Chapter 2

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

(Krystal POV)

As I reached the highest floor, I bid my sister a goodbye and let out a sigh of relief…because thank goodness that’s over, as much as I love Jessica, sometimes she can be quite a handful…

Before I started wandering around, a little girl handed me a mission card. Darn…

“To the lucky wife” I read aloud, not caring who would hear me “Soon you will meet your ‘husband’ kekeke, but just so you know, appearances aren’t everything…” What does that even mean? Don’t judge a book by your cover? I guess I was making a face because Key showed up and ruined my fun.

“Oh my GOD, Baby Jung why are you so loud” He crossed his arms “And what’s with that face you’re making.”

“Seriously Key, way to make a girl feel pretty; why are you here anyways?”

“Am I not allowed to go out and explore the city in my free time?”

“…Nope…” I stared at him, the chances of him being my husband were surprisingly high, and he was the only one I saw here other than my sister…

Key cleared his throat “Thanks for going mini ice princess on my Krystal, I totally appreciate it.”

“Sorry…but on a more serious note…” I gulped “Key are you my husband?”

He laughed “You wish girl, I just happened to be here. Why? Are you disappointed?”

“No, glad really, I can’t imagine the rest of SHINee as my brother in laws, that would be hectic.”

“That’s so mean Krystal, you’re going to hurt their feelings.”

“If it was mean you wouldn’t be smiling right now.”

“You got me there ‘lil Jung, see you later~”

“Be safe Kibum~ Don’t pull an Amber or Jonghyun~” I laughed.


We though you got mad when people call you Kibum?

“SM family is special. What can I say?” He shrugged his shoulders.

How do you think Krystal will react when she finds out both SHINee and Super Junior will become her brother in laws?

“Hmm…that moment will either be a very exciting moment indeed or a very disappointing boring one.”


When I noticed the café, my stomach growled but when I began to walk towards it I was stopped by Donghae…how perfect.


(Amber POV)

As I waited in line to pay for my chocolate muffin, someone jumped on my back and dropped ten more into my arms. I looked up to find the giant shikskin Sooyoung the great…

“Yo Amber! How’s it going?”

“Pretty rushed actually, why are you here?”

“Dude, I can’t talk to my dongsaeng without being nagged? I already get nagged and scolded enough back at the dorm by Sunny and the others.” She pouted.

I laughed “That man, besides I was just curious.”

Sooyoung put her arm around my shoulder and whispered to me “So Amber, there’s this rumor going around that you’re going to get married.”

“What?”

“You didn’t know?”

“No I didn’t man!”

“Well at least now you know.” She shrugged. “Oh Amb, you can go pay for those now.”

“Oh yeah, sure thing” During our small exchange I didn’t notice the line in front of us disappear, so the cashier was waiting for us to move.

Once I finished paying Sooyoung grabbed nine of the muffins and ran out of the café yelling “You have my blessings!”

At least that’s over with I guess, but I still have an extra muffin… oh well I guess I’ll give it to Krys when I get back. I settled into my table again and checked my messages.

3 Unread Messages:

Vic-Umma: Yah. Son what do you want for dinner?

Key: omg you little dork, I have to bring you shopping on Friday.

Yuri: B-ball on Saturday?


To Vic-Umma:

Anything with meat in it pls :3

To Key:

Sure stuff bro! Let me guess, Roo did “it” in your b-ball shoes again didn’t she

To Yuri:

Still on! Your Soshi butts are going down.

After the last message sent, I closed my phone and began to munch on my muffin, which was super freaking amazing. I could probably eat these for the rest of my life and never regret anything.


(Krystal POV)

After a long ten minutes, Donghae finally stopped talking gibberish and left…ugh good riddance, now I can finally have some food. I rubbed my poor stomach, we’ll have some food soon don’t worry. I looked up from my stomach and noticed what seemed to be Sooyoung unnie with lots of muffins in her arms running down the hall; I wonder what she’s running from?

As I entered the café, I couldn’t help but notice a familiar person munching on a muffin. “Amber! Why are you here?” I sat in the chair opposite of her.

“Krys! I don’t really know why I’m here…” She pouted “they said I was going to meet someone here, do you think it’s you?”

“Me?” I blushed at the thought of me and Amber being on WGM together “But I’m supposed to be looking for my husband…ugh why is this all so confusing?”

“Eat this, it’ll make you feel better” She held out a muffin for me “Sooyoung made me buy ten extra but she left one behind, take it. It’s amazing, besides, knowing you, you probably didn’t eat yet.”

I smiled “Thanks” If my ‘husband’ really is Amber I guess it can’t be that bad…right?

Soon we were chatting about our day and enjoying our snack in peace when a pd-nim handed Amber a card, and began to read it.

“To both Krystal and Amber, good job on finding your wife/husband! Whatever you guys want to do with titles you can do and congratulations on your marriage. Today all you have to do is meet with your in-laws and receive their blessings. Other than that, you can rest, I’m sure you already had a hard time with a few of them already.”

Amber looked confused “Wait, so we’re getting married? You’re right, this is confusing…”

“I know Amb, but I guess we have to find out who our in-laws are…”

“Wouldn’t it be the people we ran into today?”

I nodded “I ran into Key, Donghae and my sister today, what about you Amber?”

“Sooyoung, Donghae dropped me off here and Key and Yuri texted me also…”

“So it’s SuperSHINeeShidae?”

Amber nodded “And the rest of f(x).”

“Let’s split it so we’re done faster?”

“Sure! I call f(shidae)!”

“That’s not fair!”

“I think I should go to the girls because of Vic-Umma and your sister.”

I sighed “…fine”

“If it makes you feel better, I’ll treat you out to a place I found out about the other day! Just the two of us!”

“Really? You’re the best Amber!”


Amber how did you feel when you learned that you and Krystal would be getting married?

“hm… really happy I guess, it’s like when f(x) won our first award, so it’s pretty great.”

From the others we heard that when you and Krystal had an argument you both went to different dorms.

“Who’d you hear that from! That’s so embarrassing…but yeah, I felt bad about it so I wanted to talk about it with someone so I went to my hyungs…”


Krystal how did you feel when you learned that you and Amber would be getting married?

“This is really embarrassing, but it’s like one of those times when you’re so happy you couls cry; like when we won our first award.”

From the others we heard that when you and Amber had an argument you both went to different dorms.

“Seriously! Who’d you hear that from! That’s so embarrassing, but you know I felt bad so I wanted to talk about it with my sister.