Chapter 9~ All About the Explaining

The Start of Something New

 

A:N/ PLEASE READ THIS LOL...sooooo ummm yeah....You guys, I know this story started in 2010, but let's pretend it is 2012 lol It is a little hard to catch up with the time lol...NO THE STORY HASN'T FAST FORWARD OR ANYTHING lol It is just placed in 2012 now lol because I haven't updated in ages I just started back on the story this year so yeah...okay...back to the story lol
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Jonghyun POV
 
"They are CL and Minzy of 2NE1" I said while Iooking over at Taemin who is sweating like a pig.
 
"C-CL and M-Minzy...of 2-2-2NE1" Minho looked confused and shocked
 
"Yeah...how do I say this, ummmm, Taemin and I are dating them..." 
 
"Woah, okay...wait who is dating who?" Minho said all big eyed
 
"I am dating CL and Taemin is dating Minzy" I said that with a big smile on my face, because I can't believe I am dating Chaerin.
 
"Wow...this is not what I thought I was coming back to...well are you going to tell the manager..."
 
"He already knows..." Taemin said
 
"Oh..well you got to tell the boss and the press...."
 
"Yeah, let's wait on that please" I begged "Just keep this secret for us okay Minho"
 
Minho let out a big sigh and looked at Taemin and I and said "Okay...I will"
 
"Thanks Minh-"
 
"But tell me something Jonghyun hyung and Taemin"
 
"Yeah anything..." I said this but was unsure of myself because Minho can be unpredictable.
 
"Did you guys do it."
 
"Do what?" Taemin asked folding his arms in 
 
"You know..uh" Minho sat his bags to the side and put his arms in front of him and started ing the air and it all occurred to me what my dongsaeng was asking me. I started to blush and look at Taemin who was also blushing. "I knew it!" Minho yelled with a big smile on his face.
 
"Minho..we are blushing because it is natural for somebody to blush when asked if they got it in with their partner. You know I am not having till' I get married and Taemin is just too young haha I don't know his standards for that, but they didn't do nothing. Right Taemin" 
 
"Yeah we are just taking it one step at a time y'know and when were ready...we'll be ready haha"
 
"So I guess you are going to be marrying CL-ssi very soon huh Jonghyun hyung haha" Minho said jokingly.
 
"Defintely." I looked at Minho with a big smile on my face when answering
 
"H-hyung are you joking with me?"
 
"I don't know haha I already am in love with Chaerin-ah and I just met her yesterday. I remember just watching her when 2NE1 and SHINee was on the same music shows together. She is just perfect in my eyes. The way she carries herself as a woman is just so attractive and her beauty is like no other. She isn't the typical Korean beauty y'know? Chaerin-ah has her own type of beauty defined only for her." I started to realize the words that were coming out of my mouth. I am in love.
 
"Wow hyung..who is Chaerin-ah? hahaha" Minho said in bewilderment. I forgot he doesn't know her real name.
 
"That is CL's real name haha It's cute right?" I looked at him with a big gummy smile
 
"Yes hyung haha you really love her...so your totally over Shin Se Kyu-" 
 
"Don't mention her name at all... I am over her...Chaerin-ah is the one for me. With Se Kyung, I wasn't ready for love, I just wanted her. It wasn't true love. Listen to hyung now, true love is when you desire what your partner desires. Meaning if Chaerin-ah wanted fish, but I wanted chicken, I put my desires down for her and guess what? I will be eating fish that night. Chaerin-ah hasn't demonstrated this to me because I don't want her to. I don't want her to sacrifice for me at all. I want to be an awesome boyfriend and soon to be an awesome husband to her. For her to be an awesome girlfriend. I just want her to be herself and not lift a finger for me." I am getting emotional over the words I am saying I felt water coming to my eyes...nobody has never made me feel this way about them. Chaerin-ah? What have you done to me haha I have fallen for you.
 
"H-hyung, from the tears, I can tell you love her and I won't mention you know who ever again. I know you guys broke up because it was to much for you guys because of the media, but you never talked about that certain person like that. You only talked about how pretty and  cute she is haha and when I asked about marrying her you always changed the subject. You love Chaerin-ah. I am behind you 110% hyung. And stop crying! Your such a cry baby hyung." Minho hugged me and Taemin came behind me and hugged me.
 
"What hyung said is exactly how I feel about Minji. I just love that girl to bits." Taemin said with a shy smile.
 
"Awww Taeminnie is growing up!" Minho hugged Taemin and let out a big sigh.
 
"Okay..well your secrets are safe with me. Your telling Onew hyung and Key after the meeting. There already at the SM building." Minho looked curious about Taemin and my answers.
 
"Of course" Taemin and I said it unison and Taemin being childish told me I owe him a soda. Child please...
 
