Chapter 4~ Meeting CL

The Start of Something New

A:N/ Long time no update right! lol I want to apologize to all my subscribers T^T Life has been interesting lol, but I am back on my writing saddle baby! This will probably be updated twice a week...but please don't get your hopes up lol once a week for sure though keke 

Well, let's refresh our memory abit....this is after Minji and Taemin had their first kiss with each other and Dara told Taemin that he needs to take the tests first before dating Minji, but first he must go throught all of 2NE1....

So my subscribers....CL is up first...keke how is Taemin going to do? keke 

__________________________________________________________

Taemin POV

Well today is the first day of the beginning of many tests. Minji told me today I will be metting only one member of her group today. Gosh...I'm nervous!

"Manager hyung, take a left." 

"Gothca."

....

Wow! The YG building is so awesome! Why am I getting this empty feeling inside as if I am not going to win this particular member of 2NE1 over...I so am keke 

What if it is Dara noona...I will so fail, because she already don't like me...Bom noona seems nice..at least from watching 2NE1tv, but when it comes to Minji, I wonder if that nice exterior will turn to stone....what if it is *gulp* CL noona....I will die...watching her on stage, she is so fierce, but on 2NE1tv she is so cute! but she could be mean to me because I am trying to date the maknae of her group...AHHHH....

"Are you ready?" Manager hyung asked me

I snap out of my crazy state and look at Manager hyung with big eyes

"uh..Yeah..." I said very un sure

"Alright, get your girl keke" 

With those words he dropped me off and it was only me....you can do this Taemin...YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! I hype my self up and walk towards the sliding doors with my head held high and chest up....*thump* Woah...these doors don't open! I know I look like an idiot! geez...how do I get it in! I need to look around here and see where to get in...oh! a button! That is a little more logical so no crazy fangirls/ fanboys can waltz right in...okay...you got me sliding door, but next time I will know. I started to look at the sliding door with a glare...I got to hurry press this button...

"Who is it?" a lady answers

"Taemin of SHINee ma'am" I answer

"Ta-Taemin! Oh my gosh!"

"Oh great...a noona fan..geez"

"Oh..I am so sorry for spazzing, I love you and SHINee, but yes sir you have a meeting with Ms. Chaerin today"

"Chaerin?" I ask

"Oh sorry, CL of 2NE1"

*gulp*

"Oh! yes yes yes, I have meeting with *clears throat* CL noona" I am officialy scared

"Letting you right in sir and your room will be on the second floor and then go to the right and it will be the second door to your left."

"Thank you ma'am"

"No thank you Taemin..."

This noona fan is pretty creepy...finally the doors open and start with the directions noona gave me...okay...so to get on the second floor of course I need an elevator....ah! there it is. I walk into the elevetor and my heart is thumping faster and faster....

"Big guy...yeah you up in heaven...please let me win over CL noona...pretty please...please!" I start to talk to myself and the doors open and I see Dara noona.....I look back up and said "This isn't helping at all!" 

Dara noona didn't say anything, but point at the second door to the right and walk into the elevator and smiled..it seemed like one of the smiles like "your dead" type of smiles...but I will take it as a "I love you Taemin" smile...

Once I got to the second door and looked back up and I pointed and said "You got me right?!" and I proceeded to open the door. 

When I walked in I saw the back of a brown headed girl doing some beats and she had her headphones in so she didn't hear me. This is defintely CL noona...

I listened to what she was making and it was super fly...I loved it...It had that asian instrument with those hard hitting beats and I just enjoyed the music and my body started to move and before I knew it, I was dancing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UCWrc7seg

I was feeling the beat so much! and when the music stopped...my body stopped and I looked back up and CL noona was staring straight at me with a smile.

"I can see why you and Minji like each other, you both must have connected with your dancing. Your awesome!" CL noona said

"Thanks CL noo-"
 

"Just call me Chaerin noona" 

"Oh..thanks Chaerin noona"

"So you liked that arrangement"

"yeah, it was super dope! I was feelin' it!"

