Chapter 13~ OnKey Heres the Big News

The Start of Something New

 

Jonghyun POV

I felt somebody shaking me and I instantly woke up from my mini slumber from the YG Building to the dorm. It was Manager hyung telling me that we are at the dorm. He went to wake up Taemin and while he did that I got of the van and was standing by the staircase waiting for Taemin. Once Taemin got out we both waved to Manager hyung goodnight and we went upstairs to the dorm. When we walked in, we saw Key, Onew hyung, and Minho watching an episode of “Running Man.” They turned around and Key got up off the couch to greet us.

“Yah, where have you guys been?” Key asked hugging Taemin and I.

“Taking a test.” Taemin mumbled and continued his way to the couch.

“Visiting a close friend.” I said going in the kitchen getting me some water.

“What test? And what friend.” Onew said from the couch.

“Let Jonghyun hyung sit down first, because we both have something to tell you guys.” Taemin said with a straight face. Once I got to the couch Taemin and I looked at Minho and Minho winked at us to show his support and Taemin and I took a big breathe before letting the information out.

“Key, Onew hyung I don’t know how to say this, but I am just going to say it…both Taemin and I have girlfriends….” I said with worry echoing with my words waiting for their response.

“Ah, chinchayo? Jonghyun did you go back to Shin Se Ky-“ Key started to say my ex name and I immediately gave him an answer.

“No.”

“Ah, who?”

“Chaerin…” I said with a smile….

“Who is Chaerin?” Onew asked

“Oh sorry, you guys don’t know her real name…”

“Just tell us who it is…” Key said all big eyed

“CL of 2NE1…”

“Wah~ It is so ironic, because we just had a meeting about the cf filming about Dara noona today…haha” Key said… “What is she like?”

“She is so sweet and genuine. She has tons of aegyo and she really makes me happy in a way that I can’t explain. Her love for music is just what I like in a girl y’know…she makes me smile with her smile and when she kisses me I get these fireworks that I have never felt before…” I smiled and continued, “Chaerin is my baby girl now. I want to protect her and be in her life forever. I really want to put a ring on it, but we are too young and our relationship is still so fresh y’know…I got to wait a little longer before asking…that is how much in love I am with her…I just want her to be my wife and the mother of my kids…”

“Wah…you really love her don’t you?” Key said

“More then you can imagine…” I said with a smile…

“No argument here…I approve of this…what about you Onew hyung,” Key said

“I approve…that sparkle in Jonghyun’s eye when he talks about CL-ssi is an indication of how much in love he is…I just want to know if Jonghyun feel like the relationship will last after they announce it to the public.”

“Ah, good point because after Shin Se Kyung noona and Jonghyun hyung announced their relationship, it went down hill from there.” Key commented

“Our love wasn’t strong enough to fight through it, but Chaerin and I’s love is strong like steel. We can get through it.” I said, “Chaerin is a strong woman and I am a strong man. We can handle the hate. And we will see who the true Shawol’s are. Because we ain’t going to be single forever right?” I said

“Oh, that reminds me…Taemin-ssi…who is your girlfriend?!” Key exclaimed with a big smile

 

Taemin POV

My heart jumped out of my chest and back in when Key said that…here it goes…

“Minji of 2NE1…”

“Wah~ Seems like Taemin and Jonghyun got a thing for the 2NE1 girls haha” Onew said nudging Minho with a playful smirk…

“We do haha” Jonghyun hyung said

“Yeah…I really love Minji and when I told you guys I had a test today when I walked in a few minutes ago, I was  talking about the test I was taking a test Dara noona and Bom noona to get approved to date Minji. I took a test with Chaerin noona yesterday evening also and soon I have a test with Big Bang sunbaenim, Se7en subaenim, Teddy subaenim, YG sunbaenim, 2NE1’s stylists, doctor, and dentist.”

“Woah! What’s with all the tests?” Key asked with a confused look and sitting back in the couch and crossing his legs.

“To date a 2NE1 girl you must go through the people I just named. Dara noona had me go through all of 2NE1 first to check on things before I actually start the actual tests and they wanted to see what I can do for Minji and if my talent is up to par with Minji’s, because Minji is still so young and doesn’t look for these type of things in guys and doesn’t look ahead so her unnies just wanted to technically scope me out before I go do the actual tests.”