"Let's get going Manager hyung been waiting this whole time." Minho said looking scared
 
"HE HAS BEEN WAITING! HE DOESN'T LIKE WAITING." I yelled with big eyes. 
 
"Prepare yourselves for the fury." Taemin said walking out to the van. Taemin left and I grabbed my leather jacket and was about to put it on until I remembered that Chaerin-ah likes when I show my arms and I blushed and just held the jacket and maybe I will put it on later on...maybe keke...I left with Minho, but Minho stopped me and gave me a serious look... 
"Hyung, I am glad you are happy again." 
"What do you mean? I am always happy."
"No, like more then just happy. Your glowing. Your just so full of life. Ever since the break-up you've been different. But now you seem like that old Jonghyun hyung again. Nobody else thinks this, but me, Onew, Taemin, and Key and even the fans don't see it, but I do. I am glad your just you again."
"Well, don't worry about hyung. I found the right one for me." I smiled at him and found Taemin not even walking down yet and looking at Minho and I with a scared look. Ha, he is too scared to go alone in the van with Manager hyung  because of the long wait. I smirked at Taemin and grabbed his shoulder and walked all the way to the van. Fans were out taking pictures and I signed a few "Sherlock" albums and few fans said that I look extremely happy. I wish they could know why, but not right now.
 
We all went into the van. I sat in the front with manger hyung because I am freakin' fearless. I'm so scared, but can't display it haha. Minho and Taemin sat not in the second row, but the last one! Scaredy-cats haha 
After awhile I found something very unusual. Manager hyung wasn't mad! I saw him with his headphones in and looking down to his phone. H-He was watching 2NE1tv!
 
"H-Hyung! Why are you watching that?!" I yelled at him with a smile on my face. Taemin and Minho rushed out of the third row to the front to see what he was watching we were all looking at hyung with big eyes like little kids wanted to know a secret.
 
" I wanted to watch something to keep me busy. And I decided to watch some old episodes of 2NE1tv. Plus, I got to see what these girls are like since they are dating members of the group I manage. 2NE1 are super cute despite their image. I see why you like CL-ssi Jonghyun. She is a cutie pie. And same for Minzy. But their also mature for their ages keke Bom and Dara seems lime the maknaes because they fool around a lot haha"
 
"Well hyung, I am glad you love them. But can we get going haha, we can't be late for the meeting." I said completely satisfied with the fact that my manager approves of my girlfriend. 
 
Nobody's POV
 
As the boys were on their way to the SM building. Taemin explained the tests to Minho and who he gots to get approved of to date Minzy and his first test with Chaerin and how Chaerin and Jonghyun even got to meet. Minho understood everything and commented on how hard it is to date a 2NE1 girl. Then it dawned on him that Jonghyun is dating Chaerin, so he asked Jonghyun if he is about to start the tests and Jonghyun told Minho not to remind him of his coming future of tests. Minho laughed at this and told Jonghyun he can do it haha Jonghyun laughed and Taemin made a joke about Jonghyun on how he failed a lot of tests in high school, but Jonghyun reminded Taemin that he doesn't need to go through all of 2NE1 unlike Taemin. Jonghyun smirk at the sound of a quiet Taemin. Minho asked Taemin why he has to go through all of 2NE1 and he explained the whole situation about Dara telling him that he has to and how she basically doesn't like him. Minho laughed and said how he feels bad for Taemin because Jonghyun gets a head start on the test while Taemin still have two more 2NE1 members to go through and that made Taemin upset and Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at Taemin getting the satisfaction of Taemin's misery.
 
They finally pull up to the SM building.
 
Taemin POV
 
"I wonder what the meeting is about." I asked Jonghyun hyung. He just shrugged and asked Minho if he had a clue.
 
"All I know is that it is about endorsing a cosmetic company. Don't know which one."
 
"Oh maybe Bebe cream again." I said
 
"Maybe." Jonghyun said
 
As we walk in through the back doors of the building and make our way to the meeting room we all was still wondering if Bebe cream wants to do another endorsement signing with us or not. As we walk in the meeting room with Manager hyung we all see Onew, Key, and Soo Man hyung (the boss).
 
Jonghyun, Minho, and I hugged Key and Onew and told them welcome back from their mini vacation to see their families. We bowed to Soo Man hyung and sat down. Soo Man hyung begins to speak.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo SHINee."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Soo Man hyung." We all say in unison. 
 
My curiosity is building for the cf endorsement....hmmm
 
______________________________________________
 
A:N/ So some people probably know what the company SHINee is about to endorse if your following 2SHINee1's latest interactions. So are you ready for Chapter 10 keke Get ready baby! It will be up later on today^^~
 
See ya!