Chapter 8~ What?

The Start of Something New

 

Chaerin POV

Hmm…

“Jjongie oppa?” I poked his cheek but he wouldn’t wake up, he just pulled me in closer. “Oppa!!!” I whispered-scream.

“Hmmmm…” Oppa groaned and finally opened his eyes. “What!” he whispered-scream back to me.

“Let’s make breakfast together.” I said with a smile.

“Okay…let me sleep for another ten minutes, then we’ll get up.” He smiled and kissed me on my lips.

“Okay oppa…”

10 minutes later

“OPPA!!!” I whispered-screamed again!

“Okay, okay, I am getting up.” He let go of me and got out of bed and I did the same. “What do you want to eat and drink babe?” He asked in his morning voice.

“Eggs, bacon, sausages, milk or orange juice”

“Baby wait! I am not no master chef or anything haha”

“You don’t know how to cook breakfast, but you can cook that amazing dinner.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I was watching the cooking channel the whole time while making it…I had a guide while cooking that. That was the first time I ever cooked in my life. Key always cooks for the dorm.”

I started to walk over to him and I hugged him and smiled. “Well, let me be your guide this time.”

“I like the sound of that.” He kissed me and unlocked the door and we went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth and he gave me a toothbrush that he had that he never used then we washed our faces and we played with the water and he splashed some on me. After we were done, we went down the hallway to the kitchen.

“Why did you your room the door locked oppa” I asked while walking into the kitchen.

“I just feel safer with the door locked y’know?”

“Oppa, that isn’t weird at all, I do the same thing. I keep my room very private keke”

“Glad to know that I am not the only one.” He smiled and I looked down to see Minji’s jacket and sunglasses and her shoes.

“Oppa…”

“Yeah?”

“Is Minji here?”

“Yeah she is asleep with Taemin…”

“What?!”

“Don’t worry they didn’t do anything. I caught them before they kissed and when I went back into my room I locked my door and when they walked by my room I unlocked it and went back out after they went to Taemin room and listened by the door after he shut it to make sure they don’t do anything naughty keke”

“Oh thank goodness…”

“Why do you care anyway babe” He starts to grab the eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator and sausages out of the freezer. I sat on the stool by the bar.

“Because she doesn’t suppose to see Taemin until the tests are over. At least that is what Dara unnie told me.”

“What tests?” Jjong oppa said while grapping the pots and pan and turning on the stove.

“Well, to date a 2NE1 girl, you must go through these te-…OPPA! You got to do it too!”

“What?! Are you serious?! Babe, can’t we just skip the test.” Oppa starts to walk over to me and grabs my hand and looks at me with a seductive look.

“No oppa, you can’t, you have t-” He starts to kiss me passionately and put his hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down I moaned in pleasure and he stopped.

“How about now?” He said on my lips…

“No you have to do it.” He pushes me playfully and goes around to the stove again. “Oppa…”

“Yeah” he said not even looking at me

“You’re a good kisser” He turned around and smirked

“You’re not to bad yourself babe, but you want to help me now with this cooking haha”

“Yeah” I got off the stool and went to him by the stove.

“I know you know how to crack an egg haha”

“Yes…”

“Then crack 4 and let them there in the pan and do their magic.”

While he was cracking the eggs, I went to the other pan on the stove and put 12 bacon on it and let them cook since it is Minji, Taemin, Jjong and I. 2 bacon for each and the other 2 can just be for anybody who want more.

I turned around and saw Jjong was done and just staring at the eggs haha he is too cute

“Oppa now take the sausages out of the bag and put them in the pot to boil and they should be done in a few minutes.”

“What about the eggs?”

“Your precious eggs will be fine oppa haha just put the sausages in the pot…maybe 20 would be good. Left overs never hurt right.”

“Yeah okay…”

The bacon was done so I took them off the pan and put them on a plate. I started to see the eggs were almost finished so I took the spatula and scrambled them.

“What are you doing?!” Jjong yelled at me with a worried look

“Hahaha Oppa, I am scrambling them haha”

“Oh, so that is what Key does to get them like that.”

“haha Yes”

“Cool” he said with a smile

“Okay the eggs are done”

I put the eggs in a bowl and sat them by the bacon…I walked over to the sausages and saw that they were also done so I took a scooper and scooped them out and put them into another bowl and sat the sausages by the eggs and bacon.

“Okay, oppa…Orange juice and milk”

“Gotcha, Taemin like banana milk”

“Minji likes regular milk haha”

Jjong poured a glass of regulary milk and a glass banana milk.

“Orange Juice for you babe?” He smiled at me

“Yeah.”

He poured him and me a glass of orange juice.

“Baby we’re done!” We high-fived each other and kissed and took the glasses to the table. We heard footsteps and knew it was the maknaes.

“GOOD MORNING!” Jjong and I yelled with big cheesy smiles.

“Good morning noona and hyung, me and minji just got done brushing our teeth.”

