Chapter 12~ Jjong meets the Park Sisters

The Start of Something New

Jonghyun POV

Hm? What’s that sound…Oh! Taemin-ssi texted! I got to wake up Chaerin-ah…

“Hey Babe?” I nudged her shoulder

“Hmmm” She had an irritated expression on her face and got mad at me for waking her up…why is she so cute when she’s mad haha

“It is time to tell your unnies about us….” I whispered to her. After ‘us’ left my lips she shot up and began fixing herself and cleaning up the studio.

“Baby, why you so antsy?”  I asked

“I am so freakin’ nervous…”

“Why?”

“Unnies are just…special haha”

“Oh chinchayo?”

“Neh, they are the dynamic duo…the Park Sisters” She started to give me a sad face

“Babe don’t worry about i-“ I heard a knock on the door… “That must be them…you ready?”

“Y-Yeah…” Chaerin-ah is so nervous she can’t speak right. I took her in a hugged her and kissed her cheek and locked my arms with hers.

“It’s okay babe…I got this…” She gave me a broken smile and we walked to the door and I opened the door slowly.

 

Dara POV

As the door opens, I see Pudongie and oh! J-Jonghyun?! I went big eyed and looked at Bommie unnie to see her doing the same to me. I can’t believe both of the youngest members got bo-boyfriends before the oldest…geez…

“A-anyeonghaeseyo” Jonghyun spoke with a big smile.

“Anyeonghaeseyo” I said with a smile and Bommie unnie said the same.

“Umm, I came here to tell you two that Chaerin and I are dating…and I know about the tests and everything and I am ready to do them and if I got to go through you guys first to even officially start the actual test like Taemin-ah I am ready. We could do it right now if you wa-“

“No need.” I said

“WHAT?!” Taemin yelled at me…he need to calm down

“W-What? Noona, I don’t have to go through you, Bom noona, and Minji-ah?

“Nah, I am pretty sure Minji-ah has more things on her mind right now then her unnie and you dating and I approve…what about you Bommie?”

“Yeah, I approve. You guys are cute together, and by how hard Chaerin-ah is blushing I can tell she likes you…maybe even love you.” Bommie said poking Chaerin in her side to result in Chaerin going even closer to Jonhyun-ssi.

“Wait a freakin’ minute!” Taemin yelled… “Why did I have to go through all you three and he doesn’t have to break a sweat at all to even begin the actual tests….”

“Minji-ah is a teenager still…she is young and not even an adult yet. On the other hand, Chaerin is not a girl, she is a woman. She doesn’t need us to evaluate the guy, because she is grown and knows better to study the guy and see who he really is and we trust her judgment because she is mature enough to find her own mate, but Minji is jumping into this relationship with you like a blind fool and doesn’t know what to look for. All she knows is your cute and you dance just like her, but there are other things to look for besides that stuff. Chaerin asked those particular questions to you because she wanted to see how far you would go for Minji. How mature you are to handle those type of situations. We wanted to see your talent, because Minji-ah needs a guy that is up to par with her talent because when you guys announce the relationship, Minji doesn’t need people judging you guys on talent and how one is talented over the other. You and Minji are pretty equal when it comes to talent. Although, Minji has the upper hand when it comes to rapping, you both are pretty compatible. Both great dancers, great singers, and great at aegyo. Chaerin, Bommie, and I gathered what we wanted to see from you and that resulted in the questions from yesterday and the talent asked of you today. It all was planned and you passed with flying colors. You see, Minji doesn’t look for all this. From the look on Chaerin’s face I can tell she is in love with Jonghyun already. Minji is blinded by love, but we, her group members don’t want to see her get hurt and when something bad happens, we want to know if you are ready to handle the situation.” I felt like I just spoke an essay…I my lips and pushed my hair back and smiled at Taemin.

“Wah, you guys were just ooking out for Minji this whole time, I thought you just hated me. I am so sorry noonas for flipping out on you guys.” Taemin apologized

“Taemin-ah, it is understandable haha to hear that Jonghyun doesn’t have to go through the sweating and anxiety of being tested by Minji, Bom, and Dara to even date me is a little agitating because you did all this to go with Minji and still have more test to do…OH~ I just thought of something.” Chaerin said with a big smile.

“What?” Bom said

“How about Jonghyun and Taemin-ah do the upcoming tests together. It will probably be less stressful being by together versus being by them selves, because they have Big Bang oppas, Se7en oppa, Teddy oppa, and YG oppa to go through and the stylist, dentist and doctor.” Chaerin finished

“I would like that, how about you hyung?” Taemin asked Jonghyun

“I would love that…let’s do it.” Jonghyun replied

“Okay then. You both we’ll be meeting Big Bang tomorrow at 4:15pm I will set the meeting up with Maki unnie at the front desk, okay?” I told them…

“Noona, the cf filming is around that time…” Taemin told me…Aish! I forgot that fast…

“Okay then Taemin you can have a two day break from the test and you and Jonhyun will be back on Friday okay?”

“So today is Tuesday…two days to rest my mind…thank you noona are we cool now?” Taemin told me

“No problem, and yeah we’re cool.” I said and motioned him to show how cool we are by settling it with a hug.

“Oh, and you said the noona at the front desk name is Maki right?” Taemin asked me

“Yeah, why?” I said

“She fangirls over SHINee, so I just wanted to know her name. I never asked her.” Taemin said

“Oh, yeah she is definitely a Towel…” I said

“W-what?” Taemin cocked his head to the side looking confused…

“A Towel…that is what your fans are called right?” I asked. Taemin looked at Jonghyun and they both erupted in laughs…

“Noona, the name of our fans are Shawols, not Towels…Shinee World comebined is Shawol haha” Jonghyun told me. Everybody started laughing and we all are low key bonding right now. I like this.