“Ah~They were looking out for Minji-ah and making sure you are the one for her basically, because if her unnies doesn’t approve, what’s the point of going to Minji’s closes oppas.” Onew said

“Basically.” I said

“Well, this is news for Onew and I to soak in…” Key said, “But I am happy for you two big time.”

“Same here.” Onew hyung said, “Minho did you know about this, this whole time and didn’t tell Key and I, because you don’t seem surprised by the news.”

“Funny you ask that…I actually ran into CL and Minji when they were leaving our dorm this morn-“ I through a pillow at Minho hyung to shut him up.

“Don’t tell me you guys had se-“ Key narrowed his eyes at Jonghyun and I

“NO! They just spent a night and ate breakfast with us and left.” Jonghyun said with an annoyed look…

“Yeah, okay…like I am going to believe that…” Key said…

“For real, Chaerin and I just slept together, we saw each other’s body’s with out clothes and just our undergarments, because we had to change into the clothes we were going to sleep in, but nothing else happened.” Jonghyun said

“Same here.” I said

“Okay, I believe you guys.” Key smiled

“Well, before I got hit with a pillow from our maknae, I just wanted to say that Jonghyun and Taemin basically had no choice, but to tell me, because two girls leaving our dorm is kind of self-explanatory. Because I knew that it could be their girlfriends or some crazy fans who broke in and were getting kicked out.” Minho said with a silly smirk, “But anyways, I am going to bed, I will see you guys bright and early okay.”

“Alright Goodnight.” Key said

Once Minho left to his room and I heard him shut his door. I decided to tell Key, Jonghyun, and Onew about the set up for Minho hyung and Dara noona.

“Well, since we are on the topic of girlfriends, Minho-ssi has a date tomorrow.” I said with a big smile…

“He does?” Jonghyun said

Key, Jonghyun, and Onew hyung looked at me with confused looks.

“I kind of set up a kind of sorta date for Dara noona and Minho hyung.” I said looking at the hyungs to see their reaction.

“WHAT?!” They all yelled

“Shhhhh!!!!!” I shushed them as loud as I possibly can… “I don’t want Minho hyung to know. I just want to get them to at least talk and see if there will be any sparks. Can you guys help me make them interact with each other a lot tomorrow at the cf filming.”

“Does Minho even like Dara?” Jonghyun asked

“I am not sure, but we will see tomorrow…so are you guys going to help me.” I asked

Jonghyun, Key, and Onew looked at each other and looked back at me…

“You got the love squad right here ready for duty.” Onew said…he is very special…

“Love Squad?…really?” Key said

“How about the MinDara clique” Jonghyun said

“I like that.” I told Jonghyun high-fiving him…

“I like the MinDara part, but not the ‘clique’ part..how about the MinDara love crew.” Key said with a big smirk.

“I really like that.” I said

“Same here…” Jonghyun said

“O-Onew hyung, are you okay?…” I said

“Yeah, I am just hurt that ‘love squad’ was immediately deleted from your minds…but I love the MinDara love crew better…I guess…” Onew said

“Okay…on 3 ‘MinDara love crew’ QUIETLY please…1, 2, 3” I whispered putting our hands together/

“MinDara love crew!!!!” We all whispered shouted with our hands flying up in the air.

“Okay, I am going to sleep. I got a date with Chaerin during the cf fliming luch break and I got to get my beauty sleep so I can look good for my baby girl.” Jonghyun hyung said

“Oh~ so cute!” Key said with a smile… “I need to get some sleep also…my nap wasn’t long enough…haha”

“Yeah same here” Onew hyung said

“I am just drained…Sleep is all I need at the moment.”  I said

We all went to our separate rooms and said goodnight to each other. Once I brushed my teeth, I got into bed and went to my phone to text Minji.

To Minji: Hey Babe! I miss you~ Where are you?

From Minji: I am visiting my fam right now. I am in bed…you?

To Minji: I am in bed also. I want you here beside me ;)

From Minji: Same here oppa ;)

To Minji: I told the hyungs about us and they all approved \(^.^ )/

From Minji: Kya~~~~~ >.

To Minji: Great! They practically loved me haha Chaerin noona, Bom noona, and Dara noona really cares about you Minji<3 You have amazing unnies! I hope you know that!

