Chapter One

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

Victoria-shi, how does it feel to be back on WGM?

“Well, I must say without Khunnie here to help with this couple it’ll be quite tiring.”

Why?

“As much as I love my kids, those two are so dishonest about their feelings for each other. One time they fought and Amber felt so bad about it she slept at the SHINee dorm while Krystal went to her sister’s dorm, when we met for practice the next morning they ran into each other’s arms saying, “I’m sorry! Please forgive me!”, although they have a hard time showing their feelings, those two really are a cute couple." Victoria laughed.


March 11 2012

(Author POV)

All was calm in the f(x) dorm, Victoria was finishing up cooking, Luna and Sulli sleepily poking at the remaining of their breakfast, Krystal gone for High Kick filming and the resident llama Amber still in bed…

However, this calm would soon disappear as a certain member is awoken from their sleep.

“Sulli-ah! Go wake up your llama hyung, that dumb kid went to bed at 3 in the morning talking to Min and the rest of the Miss A girls! She probably forgot about her schedule today, then make sure to change the clocks an hour forward before I forget.” Victoria ordered as she sat down to eat.

With a nod, Sulli bounded into Amber’s room and began to jump on the said person’s bed, landing on an arm once or twice before yelling “HYUNG! Wake up; you’ll be late for your schedule today!”

“Argh…” Amber rolled off her bed “Seriously Ssul? I think you bruised my arm.”

“Just hurry up! Vic-umma will scold you if you don’t listen!”

The tomboy slowly got up from the floor and looked around her room before glaring at the younger girl. “Ssul, I still have half an hour before I need to get ready.”

“Isn’t it Spring Forward today?”

Amber was wide awake “You guys didn’t change the clocks yet?”

The younger girl smiled innocently “Nope! I was going to do that after I woke you up!”

Now panicking, Amber grabbed a towel and a pile of clothes, running to the bathroom, taking a short shower before running out the dorm, leaving the remaining members without a single word or breakfast.

With Amber’s leave, the remaining three enjoyed a few moments of silence before talking about the events that will unfold in the coming hours.

“Umma! Unnie! How do you think Soojungie and hyung will react to the great news?” Sulli started.

The eldest smiled knowingly “Knowing those two, it’ll be quite entertaining.”

“Imagine their faces! Our little Amber and Ice Princess…” Luna made a kissy face before all three erupted into laughter.


(Amber POV)

Taking deep breaths I studied my schedule and sighed in relief, luckily all I have to do is help our new boy group practice their choreography and head over to the 63 building, although I have no idea why I have to go there.

I took my time going up to the studio, reminiscing about the first time I trained here with the girls and all of our label mates.

As I was closing in on the studio one the newbies called out to me “Amber-noona! Are you the one that’s helping us today?”

I nodded “Kai, Go tell the others they better not be fooling around when I get inside, I had a rough morning alright?”

He smiled and ran back into the studio “Sure thing!”

When I entered, all twelve were already sitting on the floor stretching whatever muscles they felt needed to, so I went straight into playing What is Love so they knew to finish up stretching soon and to get ready for History, but as soon as I pressed play they jumped up and began to imitate each other’s parts doing random dance moves to go along with it.

Finally after a good three hours, we were able to go through all the steps and go over any steps they had problems with so we stretched a final time together before I left. “Good luck on your debut kids! You have my blessings~ make sure you get some rest.”

I grinned when several whines erupted from them, something along the lines of… “NOONA! You make it sound like we’re getting married!! Gosh! That’s so embarrassing!”

“It’s a big commitment to be in showbiz that’s why.” I laughed. “Some might consider it to be just like a marriage.”

As I walked out of the lobby, I called Donghae to see if he could give me a ride to where the 63 building is, but when I got to the front, he was already there, waiting in his car.

“Amber, where do you want to get dropped off again?” He played around with the radio.

“Some place called the 63 building; it says here that it overlooks the Han River, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before.”

“Why you have go there?”

“Don’t know, all I know is that I have to go there.” I sighed.

Donghae laughed and slapped me on the back “Cheer up baby dino~ something good is going to come out of this, trust me.”


Donghae, how do you feel about Amber’s new marriage?

“Umm…what can I really say about it? I guess they’ll be really confused and embarrassed, but isn’t it always like that? I’m sure they’ll enjoy it though.”

What about the wedding? Since they’re in the same group where would the rest of the f(x) girls sit?

“Krystal’s side will probably have their SNSD unnies and the rest of f(x) while Amber has her amazing SHINee and Super Junior hyungs!” Donghae smiled widely.

How do you think other people will react to this couple?

“How will they react? Well I’m sure they’ll be surprised at first, but that doesn’t mean anything; anyone and I mean anyone will fall for their cuteness and love for each other. Did you know they convinced Heechul to go buy food for them after their comeback once? Even the great Lady HeeHee can’t escape from them.”


Once I arrived, I gave Donghae a quick hug and was escorted to the highest floor you could reach by elevator and was lead to a café. After waiting a good five minutes with no one talking to me or acknowledging me I stood up from the table and got in line for some food.

(Krystal POV)

After eight hours of straight filming we’re finally done with today’s filming, so I dropped myself on one of the chairs and grabbed a bottle of water. While taking a sip, I heard someone yell and laugh “WOO!! It’s finally time to rest!” I sighed; I wish I had it like them. While they’re going to be resting I still have to go and meet my husband or something… hurray for being in SM ENT right?

When I arrived, I was shown to an elevator with Jessica in it…umm…okay. That’s not weird at all. My sister started to talk as the elevator doors closed. “Ah…ottoke… Krys I can’t believe you’re getting married before me, first Taengoo, then Seobaby and now you! I feel so old, but putting that aside, Krys you never told me your ideal type. Is it someone in our company?

“…” Oh no…not protective Sica right now, especially not with this topic… I could feel my face heating up already.

“You’re blushing! Does that mean they are? Oh who is it? Is it someone from SHINee? Everyone says you look good with Minho, but I don’t think so. How about Super Junior? Is it someone from my group; or yours?” She laughed at me.

“HEY!” I slapped her on the arm “What’s wrong with you! Oh my god.”

Jessica pouted “Calm down Krys, I was just joking. Can’t you take a joke?”

“No.” I pouted back at her


Jessica, how do you feel about your sister’s marriage?

“With that dork..? I’m sure she’ll be confused a bit at first, but knowing them they’ll probably enjoy what’s gonna happen to them.”

Do you think they’ll surpass the Goguma, Khuntoria or Adam couple’s popularity?

“Yes, so everyone watch out. Kryber is coming and they’re ready to steal your hearts.”