Chapter 1~ The Beginning Part 1 (Taemin)

The Start of Something New

cr for pic goes to the owner who is tagged to the picture^.^                                                               

"One of our idol star guests today is no other than SHINee." The host of Strong Heart said. All the SHINee member swhere there and they did the usual greeting. "Hello, we are SHINing SHINee!" The screams were so loud from the audience that the other guests had to close their ears. As soon as the screams stopped, the host took his chance before the fans started up again.

"So SHINee, you know we always here that your favorite girl groups are your labelmates SNSD(So Nyo Shi Dae) & f(x), but people are really wondering, besides them who do you guys really like." The audience was anticipating their answers. But all(except Taemin) started doing the cute laughs were they smile real wide and squint their eyes to the point they looked closed and putting their hands in a fist covering their mouths.(Nervous Much) Well, the leader Onew said,"We will just stick to SNSD and f(x)." "So you're speaking for all you members." the host said. The members(except Taemin) nodded for him...The host noticed this..."Well, Taemin doesn't seem to agree." the host continued,"Taemin-ssi, do you have a favorite girl group that isn't in you company?" Tamein nodded "Yes." Eveybody waited for his answer....Taemin is a very shy person, but he is breaking out of it.....so he took this chance to go ahead and break out of his shy side and go straight "stage" Taemin. "Well I really like the girl group 2NE1." The audience was in awe. They thought(out of all the girl groups...2NE1, I thought he would pick Kara or 4minute). The SHINee members was shocked, but not about his choice in the girl groups, but that he was the first (out of all the members) to actually tell the truth. "WOW", they thought to themselves, (Our shy maknae was the first to tell his favorite girl group...truthfully).

The truth is all of SHINee like 2NE1, but didn't have the guts to say it. The host broke the silence,"Sooo who is your favorite member?" Everybody was thinking that Taemin would pick Sandara Park(Dara) because that's has been idol boy groups favorite out of 2NE1 when people ask them.(Excluding SS501's Hyun Joong who picked "CL" not from just 2NE1 but out of all idol girl groups). Taemin answered, " I guess my favorite is Minji." Taemin had a really bright smile after "Minji" left his lips. Another wave of  'awe' faces came to Taemin's view from the audience...and well form everybody to the strong heart guests to the camerman. The host again broke the silence"What do you like about Minji Taemin-ssi?" Taemin answered with ihis face turning red, "Well, I, ummm, she is a really great dancer, and she is not really skinny, she is 'curvey' and I think it is very y, and I love how her hair is longer form last year, it is orange and really compliments her skin really well, and she is a triple-threat-maknae, she can dance, sing, and rap which I find really impressive and she is really pretty and I am just really attracted to her."

Everybody was shocked (AGAIN!!) on how much details he gave, "Taemin-ssi, I am just curious, ...would you consider Minji-ssi your ideal type?" the host said. Taemin immediately said "Yes, Hyung." Taemin's face got even more red. The fans of Taemin in the audience was not even jealous, they thought it was so cute and they like the thought of Taemin & Minji together. The host asked Taemin, "Taemin-ssi would you like to do a video message to Minji-ssi." Taemin face was full read now, and he covered his face of embarrassment/excitement. "Neh, Hyung I would love to."

"The camera is all yours." the host said. Taemin made sure his hair was right and asked for background music. He chose a Japanese singer's song. He chose Utada Hikaru's "Simple and Clean." The song had a nice melody and explained his feelings even if the song is in English, Taemin knows what the lyrics are saying....(He looked them up on Google in Korean...)

He started...
             Minji-ssi,
                  This is your 6-month oppa talking(a little specific there),....I really like you and I hope we can speak to each other more, well actually we spoken to each other but we were correcting each other in the practice room for the Halloween special stage and when we had a break you always left the room and talked to your 2NE1 unnies and I wanted to conversate with you but never got the chance....this kinda feels like a confession....I guess it is...anyways on 2NE1tv your personality is so so cute and did I mention how pretty you are. Also, if you can't tell, you are my favorite member of 2NE1 and your dancing is so graceful yet powerful and y and I would like to dance with you sometime..we already did but i mean more of a you and I type of thing. Minji, if anyway can you please send a message back verbal or virtual, either way would be fine because I Don't Care eh eh eh eh eh(He was also doing the dance..this made everybody laugh). Hope you only watch me when SHINee is on stage or on screen (he did his cutest smile ever) Minji you are definitely my ideal type. Can't wait to see you." 


The graphic workers put "I love You" with pretty colors and a heart at the end. Taemin did an embarrassed two hand wave and signaled to stop the message. Everybody in the whole studio, room,building(Whatever you want to call it) "awwwwwww" and just thought that the message was the cutest thing ever.But one thing Taemin didn't know is that Minji was watching strong heart all this time; I guess this was the best time to tell her how he feel.


_ _ _ _ _

I hoped you guys like this.........it is my first fanfic so please give me pointers and criticism....I really want to do really well on my first fanfic^^