And if we don’t find our Master when the time is over, we will disappear... or you may call it die.”

Seohyun intruded. “Wait. Just tell me about Kyuhyun. You told me that he’s different, right? Is that mean bad or good?”

Sungmin shrugged. “It depends.” He sat and stretched his legs. They had been standing for a half hour by then. He looked confused of why Sunny didn’t ask them to sit. “Where’s Kyuhyun, anyway? He always pops out here and there. Did you tell him to go like you always do and he actually listens to you now?”

Seohyun marched to Sungmin and looked at him pleadingly. “Just tell me everything about Kyuhyun first, okay?”

Sungmin frowned. He suddenly looked upset, but told her everything anyway. “Well, apparently, Kyuhyun is not as flawless as we thought he was. In fact, he is the weakest.”

The weakest.

The words rang on her mind like an unforgivable sin which she had committed and begged to be erased. Seohyun suddenly felt guilty even more as every part of her body cringed with what was to come.

<^-^><^-^><^-^>