Chapter 10~ The Meeting

The Start of Something New

 

Taemin POV

"Well, to start off, I am having you all endorse for a cosmetic company," Soo Man Hyung continued with his hands neatly folded on the table. "This company will be Etude."

"Oh." We all said in unison. We forgot about Etude.

"You all we'll be doing the endorsement with another idol."

"Ah" Key hyung said. "Male or Female?"

"It is a female idol," Soo Man hyung smiled and continued, "2NE1's Sandara Park."

No! God do you love me? because obviously you aren't helping me out at all! I saw Jonghyun hyung and Minho hyung look at me with a worried look.

“Ah Sandara noona seems nice.” Onew hyung said with a smile. I gave a ‘If he only knew’ look to Jonghyun hyung and Minho hyung.

“Well, are you guys satisfied.” Soo Man hyung asked

“Neh” Key hyung, Onew hyung, and Minho hyung said in unison.

“Taemin and Jonghyun, what about you guys?” Soo Man hyung asked because we didn’t respond the first time.

“It’s bittersweet” Jonghyun said with a smile. I nodded in agreement.

“Well, that is all actually. Welcome back Key, Onew, and Minho. I hope your visit with your families were delightful. I will be on my way now.” Soo Man hyung said

“Thank You I did hyung” Minho hyung said

“Same here” Key hyung said

“Me too.” Onew hyung said

We all bowed to Soo Man hyung and smiled.

“Oh yeah, tomorrow you guys start to film for the Etude cf with Sandara, so look good and give your best efforts. I heard the sketches the writers wrote are interesting so I believe you all will enjoy it.” Soo Man hyung said and left with those words.

Oh. My. God. I don’t even have time to collect my thoughts and get ready for my next encounter with Dara noona. I wonder if she is my next test for 2NE1 today.

“Well, I guess we can go to the dorm now.” Onew said, “I need to take a nap.”

“Yeah, same here.” Key hyung said

“I got to take a nap too.” Minho hyung said.

Well they have just arrived from their planes so I know they are jet lagged. They must be exhausted.

“Okay let’s get to the van then.” Manager hyung said. “ Onew and Key your bags are in here?”

“Yeah.” Onew said.

I helped them with their bags and we all left the room and made our way to the van. We ran into some fans and signed some “Sherlock” albums. Once we got into the van, we put the bags in the trunk and Onew hyung sat up front with Manager hyung. Key hyung and Minho hyung sat in the second row, and Jonghyun hyung and I sat in the last row. Before I knew it, Onew hyung, Key hyung, and Minho hyung was fast asleep. I decided to take this time to converse with Jonghyun hyung about this endorsement with Dara noona.

“So hyung, what do you think of the endorsement with Dara noona.” I whispered to him

“Like I said in the meeting, it’s bittersweet. It’s cool to do a cf with her but the bad part is that she doesn’t like the maknae of my group and she doesn’t even know I am dating Chaerin-ah.” He whispered with worry in his eyes.

“Yeah, I just am thinking she is going to torture me the whole time.”

“Nah, I don’t think she hates you that much. C’mon your Lee Taemin for crying out loud. Your adorable.”

“Hmph, true haha but don’t call me adorable. I am manly.” I popped out a muscle and hyung took his hand and felt it.

“Haha you should come to the gym with me. I can get you to your wanted shape.”

“Ah, thanks hyung.”

“No problem. Taemin-ah, we can tell Key and Onew hyung later about Chaerin and Minji. After your next test, would probably be a good time to tell them, since they would have had a good nap and everything.”

“Yeah.”

We finally made it to the dorm building. Luckily there weren’t any fans, because Key hyung, Minho hyung, and Onew hyung are exhausted. We pushed Key hyung and Minho hyung to wake up and Manager hyung pushed Onew hyung to wake up. I got out of the van, but got right back into it to go to the front with manager hyung. Jonghyun hyung and Minho hyung knew why, but Key hyung and Onew hyung looked at me with confused looks. I rolled down the window. Minho helped with Key’s bags because he looked the most exhausted and Onew carried his own.

“I got something important to do right now. I will be back by the time you guys wake up though.”

“uh Okay” Onew hyung said

“See ya” Key hyung said walking up the steps with Onew hyung.

Minho hyung gave me a thumbs up for good luck, but Jonghyun hyung ran back into the van and hopped into the sit behind me in the second row. Key hyung and Onew hyung didn’t pay attention because they were too tired to and Minho looked back and just smiled and continued up the steps.

“What are you doing?” I asked Jonghyun hyung, out of his quick actions.

“I want to see Chaerin-ah again, and tell Dara and Bom that I am dating her.”

“Are you crazy?” I said with my eyes big eyed.

“Yes I am.”

“Whatever.”

Manager hyung began to leave the dorm building.

