Chapter 13

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

Hello


(Krystal POV)

I dragged Amber into the van and was handed 2 handheld video cameras by our manager. "The PD for WGM is giving you two a special mission for today, all you have to do is pick the next couple so you two don't have to spend your entire time recording for the show."

"Hyung, can it be anyone?" Amber rested her head on my shoulder.

"You bet; according to the producers, they just want someone with chemistry."

"How about unnie and Yuri?" I thought about being on the show with them.

Amber grinned "That would be perfect! Yuri's been complaining to me that her and your sister have had like no alone time or moments together."

"So it's settled, but how do we tell them?"


"Krys, are you sure this is a good idea?" Amber carefully opened my sister's door.

"My ideas are always good, unlike yours and Appa's." I walked straight to my sister's side and shook her a little "Unnie, can you and Yuri unnie go on a double date with me and Amber today?"

At the sound of my voice, Jessica woke up "What time baby?"

"In about three hours or so." I smiled.

"Alright, let us go get ready then" She turned around "Seobang, wake up, we're going to go out with Soojung and Amber."

Yuri unnie rolled off of the bed and slowly made her way to the bathroom, groaning with each step she made. Jessica unnie pulled me onto the bed and ordered Amber to make lunch for the four of us.

"Unnie, don't you think we should help Amber?"

"No thanks."

"What if she puts cucumbers in your food?"

"I'll just make you eat it then."

"Unnie..."


Once Yuri was dressed, unnie left to shower and the two of us went downstairs to check on Amber. When we entered the kitchen, the dork was sitting on the table with her head down, a gigantic basket beside her.

"Amber, what're you doing?"

"AMBRO! How are you! I haven't seen you in like forever!" Yuri unnie ran over and slapped Amber on her back, the impact so loud that unnie could probably hear it over her singing.

I laughed and helped her off the ground, “Are you okay?”

“Better than ever princess” She kissed my cheek and turned to Yuri “I’ll get you back later, Kwon.”

“I’d like to see you try.” The both of them stuck their tongues out at each other and began to argue.

You would think that the older people would be more mature than I am…but I guess that’s one of their charming points; it’s cute.

I sat on the table and listened to their ramblings and ‘death’ threats to each other when someone pulled me up from my seat “Soojung, let’s go~” My sister smiled sweetly to me before glaring at the two arguing “Amber, get the food. Yuri, help her.”

“Unnie, why’d you do that?” I pouted “It was just getting to the good part; they were threatening each other with paintball guns and water balloon and something about a skunk.”

“Soojung, don’t encourage those ideas of theirs, one time at the dorm, something like that actually happened…” Jessica shivered “We couldn’t live there for a whole month and we couldn’t get the paint off of Yoona.”

“At least they didn’t eat paint, one time we were decorating pumpkins for Halloween, but since Vic-umma was drinking, we weren’t allowed to use sharp objects right? So we went to the store and bought kid paint and glitter. Amber wanted me to try some because its kid paint, it’s not supposed to be poisonous. She somehow convinced the other girls to do it also and the next thing I know, they’re all eating paint!”

“That’s nasty, how were they the morning after?”

“Stomachaches were present the whole day; we weren’t allowed to be out of the dorm.”

She nodded and noticed the object in my hands “Soojung, why do you have a video camera?”

“It’s for WGM, but Amber and I have no idea what we’re supposed to film. They said to find the next couple so…”

“Soojung, don’t tell me, you’re going to put me and Yuri on it weren’t you?”

“Well, that was the plan.”

We had a mini staring contest before she gave up “You’re so lucky I love you.”


(Amber POV)

“Yuri, are they gone?”

“Yeah bro.”

I turned to face my friend “Alright, so I have fantastic news. You and Jessica unnie will be on WGM with us!”

“You guys got permission?!” We bumped fists “I love you 5ever!”

I laughed at Yuri’s childishness, “No thank you, save that for your princess.” Yuri pouted at me and began to walk away when I stopped her “Kwon Yuri, where do you think you’re going? You have to help me with all of the food.”

“I hate when you’re acting like a mom.” She sighed and grabbed the basket of drinks.

“And I hate when you’re being a big, stinky poo, but you don’t see me complaining.”

The two of us laughed and carried the heavy baskets to the car to find our princesses’ having a staring contest.

“Krys! Jessica unnie! Can one of you open the trunk for us?” I yelled over when Jessica lost.

“What!” Both sisters looked at the two of us like we were ghosts or something. “How long have you two been standing there?” They grabbed our ears.

“We just got here! Unnie tell them!”

“Amber’s right Sica. We were carrying the baskets over, but since our hands were full we couldn’t open the trunk ourselves…”

Our ears were released and they calmly opened the trunk for us like we asked earlier and went inside the car.

“I guess that’s what makes them cute.” I rubbed my ear.

“That’s our girls.”

We shared a sigh and laughed, who would’ve thought that the Jung sisters would have settled for someone like me and Yuri.