Chapter 2~ The Beginning (Minji)

The Start of Something New

At 2NE1's Dorm~

"Minji-ah do you want to watch Strong Heart with me?" Dara asked....." Oh unnie I am so sorry, I was just about to go dance in the practice room, ask CL unnie"........Dara started to pout," Minji, SHINee is on today and Minho-ssi is there...I wanted to watch him..but I didn't want to look weird alone with a goofy smile on my face....pleaseeeee!!!!" " Unnie i don't thi-" " Minji!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara yelled and pinned Minji down in a playful way and said in a creepy voice " YOUR WATCHING IT~"....Dara the tv.....turned to Strong Heart and gave Minji the "If you leave your dead" eyes and right when she turned to Strong Heart, SHINee was laughing...the camerman went to Minho and Dara just start spazzing out.....Minji was completely scared yet amused my her unnie's actions from before....but she couldn't lie that Dara's spazzing was cute...."We will just stick to SNSD and f(x)." SHINee's leader Onew said...Minji thought to herself that Onew was really handsome...Jonghyun was cute too and thought his dinosaur features were charming, and Minho.....suddenly Dara started looking at Minji....can she read Minji's mind....Minji skipped Minho...Key was really cute and fashionable kind of reminded her of CL unnie....Taemin..well, he was really cute and a great dancer....he really is shy just like her....but they got some kind of friendship going because of the Halloween Special right?Minji was in deep thought......

"So you're speaking for all you members." the host said...."Dara Unnie, what are they talking about?"...."Well, I think they are talking about their favorite girl groups?....Minho doesn't object I guess, but it seems Taemin-ssi does.." She started pouting......."Well, Taemin doesn't seem to agree." the host continued,"Taemin-ssi, do you have a favorite girl group that isn't in your company?" Taemein nodded "Yes." Eveybody waited for his answer, Minji and Dara were waiting for his answer..." Well I really like the girl group 2NE1." "What!!!!" Minji and Dara screamed....CL and Bom rushed out of their rooms....."Aye, you guys what's wrong!!!"..."Ta-Taemin just said that we are his favorite girl group..." Dara said...Minji was in a state of shock...she just sat there to see what is going to happen next like a movie....

The host continued,"Sooo who is your favorite member?" Next thing Minji and Dara notice, CL and Bom sat down on the couch....   " I guess my favorite is Minji." Taemin had a really bright smile after "Minji" left his lips, Minji noticed it....her heart started beating real fast...(What is this feeling) she thought to herself....her 2NE1 unnies were happy for her yet protective because the maknae is growing up....she got herself a good catch...wait they are acting like he said he is in love with her...all they can do now is just  watch . Another wave of "awe" faces came to Taemin's view from the audience and SHINee member...and well form everybody "What do you like about Minji Taemin-ssi." The host said Taemin answered with is face turning red..Minji's heart started beating faster..., "Well, I, ummm, she is a really great dancer, and she is not really skinny, she is 'curvey' and I think it is very y, and I love how here hair longer form last year, it is orange and really copliments her skin really well, and she is a triple-threat-maknae, she can dance, sing, and rap which I find really impressive and she is really pretty and I am just really attracted to her."

Minji, couldn't take it anymore...(Do I like Taemin oppa?) she thought herself..., "Taemin-ssi, I am just curious, ...would you consider Minji-ssi your ideal type?" the host said. Taemin immediately said "Yes, Hyung." Minji's face got red and more and more and more red.Her Unnies went straight into Mom mode...."Minji-ah!!! Do you know about the rules to having a boyfriend in YG for us...." Dara yelled. Minji answered "N-Neh..." "Good...well I am adding another one.....they must go through us(the members of 2NE1) first "..."Neh, Unnie"....(Dara unnie is so protective it is not like Taemin and I are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend) Minji thought to herself... The host asked Taemin, "Taemin-ssi would you like to do a video message to Minji-ssi." Taemin face was full read now, and he covered his face of embarrassment/excitement. "Neh, Hyung I would love to." "TURN OFF THE TV!!!!!" Dara yelled....Minji snatched the remote off the coffee table....."Aniyo!!!!!!!.......Dara Unnie pleaseee.......this is the least you can do since I watched Strong Heart with you".....Dara remembered 10 minutes ago Minji wanted to dance but she forced her to watch Strong Heart and Minji didn't leave...."Okay, go ahead."

Suddenly Music started....Minji knows this song...it's Utada Hikaru's "Simple and Clean".......(Wait) Minji thought...

 

FLASBACK

Practice room for Halloween Special...(Breaktime)

"Minji-ah, before you go talk to your unnies...I uhh wanted to know do you like any other music besides Korean music"...Taemin asked. "Well,umm i do like American music...but I also like Japanese music" Minji said...."Well who is your favorite Japanese artist...." Taemin said..."I like Utada Hikaru"....Minji said...."Favorite song from her?" Taemin said..."Uhhh...I guess Simple and Clean"Minji answerd....."Cool" Taemin said...."Breaktimes Up!!!!" Wooyoung yelled..."OH, I am so sorry you couldn't talk to your unnies"..."It is okay....Op- I mean sunbaenim"..."You can call me Oppa~"....Taemin said....Minji blushed...." Minji-ah, Taemin-ssi time to get to work!!!!" Kikwang yelled..."Okay...".......

END

"He remembered..." Minji said in a soft voice...."Remembered what?" her unnies said...."Oh nothing..."...Minji didn't know she said that outloud...Taemin started

 Minji-ssi,
                  This is your 6-month oppa talking...(Oppa is being alittle specific),....I really like you and I hope we can speak to each other more, well actually we spoken to each other but we were correcting each other in the practice room for the Halloween special stage and when we had a break you always left the room and talked to your 2NE1 unnies(No wonder he wanted to talk to me...and such a random subject..) and I wanted to conversate with you but never got the chance(We did only have one REAL converstion)....this kinda feels like a confession....I guess it is(He likes Me!!!!)...anyways on 2NE1tv your personality is so so cute and did i mention how pretty you are(He thinks I'm pretty^^).. Also, if you can't tell, you are my favorite member of 2NE1 and your dancing is so graceful yet powerful and y and I would like to dance with you sometime..we already did but i mean more of a you and I type of thing(That would be cool). Minji, if anyway can you please send a message back verbal or virtual, either way would be fine because I Don't Care eh eh eh eh eh(He was also doing the dance..this made all of 2NE1 laugh). Hope you only watch me when SHINee is on stage or on screen(what a cute smile) Minji you are definitely my ideal type. Can't wait to see you." 

Minji noticed the "I Love You" on the bottom........"So Minji-ah....how are you going to respond to him...." CL said......" I don't kn-"..."Minji, we are going to help you....we all will be performing on Inkigayo this week...remember we are doing 'It hurts'....they are doing 'Hello'.....we can make a plan to go meet them and you can give an answer to Taemin...." Bom said.....(Bommie always want to make plans like a secret agent....) Minji thought...."I guess we can do that" Minji said....."I'm in but remember my rule if you guys go out...." Dara said....."Neh, Unnie...You must want to see Minho don't you".....Dara gave Minji a big hug and whispered "You sure are growing up and yes I do want to see Minho^^ "........

_ _ _ _ _

I am really having fun writing this story....thx for the comments on my last chapter it gave me motivation....New chapter coming soon....