“Unnie!” Minji ran to hug me. “So…you got your man I see…”

“Yup, but I told him he had to do the tests too haha”

“Hahaha oppa are you ready?” Minji asked Jjongie

“Nope, but let’s eat! I cooked breakfast!” I slapped him in the back of his head and he took Minji’s arms off and me and pulled me and said, “WE cooked breakfast.” I smiled at him and nodded in agreement.

“Noona, you should come over everyday when Key hyung isn’t here haha. It’s a disaster for Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner.”

“Oh c’mon Taemin, we eat out don’t we.”

“YEAH AT FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS! I AM GOING TO DIE OF DIABETES BECAUSE OF YOU HYUNG!”

Minji and I started to laugh and make our plates for the boys and us. The boys sat at the table and I brought Jjong’s plate to him and Minji brought Taemin’s plate to him, then we went back to get ours and sat down and enjoyed the meal.

 

Nobody’s POV

As they ate their breakfast, Chaerin teased Jonghyun on how he has to meet Big Bang, Se7en, Teddy, YG, and the stylists and the dentist and the doctor of YG to make sure he is hygienically good for me haha. Jonghyun was getting scared, but Chaerin told him that he will be fine and everybody at the table was laughing, but besides Jonghyun, Taemin was also scared though. He was thinking of how many tests he still has left until he can date Minji officially. Minji saw the worry and smiled at him and her smile just brightened up his mood instantly. When they finished their meal, they all cleaned their plates one at a time and Minji and CL was the first to take showers, then Jonghyun and Taemin. Minji brought her and Chaeirn extra clothes because she knew they will be leaving the next day a need clean clothes to leave in. Once Minji and Chaerin was done changing they went to the living room and sat on the couch and watched cartoons until the boys were done. Minji called their manager and he said he will be there in 10 minutes.

CL’s outfit: http://i.imgur.com/lxKWT.jpg

Minji’s outfit: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3j2y8mouz1qzjb8ko1_250.jpg

 

Minji’s POV

“So you guys are about to leave?” Jonghyun oppa said while pulling Chaerin off the couch into his arms hugging her and Taemin oppa sat beside me and laid his had on my lap.

“Yeah, we got to go…and Oppa..I love it when you show your arms…keke” Chaerin unnie told Jonghyun oppa. He blushed and grabbed Chaerin’s hand and went to his room to get her things together to go.

Jonghyun’s outfit: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hxji55PD1ql8gewo4_250.jpg

“Taemin oppa, you look cute too in your little outfit keke”

Taemin’s outfit: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8bm2zrS661qllry9o1_500.jpg

“Yeah I know" he said into my leg I hit his head he started laughing and stood up and said “Let’s pack your stuff”

“It’s already packed…I did it while you where in the shower, Chaerin unnie didn’t want to pack her stuff, because she wanted to go in Jonghyun oppa’s room again…haha”

“Oh, haha well, do you got your hoodie and sunglasses?”

“Yeah…”

“Where is Chaerin noona’s…?”

“It is by the door okay.”

“I’m done!” Chaerin unnie yelled while holding Jonghyun oppa’s hand while walking into the living room. 

“Okay unnie!” I said well handing her, her hood and sunglasses.

We put our hoodie and sunglasses on and I got a message from Manager oppa that he is outside and that the doors to the van are unlocked. I told unnie and the oppas and Chaerin unnie took off her sunglasses so Jonghyun oppa could see her eyes again before she leaves and while they were having their little make-out session, I went over to Taemin oppa and he hugged me and kissed me on my lips and said he will be at the YG Building this afternoon for the next test. I smiled at him and kissed him one last time and saw Jonghyun oppa and Chaerin unnie smiling at us.

“What?!” I yelled at unnie and oppa with a smile.

“You guys are so cute together” Jonghyun oppa said “Minji, I wouldn’t want anybody else, but you to date Taeminnie.” I blushed at Oppa’s statement.

“Same for you Taemin-ssi, I wouldn’t want anybody, but you to date my baby Minji” Chaerin unnie told Taemin oppa. I looked at Taemin oppa and he blushed so much he looked like a life-size cherry haha

“Okay, you guys got to, I know my manager hyung is impatient sometimes, I don’t know about you guys manager though…” Jonghyun oppa said and kissed Chaerin unnie one last time and we unnie and I put our sunglasses on.

“He isn’t that impatient haha” Chaerin unnie said. I hugged Taemin oppa and left out the door, but Chaerin unnie and I bumped into somebody while leaving.

“Oh…M-minho oppa…S-sorry we have to leave now.”

“Uh who are you guys?”

Oh, he doesn’t know who we are because of the hoodies and sunglasses. Chaerin unnie nudged me in my side to signal me to run to the van.

We ran as fast as we can and we could here Minho oppa say wait…but we ran faster and got in the van and told Manager oppa to high-tail it out of here.

 

Jonghyun POV

“Hey Minho, I thought you were coming back around like 1:00pm…”

“We have a meeting at 12:00am so I came back earlier, but who were those girls.”

Here I go…

“They are…”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A:N/ CLIFF HANGER!!!!! HAHAHAHA

SEE YOU UNTIL THEN MY SUBSCRIBERS<3 KEKE