“So I guess I will walk Jonghyun and Taemin out.” Chaerin said

“Okay, nice meeting you Taemin and Jonghyun.” Bommie said and gave Taemin and Jonghyun. “You two take good care of Chaerin and Minji. They are like my little sisters.”

“We will.” Taemin and Jonghyun said in unison. I gave them both hugs and Bommie and I left waving good bye while Chaeirn, Jonghyun, and Taemin went in the opposite direction.

Once they were out of sight...I realized something…

“Bommie-ah…we don’t have boyfriends and we’re the oldest of the group right?”

“Yeah…”

“And the youngest of our group has boyfriends right?”

“Yeah I was just thinking about that…I don’t want to end up alone in a house filled with cats with the only thing I can love IS cats…but I don’t like cats so it might be pupp-…wait! What am I saying…I got to get a boyfriend…I am speaking like a hopeless romantic already…”

“Well, if this thing works out with Minho and I…then it will just be you…alone..haha” I said with a smirk

“Yah!” Bommie pushed me playfully… “Keep making me feel bad and Tam Tam will be having a funeral today…”

“Oh! I’m sorry unnie, I won’t say it again…” I can’t believe she threatened to kill Chaerin and I’s child! Note to self…don’t tease Bommie.

…………

Taemin POV

Once we got to the front door and I saw Manager hyung outside, I waved to Maki noona goodbye.

“See ya Friday Maki noona.”

“Oh you know my name!” She started fanning herself frantically…she is really a character haha “See ya Friday Taemin and Jonghyun-ssi!”

“Okay…” Hyung and I said in unison with our bright smiles.

Before we left Jonghyun and Chaerin had a mini make-out session and they hugged each other tightly and didn’t let go…this makes me miss Minji…Once they released we put our hoods on from our hoodies and sunglasses and I gave Chaerin noona a hug and little kiss on the cheek.

“Jonghyun-ssi?” Chaerin said

“Neh?”

“Can we have a date tomorrow?”

With this I left because I was missing Minji too much seeing these love birds together so I got into the van and waited on hyung.

“Where’s Jonghyun?” Manager hyung asked

“Talking to Chaerin noona about a date tomorrow…”

“Oh….okay…I don’t like waiting…”

“Everybody knows that hyung..” I laughed and rolled my eyes…

 

Jonghyun POV

“You want to come to the cf fliming for ‘Etude’ and have lunch during the break?” I asked Chaerin

“Yeah, I will be there to support Dara unnie and my cute boyfriend.” From Chaerin’s bright smile when uttering those words out of I could tell she really wanted to do it. “I wish Minji could be there for Taemin, but she went to go visit her family for a mini vacatioin.”

“Okay, it’s a date.” I said with a smile.

“Yay!” Chaerin jumped up and down and hugged me. I gave her a kiss and hugged her one last time until tomorrow.

“Awwww~” I see Maki staring straight us with googly eyes.. “You guys are so cute together!”

“Unnie!” Chaerin yelled blushing

“I never seen Chaerin-ah blush so hard” Maki said…

“Unnie~” She started to get shy and look away from me.

“She is my little baby~” I said making her blush…

“By one year oppa!” She said sticking her tounge out…

“Alright babe see you tomorrow…”

“Did you tell Minho, Key, and Onew about us?”

That is what I got to do tonight!

“I told Minho, but not Key and Onew yet…I am telling them tonight.”

“Okay…I hope they approve.”

“Trust me they will.” I winked at her and she blushed again and she waved at me with a cute eye smile. I blew her a kiss and she caught and put it in her pocket. She is too cute. Once I got to the van I had Manager hyung staring at me with piercing eyes. Aw man…he waited for me too long…here we go.

Once he started driving his nagging started about him waiting, but I tuned him out and I just thought of how I am going to tell Key and Onew about Chaerin and I. I looked to the front and I can tell that Taemin was doing the same because he usually be paying attention to hyung when he is nagging, but he is far in space right now.

 

Taemin POV

How am I going to tell Key and Onew hyung? How am I going to tell Key and Onew hyung?

How am I going to tell Key and Onew hyung? How am I going to tell Key and Onew hyung?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All this stress on me about Minji and I relationship is so…well…stressful…I can’t wait till’ I release all this information to Key hyung and Onew hyung. It will take a load off…but then I got to do a test with Big Bang hyungs…OH. MY. GOD. Then Se7en hyung, then Teddy hyung, then *gulp* YG hyung…the stylists, doctor and dentist is no worry…I am so good with that…but those hyungs are imtimidating…I need to just take a nap on this drive back to the dorm.

 

Nobody’s POV

As Taemin drifted off to sleep, his Manager tried to wake him up, but he just brushed him off and went back to sleep. The manager looked behind him to find a sleeping Jonghyun also. Basically nobody was listening to his nagging…he took a big sigh and just decided to let them sleep. He can see they are exhausted. So he just let the ride be peaceful for them. Obviously there is a lot on their plate right now.

He looked at Taemin and Jonghyun again and just grinned and uttered his famous words “My boys…haha…just better not get them girls pregnant…they got their whole life ahead of them haha”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A:N/ The end of Chapter 12....So yeah...how you think Key and Onew are going to react to the news of Jonghyun and Taemin being in a relationship.

Until then my "Starters" keke

Comment and Subscribe<3