Chapter 14~ Almost Caught

The Start of Something New

Jonghyun POV 

Hmmm. I sat up in my bed from a blissful sleep dreaming about Chaerin and her rilakkuma haha I guess I will take a shower. The MinDara Love Crew's first mission and hopefully our last is today. Minho-ssi...are you ready? Keke I guess I will take a shower now.

What's that? I think I smell Key omma's cooking! I need to hurry and take a shower so I can get as much food as I want! Hurry Jonghyun before Taemin wakes up! He is a growing boy and eats everything! HURRY!

Taemin POV

Oh! I guess that was Jonghyun getting in the shower. Why did he shut the bathroom door so freakin' loud! It woke me up out of my sleep and gave me a mini heart attack. I can't even go back to sleep...I guess I will get up and brush my teeth and take a shower. 

Key POV

I can't wait for the guys to taste my cooking.

Jonghyun POV

I ran into my room from my bathroom and shut the door behind me and locked it and rushed to put on some clothes and get to Key omma's cooking! Kya~

I open the door ready to walk to the kitchen table to find Taemin walking from his room looking straight at me with a smirk.

"You wouldn't..." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"I wonder" Taemin said doing a weird evil smirk...

I took one step towards the kitchen and Taemin also took one step. I did it again and he did the same. I narrowed my eyes at him and ran to the kitchen hearing the rushing footsteps of Taemin behind me. I looked behind me and looked forward to the kitchen and I almost ran into Key, but caught myself, but my cat like abilities was worthless because Taemin bumped into me resulting in me bumping into Key and Key falling head down into the pancake mix.

As Key rose up, he took a rag and wiped his face off, luckily it didn't get on his clothes...

"YOU IDIOTS!" Key yelled at Taemin taking the rag and slapping us in our butts and that crap hurt so bad! I didn't know how much of a weapon a rag can be.

"OUCH! Key stop please! Haha" Taemin started laughing hard, but also frowned because it hurts.

Onew POV

I got up from the running I heard from the dongsaengs and took a shower and got ready. I got dressed and opened my door and look down to the kitchen seeing Key whooping Jonghyun and Taemin with a rag haha Key omma doesn't play.

"Alright that's enough.." I told Key and took the rag out of his hand, "Let's eat.." I sad rubbing my hands together ready to eat some food!

Taemin POV

Once we all got done fixing our plates and got to the table, we began to eat.

"Yah, where's Minho.?.." Jonghyun said

"Must have over slept. Hmph, and he tells us he is going to see us 'bright and early.' Bright and Early my haha" Key said laughing and eating his pancakes he made with the pancake mix that was left after the impact he had with it haha

"MinDara Love Crew will succeed right?" Onew said eating his sausages.

"Of course! We have girlfriends! We have our love game." Jonghyun said with a smirk forgetting how he got with Chaerin noona.

"What love game do you have Jonghyun hyung? I am the one that got you and Chaerin noona together...remember." I smiled at him and he stopped eating and looked at me.

"That's right...I forgot to tell you thank you Taemin-ah." Jonghyun gave me a warm smile and punched me playfully in my arm.

"Ahaha no problem. I would have never known. Luckily for you Chaerin noona asked if you had a girlfriend and I said 'no' and it was the start of JongRin from then on...ahhh...memories." I said with a smile looking up into the ceiling to give a dramatic effect.

"What memories? Haha that was two days ago..." Key said, "And CL-ssi has guts to even ask. I like this girl. She reminds me of myself haha."

"Now that you had said something. She does! Haha She is like the female version of you haha You guys kind if look a like." Jonghyun said with a grin.

"CL-ssi is pretty so I will take that as a compliment." Key smiled, "Isn't she a 91 liner?"

"Yup, is she apart of your little 91 line clique." Jonghyun asked. 

"Nah, I never got the chance to talk to her." Key said

"I think I see a new best friend coming Key's way." Onew said getting up from his meal. Haha his belly is so full!

"I guess I do haha" Key got up and cleaned Onew and his plate. "Are you two done?"

"Neh." Jonghyun hyung and I said in unison. We gave our plates to Key hyung and he washed them. Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung sat at the bar with me looking at Key while he clean the plates and put the food in the refrigerator. 

Once Key hyung finished the dishes, hhe made a plate for Minho hyung and sat in the refrigerator and put the left oversin the refrigerator. Once Key hyung was done, he turned slowly around and smirked so hard to where it made me uncomfortable. I looked at Jonghyun and Onew hyung and they seem uncomfortable also. Key hyung began to speak...

"So, what are we going to do about them."

"Who?" Onew hyung said

"Is your brain made of chicken! You forgot that fast! Minho and-"

"Minho and who?" Minho hyung popped out of no where with a confused look.

" umm.."Key hyung was so shocked at Minho's presence that he couldn'y lie fast enough. This is bad...

"Key wasn't saying 'MINho' he was saying Meelo and was going to say Meelo and Taemin. Y'know how Taemin loves that show "Legend of Korra" he likes that anime stuff, even though the show isn't technically anime since it is an American cartoon, but it has anime styled characters, but THAT'S NOT THE POINT. The point is that he wasn't talking about you at all and Taemin came to us to ask for special help to get over his obsession over his favorite character who's name is Meelo." Jonghyun hyung saved with a silly smile. Even though he got a little side tracked that lie was pretty decent haha  Meelo is my favorite character from that show, but I am not obsessed with him to where I need special help haha 

"Ah, for a second their I thought I heard my name, I thought you guys were trying to hook me up with somebody aha I am not interested and when I say not interested, I really mean NOT INTERESTED he took the plate Key made him and went to his room looking back at us with a smirk. He totally saw through Jonghyun hyung's lie. At least he doesn't know who the girl  is haha. I think his mind will change for Dara noona keke

"Well let's all get in some more decent clothes then our sweats and over size tee's and call manager hyung to pick us up at 3:00pm so we can get their early to the filming and make our plans for this awaited couple haha" Onew hyung said walking to his room. We obeyed and went to our rooms and got ready. This should be interesting....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A:N/ I know a short chapter...keke I wrote this on my Iphone when I was coming back from dropping my brother off at his college. It took longer then expected and I didn't get home till' 12:45 am! It is his sophmore year of college and my sophomore year of high school is starting MONDAY-_- Hopefully I can update often<3 I will make time to do it okay my "Starters" Love you guys! And no Taemin never said he liked "Legend of Korra" in real life. I just love that show and Meelo was hilairous, definetely my favorite minor character in that show<3 Okay I am done typing because I am so sleepy that I am seeing doubles of my computer lol 

Comment and Subscribe<3

UNTIL THEN<3