"Yeah I know haha"

"Oh"

Of course my dancing gave it away that I was feeling it...Oh no! My face is heating up

"Why are you blushing haha"

"It is a little embarassing"

"what is so embarassing about appreciating music haha"

Chaerin noona is cool

She finally got out of her seat and I got to see her full body...she is so fashionable and dare I say y haha 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7pc3ihsz31rvem5qo1_400.jpg

"Awesome outfit noona!"

"You like it! I just through it on haha"

Wow! She just through it on! I wonder how it is when she is really trying to pick out an outfit! Must be even more fahsionable and y keke Chaerin noona is awesome...

"So Taemin-shi...sit down and let's talk about my baby Minji"

Here we go...you can do this Taemin...

"Let's talk about my soon to be girlfriend"

"Oh...your very confident..."

"Well, I love Minji and I will do everything in my power to be with her"

"Wow..you almost won me over there, but I can't let you slide that easy with a cheesy statement like that..let's get into some questions." I am nervous, but I am fighting for someone I love...I can't be nervous. "First question...If Minji called you crying on her phone...what would you do?" 

"I would head immediately to her so I can comfort her..."

"What if you were in the middle of your schedule and couldn't make it?"

"That wouldn't happen, because I will do everything in my power to get to her...even if that means lying to my hyungs to make my way to my girl."

"Good answer....second question....what if you saw Minji talking to another guy?"

"I would go and join the conversation..."

"What if that guy was....a little touch feely with her..."

"Well noona...there will be fight"

"haha I like you Taemin! Let's move on to the third question...let's say Minji got mad at you for talking to another girl...what would you do?"

"I will asure her that nothing is going on because there will be nothing because I only had eyes for her"

"What if the girl you were talking to had a crush on you and told you?"

Geez! Noona has some good questions!

"Well, I will have to cut all connections with that girl, because she could take it too far, and plus she wouldn't have a chance to event develop any type of feelings for me, because I will tell her immediatley that I have a girlfriend."

"Wah...you love my baby Minji don't you?"

"More then you can imagine noona..."

"Okay then...last question..."

"You can ask me anything noona..."

"You sure about that? because this question is a little serious..."

"Trust me...I can answer it.."

"Okay..."

Noona started to get shy all of a sudden...she leaned back in her roller chair and gave me a smile...

"Do Jonghyun oppa have a girlfriend?"

"Noona?!"

"What?!"

"You had my heart thumping fast for that question?!" I started laughing so hard...

"Well sorry! haha...but for real...do he have girlfriend!"

"Noona he does..."

"Oh..." her smile immediately depeleted

"Just kidding! haha"

"You jerk!" Chaerin noona playfully punched me in my arm haha

"You want to meet him..." 

"yeah.."

"How about now!"

"Now?!"

"Now baby! haha" 

"Okay...do I look good..."

"You look awesome noona...and can I tell you a secret.."

"Yeah..."

I motioned noona to come over and she rolled her chair closer and leaned her ear near me

"Your his favorite member of 2NE1..."

Noona started to blush super hard..she is so cute! I hope I can easily bond with Bom and Dara noo- scratch that...Bom noona, because it is going to be hard for me to get close to Dara noona....

"Taemin you are officialy one of my favorite sunbaenims keke"

Oh yeah...I did debut before her...it is kind of weird since she is my noona haha but it's whatever...

"I will call my Manager hyung so he can pick us up...and I will call Jonghyun hyung to meet at a certain place...keke"

All of a sudden noona hugged me and said 

"Thank You"

"No problem noona...your super cool and I know hyung will love you..."

"Is this the beginning of a 2NE1 and SHINee relationship...keke"

"I think so..what should we call it noona..."

"mmmm oh! 2SHINee1"

"I like that noona! 2SHINee1 fighting!"

"2SHINee1 fighting!" Noona said with a cute eye smile...

1 2NE1 member down...2 more to go...you can do this Taemin!

_________________________________________________

A:N/ So how was my comeback chapter? keke I believe I will post the next one today (I was about to type tomorrow but I looked at the time and it is 1:43am keke) or tomorrow...depending on what happens in my life lol

but yeah...comment and subscribe lovely people keke