Chapter 4

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

(Krystal POV)

"Hey Amb." I started as Amber helped me into the car.

"Yes Pincess?"

"How long do you think this will last?"

"What do you mean princess?"

Us. Amb, what is this show going to do to us? How will we end up? I don't want to make a wrong move and end up losing you forever...

"Our season on WGM of course. What else?"

"I don't know, the car ride to the Super Dork dorm?" She grinned at me after hesitating for a few seconds.


(Amber POV)

"How long do you think this will last?"

"What do you mean princess?" I questioned my wife

"Our season on WGM of course. What else?"

Oh... of course Krys, I just hope that at the end of this, we'll finally be together.

"I don't know, the car ride to the Super Dork dorm?" I . I hope she didn't notice me hesitate.

"Yah! Amber!"


[Outside SJ Dorm]

"Krys...I said I was sorry. Please forgive me~" I give her my infamous pouting aegyo.

"...You're lucky you're cute Amber."

"Thanks Krybaby~ haha, now hurry! Hae told me they have a schedule at 4!"

"So? We still have a good 3 and a half hours."

"Seriously Krys?" I walked up to my member "You should know that it's gonna take a while for them to get ready, that's already a whole 1-2 hours. Besides, didn't I say to hurry?"

"You should know that I have the same motto as my sis."

"Yeah. I know, 'Never run, even if you're late' ." I laughed and carried Krystal bridal style, walking towards the entrance.

"A-Amber! Put me down! I can walk by myself!" An extremely red Soojung yelped. lol

"No thanks princess. This is one order your servant isn't going to follow." I smiled at the girl in my arms "Plus, I don't want your feet tired for our date later Soojungie~"

With that said, a little ice princess shut up and buried her head in my shirt. We were in front of the elevator when someone called out to us.

"Amber! Is that you? Come give your big bro a hug~" Donghae jogged over to us before he noticed the person in my arms "Oh my shisus! Amber who is this?" He said as he lifted Krys out of my arms and put her on the ground. "Miss are you oka- Wait...Krystal?"

"Yes oppa?"

"..."

"Hae, it's not what you think."

"...I'm guessing you guys want to talk in the dorm then?" My bro said as we entered the elevator.

"Err, yeah. It's something important." I replied.

When we entered the dorm, it was as clean as it would ever be. Laundry not folded yet, dvds and games all scattered in front of the tv and of course a shirtless Super Junior knocked out on the floor...I sighed to  myself at the sight of the cluttered dorm. Wait... a shirtless Super Junior?! Even Kyuhyun wasn't wearing a shirt! I whipped out my phone and quickly took snapshots of the boys to use for some blackmail purposes before covering Krystal's eyes.

Donghae's voice echoed through the dorm "Yah! Wake up! We have guests!"

Slowly but surely, each of the members sat up and stared at us with wide eyes and in unision they yelled at Donghae "Yah! You could've at least put a blnket on us when you left this morning!"

He replied back cooly "I did, but apparently, your bodies are 'too hot to be locked'."


2 Hours Later-

"Ahem." Leeteuk spoke up "Now that we're all dressed up, clean and awake. What did our two favorite dongsaengs need?"

Krystal and I shared a glance before speaking, "Umm, hyung...we'd like to ask you-" I began

"for-your-blessings-because-we're-on-WGM!" Krystal finished, speaking too quickly for anyone but me to understand.

"Krystal...what did you-" Leeteuk started before Heechul interrupted.

"Kryber is getting married for WGM and they're asking for our blessings."

"...are you serious?. OH MY SHISHUS!! My babies are getting married!!"

"hehe, so hyungs? Do you guys approve our marriage?"

"Amber, Krystal...of course we approve. We will stand by your side no matter what happens." Leeteuk said with a big smile, the other members following his movements. "Now group photo!!"

Protests were heard from the wet haired men before Heechul nagged them. "If you don't want to be in the the picture, you better take it."

"DAE!! Just don't tell Heebum to scratch up our stuff!"


Heechul-sshi, what do you think of Kryber?

I love them as much as I love Heebum and whenever they're together it's like time has slowed down for these two lovebirds.

Do you think anyone will stand in the way of the new couple?

If they're smart and want to stay alive, they'll know not to cross me or my favorite dongsaengs.


Amber-sshi, now that you have everyone's blessings, who will plan the wedding?

Who? Hmm...probably Heechul, Jessica, Tiffany, Vic-Umma and Key.

Heechul and Key?

Yeah, of course~ Heechul and Key need to help us pick the outfits! Plus I'm planning something for Krys with them~"


Krystal-sshi, now that you have everyone's blessings, who will help plan the wedding?

Who?Heechul-oppa, Jessie, Fany-unnie, Vic-Umma and Key.

Heechul and Key?

Yeah, of course~ Heechul and Key need to help us pick the outfits!

Tada~Here's Chapter 4! Coming soon! A Kryber date?

Watch what happens when a certain couple goes on a date and hidden in the restaurant is practically everyone in the company!

A cameo from SM sunbaes and rookies? Oh yes~ (ITrying to fit everyone in)

Hope you guys are enjoying the story! <3