“My sunglasses and hoodie are in the back right.” I asked Jonghyun hyung. He looked back and nodded at me.

“You got another hoodie and sunglasses.” Jonghyun asked me

“No I don’t, but I know who does.” I turned to manager hyung and gave him a devious smirk

“What are you looking at?” Manager hyung said with his eyes furrowed.

“Can Jonghyun borrow your hoodie and sunglasses.”  I asked with puppy eyes

“No.”

“Hyung!” Jonghyun exclaimed with a big eyes

“No.”

“Please!” Jonghyun begged

“No.”

Jonghyun got quiet, but soon spoke up again “Okay. Then I will just walk into the YG building like this. And the fans outside the building will take pictures, I will tell them that I am dating Chaerin and Taemin is dating Minji and Shawols everywhere will get furious and stop buying our albums, and no money for Soo Man hyung, no money for SHINee, and that mean no money for you, then you will live in a cardboard box for the rest of your life and-“

“Okay, okay, okay, geez, just let me pull of to the YG building and I will let you use my hoodie and sunglasses. Here, go ahead and take my sunglasses.” Manager hyung said with a scared look in his face and handed his sunglasses to Jonghyun hyung. I laughed so hard at how antsy he is haha Jonghyun is good at scaring people.

Once we pulled up to the building, I had Jonghyun hyung hand me my sunglasses and hoodie from the back and manager hyung took off his hoodie and handed it to Jonghyun. Once we were done changing I told Jonghyun hyung to leave real fast.

We got out the car and ran to the door. I could see girls wondering who we were, but they couldn’t tell. I stopped Jonghyun from making the same mistake I did when I first came to the YG building. Those sliding doors won’t get me this time and I can’t let my hyung look like an idiot haha I pressed the button and the same noona replied

“Who is this?”

“This is Taemin and Jonghyun of SHINee ma’am.”

“Ah Taemin-ssi welcome back and Jo-Jonghyun!”

“She’s a fan of SHINee” I whispered to Jonghyun hyung and he nodded and said “Ahh, makes since for the stuttering.”

“Okay…fangirling is over haha. Taemin-ssi you have a meeting with Dara and Bom today. It will be on the third floor and the first door to the the left.”

What?! I don’t think I can handle two at a time….Jesus…why me?!

“Thank you.”

Jonghyun gave me the ‘What about me’ look

“Oh and noona, can you tell me where Chaerin noona is at.” Jonghyun hyung gave me a thumbs up

“Ah, she is in the same room you went to for your first test, do you remember where that is?”

“Yes ma’am, second floor, and then I got to my right and it will be the second door to the left. Am I correct?”

“Yes you are. Enjoy your stay here at YG entertainment.”

“Thank you I will need that.” I said knowing what’s about to happen with me.

“Haha, letting you two in now.”

The sliding doors open and closed once we got in. And we both took off our sunglasses

“Wow this place is nice.” Jonghyun hyung said

“Yeah, let’s get to the elevator.”

We got into the elevator and I pressed the button that said ‘2’ and the button that said ‘3’

“I ready to see her again.” Jonghyun hyung said with a smile

“Well, you get to see your girlfriend and I got to do a meeting Dara noona and Bom noona.”

“Text me, when the meeting is done because I am going to tell them I am dating Chaerin-ah.”

“I will.”

We got to the second floor and I pointed to the door Chaerin noona is at. Jonghyun wished me luck for the meeting and walked towards the door and the elevator closed behind him.

Now it’s just me. Here…by myself…scared as hell. Breathe in and Breathe out.

The doors opened and I went to the left and had my hand on the first door according to the direction noona gave me. Breathe in and Breathe out.

 

Jonghyun POV

I have my hand on the nob but I can’t turn it. Why am I nervous? Just open the door to see your beautiful girlfriend. 1, 2, 3…

“Hey beautifu-“

She is sleeping. Wow..I locked the door behind me and I guess I will just sit down beside her until she wakes up…or I could listen to the song on the system. Hmmm I choose listen to the song haha I sat down and found the play button and I pressed it and the song started.

“When you feel like there is no way out, love is the only way.” I paused it right there and my heart melted at the sound of Chaerin-ah y voice. And her English is amazing. My girlfriend is so talented haha Before I could press play again, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It’s Chaerin-ah…oops…keke

“Oppa your so bad! Haha” She motioned me to get up and she gave me kiss and hug. “You want to listen to what Teddy oppa has so far for the song. We haven’t finished recording the whole song yet.”

“Yes please…what’s the title?”

“I Love You”

“I know you do, but what the title babe?”

“haha oppa the title is ‘I Love You’ haha”

“Oh..haha” I sat back down in the chair and Chaerin sat in my lap. I kind of blushed haha

Geudae nayegeman jarhejwoyo 

Hangsang nayegeman usojwoyo

“That’s Minji?” I asked

“Yup, this is me coming up” Chaerin said
 

I said ooh~ jiltuhage haji mayo

Ooh jipchaghage haji mayo 

“I love your voice babe…” I said looking at her

“Thank You hehe” she started to blush. She so cute.