From Minji: Of course I know that oppa! Haha

To Minji: I can’t wait to see you! When are you coming back?

From Minji: Friday T^T

To Minji: No worries, I will probably be finishing up my test with Big Bang hyungs when you come back. Jonghyun and I are doing the test together now and Dara and Bom approved of him already so he can go ahead and start.

From Minji: Awesome! Oppa I love you!

To Minji: I love you too~

From Minji: See ya Friday<3

To Minji: See ya Friday beautiful<3

From Minji: Goodnight oppa<3

To Minji: Goodnight<3

With that last text I sat my phone on my night stand and turned over and pulled the covers on top of me. Soon, sleep crept on me and I dozed off into a sweet slumber.

 

Jonghyun POV

To Chaerin: Hey baby girl<3

From Chaerin: Hey boo<3 What did they say?

To Chaerin: THEY APPROVED \(^.^)/

From Chaerin: YAY! Oppa I am so happy and less stressed out now haha

To Chaerin: You?! I was practically about to pass out from nervousness haha

From Chaerin: Haha oppa is so silly…are you looking forward to our lunch date<3?

To Chaerin: Of course…and guess what?

From Chaerin: What? 0.o

To Chaerin: SHINee is going to hook Dara and Minho together while the cf filming is happening keke

From Chaerin: Wah~! Dara unnie really likes Minho-ssi keke do she know about this?

To Chaerin: Yeah, but Minho doesn’t keke

From Chaerin: Aish…Can I help out since I am going to be there?

To Chaerin: Of course baby girl! You are now apart of the “MinDara Love Crew”

From Chaerin: What? Haha

To Chaerin: It's the name of our team for getting Minho and Dara noona together.

From Chaerin: Oh cool! I really like it…who came up with it?

To Chaerin: Key-ssi^^~

From Chaerin: Very creative<3

To Chaerin: Well I had the original “MinDara clique” he just tweeked it a little-_-

From Chaerin: Oppa don’t worry! You are just as creative haha<3

To Chaerin: Thank you baby girl<3

From Chaerin: I love you oppa!<3 Have a good night’s rest for me okay<3

To Chaerin: I love you too baby girl and same to you<3

From Chaerin: Yes oppa keke Goodnight<3

To Chaerin: Goodnight baby<3

I love this girl<3 I sat my phone on my night stand and turned off my lamp light. I turned over and I saw a bear in the corner. Oh! Chaerin left her rilakkuma! Keke That silly girl…haha I got out of bed and got her rilakkuma from the corner and I got back into the bed and pulled the covers up. I hugged the rilakkuma imagining it being Chaerin and drifted off to dream land.

 

Key POV

So much news in one day! Haha but it’s good news at least haha Everybody is getting a girlfriend! Soon it is going to be just Onew and I being alone without a lover…Nah! I got somebody to get I just need to find them.

Oh! My phone just vibrated…I got a text…

From ???: Key! Waz up~

To ???: Hey! We haven’t talked in a long time! You must be busy with your group promotions huh?

From ???: Yup haha I really love the “Sherlock” album

To ???: Ah thank you!

From ???: So what’s happening?

To ???: I can’t tell you haha, but it involves…love keke

From ???: Oh do you like somebody :(

To ???: No haha.. why the sad face?

From ???: No reason…but anyway I was wondering if you wanted to meet up at a café or something to catch up on things<3

To ???: I would love that<3

From ???: Cool! How about Friday?

To ???: Sounds good<3 Can’t wait…

From ???: Same here! Goodnight Kibum!

To ???: Goodnight<3

I sat my phone to the side and jumped in my bed and went fast asleep looking forward to getting Minho and Dara noona together...Kya!~

 

Onew POV

I don’t need a girlfriend when I have you! I looked over to my other side of the bed to see a beautiful bucket of chicken. I kissed it and sat it on my night stand and I went fast asleep….pfff who needs a woman when chicken is around…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A:N/ Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The mystery girl that Key is talking to will be revealed in later chapters keke Who do you think it is? The first person to guess the right answer will get a shout out at the end of the chapter where the mystery girl is revealed^.^

Comment and Subscribe my “Starters”<3

Until Then<3