Chapter 10

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

The usually crowded beach was now empty, no families yelling for their children, or beachgoers looking for a good time, it was just plain silence. On the road beside the beach however, were 4 long SMTown buses filled with idols jumping in their seats, waiting to go out and play, making sure to steer clear of all of the WGM crew, who decided to come along to their play day and film their star couple, who were currently trying to find their way out of their friends crazy questioning.

Once their managers decided the coast was clear, the groups ran out of the buses, some racing to the ocean, one of the beach houses, and some staying behind to help unload everything.

Amber and the SHINee boys sat in the back of the bus, so they were the last ones to get out and noticing their managers’ trouble, they decided to lend a hand. Carrying bags to the closest beach house, umbrellas and water toys to those playing in the sea, by the time they were done, their arms were as heavy as lead and their skin slowly starting to get sunburnt.

Meanwhile, Krystal sat with her sister and the other members of SNSD at the front of the first bus, each and every one of them ready to jump out and play in the sea, already in their bikinis putting on sunscreen. Once they were told they were free to go, the Jung sisters rushed off of the bus and into the ocean, surprising everyone with their amazing athletic abilities when it comes to playing.


After unloading all of the baggage, Amber was told to call everyone to the first beach house so they could decide the rooms and who would stay in the same house. Reluctantly, she gathered all of her friends after being harassed by her SNSD unnies and Krystal, making her blush by doing embarrassing things in their bikinis.

Once gathered, all of the artists began to throw balls and pillows across to the room to their band mates and friends, purposely ignoring Amber and their managers at the front of the room, hoping to see what reaction would come from the girl.

After waiting a few more minutes, the girl finally cracked, yelling at her friends to stop and listen to their managers. Completely surprising them with her reaction, getting red in the face and hitting Jonghyun in the face, who was the unlucky person beside her. The managers couldn't help but chuckle a little when they saw Amber scold her label mates like small children, her usual laid back self not present at the current moment.

This scolding continued until a certain young girl crept up behind the tomboy and s her arms around her back, as if to hug her, only to quickly become a chokehold to punish the older girl again. "Amber! Don't be a !"

The said person was currently struggling to pry the girl's arms off of her, "Krys, I swear to god, if I get out of this without dying, you're getting it later!"

A voice rang out from their friends "Ooh~ Amber, what exactly is little Soojung getting?" Yuri raised her eyebrows.

"Eww, is it something dirty? Amber you're a ert!" Sooyoung stuck her tongue out.

Taeyeon began to laugh "And I thought I was a ByunTae!" Making everyone in the room laugh their hearts out, their eyes streaming with tears.


After deciding the lodgings, the idols were free to do whatever they wanted, eat, cook, play, sleep, the possibilities were endless. Almost everyone was outside playing in the sea, playing beach volleyball, or cooking, unless they were still changing or putting on sunblock.

While taking a break from playing in the sea, Krystal and Jessica were sitting on beach chairs sunbathing, watching their friends run around and do stupid things to each other. One was watching her "husband" play volleyball against Super Junior, perfectly passing and hitting the ball and scoring points, while the other watched her girlfriend wander back to the beach house and reappear with a giant water gun, sneaking along the sides to surprise attack their group members.

The two sisters watched the chaos unfold around them as ice was thrown down girls' bikinis and boys’ trunks, as Amber, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon began to pelt others with water balloons and their hidden water toys. Apparently sabotaging certain spots on the beach to trick the managers as well, making sure everyone was enjoying their time.

Soon, the beach quickly became a war zone as the idols split into two teams to fight for the #1 spot at being beach champions, you couldn't walk down the beach without getting pelted with water one way or another, so they created a pact to protect people that want to stop and rest.

This continued for four long hours and would have kept going if it wasn’t for the Jung sisters, who were growing tired of all of the yelling and were getting hungry, everyone was so busy going against the other team that no one started to cook or even prepare dinner. Something everyone on that beach had forgotten, it doesn’t matter what you’re doing, if a Jung wants something, especially to eat, you better do it as fast as you can before they kill you.

As soon as Krystal saw Amber run inside with a new pink megaphone, she grabbed the older girl by the shirt and snatched the item away and ordered the girl to start preparing dinner. With her sister, they walked onto the second floor balcony facing the beach and yelled into the megaphone, “You kids better come back to the beach house RIGHT NOW, or Jessica and I will throw all of your precious things into the sea! It’s time to start preparing dinner!”

The older sibling took the megaphone “And if you think we’re kidding, we have Amber as a hostage in here! So HURRY up!”


As close as all the artists were to each other and how much they mess around with everyone, they know to never cross one of the Jungs if you want to live. In fact, it is like an unspoken law to never make one of the sisters upset or leave them hungry. Those who have been punished by either one of them would know, it's just better for everyone if you listened to them.

Hearing what happened to Amber, everyone dropped their toys and rushed inside, completely forgetting the film crew and rushed to get dinner ready to be served, Super Junior prepared all of the tables and utensils needed to eat, the members of SNSD that can cook helped prepare food, SHINee got the drinks and cups ready, TVXQ, CJSH, BoA, Kangta all went to the store to buy some dessert and fruit for after dinner and f(x) were rapidly cutting vegetable and cooking at high speeds.

While everyone was working, Amber was stuck in between the two sisters, who were both linking arms with Amber and poking her when she least expects it. After 5 minutes, the trio ended up falling asleep because dinner wouldn't be ready until thirty more minutes passed. Two breathtakingly beautiful girls linking arms with an equally charming Amber in the center, drool slowly coming out of .

Each one dreaming of a different thing, one was during a recording of Hello Baby, lying in the bed with her loved one, another dreaming of being together with the younger girl and finally one was dreaming of her husband drooling all over while sleeping beside each other, only that last one wasn't really a dream. The young girl woke up at the sound of her leader yelling in Chinese, Tiffany yelling about a bug and Nichkhun apologizing for something again, when she listened closely she learned that Nichkhun brought a bottle of alcohol from his tour for everyone to try but forget that at the bottom, a small bug was waiting for the lucky person.

She got up from the couch and stretched her arms, noticing that her sister had found her way into her girlfriend's arms while Amber was stuck alone on the couch with them because she was no longer there.


Like most meals together, dinner was loud and eventful, food would occaisonally fly across one end of the table to another if someone asked for it, everyone talking loudly about how much fun they had today and what they're going to do tomorrow. Others were simply enjoying this small vacation time with their friends, other idols coming for a few days to hang out and such until they all have to get back to work.

Together, everyone helped clean the mess they made and left to go shower and get ready for bed, excitement in the air like school kids on their first overnight trip, each and everyone of them promising to stay awake and play cards or videogames, but end up falling asleep anyways. Their bodies getting resting up for another day full of play.


A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! This evolved from just another stupid idea of mine, to a new experience for me. This is actually helping my writing skills.

Part 1 of I don't know how many chapters of our favorite dorks enjoying some time off together and bonding!

Casually writing bits and pieces of my stories whenever I have free time because finals are coming up! Make sure you study and get enough sleep! No more late nights reading fanfics! Yes I'm talking about you! Make sure to balance your school with whatever you do to unwind~

Until next time!