Ajik nan sarangi duryeowoyo

Ireon naege mideum-eul jwobwayo 
 

I said ooh jiltuhage haji mayo

Ooh jipchaghage haji mayo 

I love you 

(I love u) ooh oh... 

“I am loving this…” I said

“Yay” Chaerin started clapping

I love you 

(I love u) oooh oooh... 

Haru jongil geudae moseup jakku tteo-olla

Onjongil deulliji ahneun jeonhwagiman tto jyeodabwa 

“Wah, Dara noona is rapping…” I was shocked for a quick second

“She is kind of singing and rapping at the same time haha it sounds good right”

“Yeah”
 

Wae ireon nae mameul ajik molla

Nan neoui ma-eumeul ajik jal molla (hey! )

“Minji’s voice is strong…” I said

“Yeah, she has grown so much since we’ve debuted, I’m proud of her…” Chaerin smile so genuine, she is such a great leader…

Neoui saengage bamen jamdo mut iruda

Dalbiche geudaereul tteo-ollamyeo nae mam gubaekhaebwa 

Wae ireon nae mameul ajik molla

Nan neoui maeumeul ajik jal molla Look at me now

“Ah, I am falling in love with your voice.” I said

“Oppa stop..haha” She started to blush again


Nae mameul barabwayo

Ireohke (like this) aetaneunde (ah ah)

“This sounds like a trot song at this part…” I laughed

“Hahaha yeah, Bommie unnie’s voice fits it very well. I love her voice” Chaerin really admires all her members…I love this girl…

Jigeum nal jabajwoyo

Nutgi jeone eh eheheheheheh

I love you 

(I love u) ooh ooh... 

I love you 

(I love u) ooh ooh ooh... 
 

The music stopped at this part

“No it’s over..” I said with a sad face…

“Haha, yeah, I will send you a file when we finish the song okay…”

“Okay…”

“Haha oppa really likes the song…”

“No, I love it…”

“You want here what I got to sing next, it is right after the chorus…”

“Sure…”

“The lyrics were done my Teddy oppa and Lydia unnie”

“Ah chinchayo? Cool…I love the lyrics and the instrumental…it’s very nice..”

“Haha well here is what I am singing next.”

The fact that Chaerin…CL of 2NE1 is on my lap right now about to sing to me, makes me blush keke

“Oppa why are you blushing~”

“It’s nothing…I just love you” She blushing again…“You blush a lot…”

“Shut up oppa…” she pushes me playfully, “but anyway here I go…”

Mamchuji mayo sarang nurae
Matjin neol wihae bulleojulge Everyday
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah 

“What do you think oppa?”

I leaned in and kissed her…”I love it” and began kissing her again. When she sang to me, she looked at the paper and then me and the way she looked at me in a way I can’t explain. I sat her up and continued kissing her and led her to the couch and was on top of her continued making out.

“Oppa…we got to stop…”

“Why, nobody can walk in, the door is locked…”

“Oppa~”

“It’s okay…”

“Okay…”

I went down from her lips and started kissing her neck and she let out her moans and she started to take off my hoodie and it exposed my arms.

“I just love your arms oppa~”

I massaged her leg by rubbing my hand up and down her thighs and she continued to moan from pleasure.

“Oppa….we need to get married”

“I know right…only extreme making out is all we can do…”

“We’re a man and woman of standards….”

“Yeah….” I shut up her by biting her lip and letting my tongue explore. She continued to moan and I just love when she does. I let her do the same to me and she rubbed my back up and down while doing it. We ran out of breath. And I sat up to let her sit up. I took the blanket she was sleeping with before and pulled her into me and we both lay down and I sat my phone by my head so when Taemin text me I will hear it.

“So oppa…are you ready for the tests….”

“Ugh…don’t talk about it…”

“Haha….”

“I am telling Dara and Bom that I am dating you today…”

Chaerin sat up immediately, but I pulled her back down…

“Calm down girl haha…I got this…”

“Okay oppa haha”

I started to sing the chorus of “I Love You” and soon I felt Chaerin-ah chest going up and down soothingly…she fell asleep haha I kissed her forehead and smiled at how cute she looks keke

I wonder how Taeminnie is doing…Dara is probably giving him a run for his money haha

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A:N/ Yup…that’s the end of Chapter 10…Chapter 11 will be from Taemin’s perspective about the test with Dara and Bommie…how you think he is going to do keke

Comment and Subscribe<3

I am wondering what I should call my subscribers for this story keke

Please help with a name for yourselves lol

I was thinking of “The Starters” haha because the name of the story is “The Start of Something New” keke