Chapter 12

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

#Mandatory Christmas chapter.


The function girls' dorm was surprisingly quiet, no snoring could be heard at all, no rustling, absolutely quiet. In fact, the dorm was completely empty except for Amber and Krystal, who were snuggled together to stay warm under the blankets. Hours earlier, the three other members left the dorm to visit their families for the holidays, only leaving a single note behind with a small doodle from each of them. For 3 more hours, the whole dorm was still, as if stuck in time, the two girls enjoying each other’s warmth, still unaware of the members absence.

Victoria waited until Sulli and Luna were picked up by their respective parents before calling Nichkhun to get outside of their dorm, anxious to give him the present she spent days looking for. While out shopping at the COEX mall with Luna and Krystal, she finally found the perfect gift for her love. For all that he's done for her; she finally found something for him that is just perfect.

Both Sulli and Luna had the same things on their minds when their parents picked them up, I want to see him so bad... I wonder what he's doing right now. Should I text him? I better not, it's still really early. While they were both excited to see their families again, they wanted to spend their first Christmas together with their boyfriends to hand them their gifts personally.


Like usual, Amber woke up before Krystal, noticing the strange quietness of the dorm and looked at the clock, Sulli and Luna would probably be jumping around because it's Christmas morning. Cautiously, she walked through each of the rooms only to find each and every one of them empty, heading back to the kitchen; she noticed a bright pink note on the counter.

To princess and Amber,

The three of us have decided to go visit our family for a few days.

Feel free to open your presents, but make sure you videotape it! >:c

I want to see your reactions.

But anyway, take care of the dorm, before you know it, we'll be back.

Love Umma, Luna, and Ssul

PS. Amber, if you break anything, we're not giving you any sweets from our parents.

The tomboy huffed and crumpled the paper, making herself comfortable on the couch, she didn't notice the younger girl quietly walk out of the room and read the note. It wasn't until she felt familiar warmth by her side that she noticed a pouting Krystal.

"Krystal are you okay? Do you want to open a present or two?" Amber questioned.

"Kind of..." Their gazes found its way to the Christmas tree, a white plastic one covered with decorations made by all of their friends. Its bottom was filled with boxes and bags, wanting to be opened.


The pair reached for the presents closest to them and began to unwrap the presents like children, an anxious look on their face, excitement evident. At the same time, Amber and Krystal slowly lifted a card out of their present, puzzled as to why it was on the inside instead of the outside of the present. After reading the card their faces began to glow a bright red, in the card Narsha warned the two girls to be safe, use condoms, and to not be too loud, with her other group members openly scribbling on the card saying how dirty she was.

Throwing aside the dirty holiday greeting, both Amber and Krystal began to take out their present cautiously, as if there was another dirty Christmas surprise just waiting to catch them off guard. Much to their surprise, there was a holiday outfit for each for the two of them in each of their boxes, and beneath all of the clothes was another little note from Ga-In.

To Amber and Krystal:

Sorry if Narsha unnie's card threw you off  0 v 0"

But anyways, Merry Christmas! Here are some outfits so go out and have some fun!

The pair laughed, even though their friends are so much older than them, it's as if they didn't age after becoming 19.

"Amber, do you want to go somewhere?" The younger girl turned at the older one.

"I'm fine with anywhere as long as I'm with you."


It's the afternoon, snow slowly falling out of the sky. Couples were all around the two, keeping close to one another for warmth. The very sight of couples all round them made the pair embarrassed, the grip on each other’s hand tightening.

They slowly made their way to each of their friends’ dorms, greeting each other a Merry Christmas, but never staying for very long. After visiting each of their friends and shopping, the two girls left to spend the rest of Christmas alone at their own dorm.


Amber carefully blind folded the younger girl and led her into their dorms living room, which was now clean and filled with beautiful decorations. A wonderful meal set out on the table.

"Soojung, I'm sorry you had to spend Christmas with me, but I also hope you had just as wonderful time as I did with you." Amber choked out and took off the cloth.

Krystal was speechless, "You, how did you do this when we were out the whole day?"

"I had some favors done because I wanted this to be perfect, after all. You only deserve the best in life." Amber bit her lip and got down on one knee. "And I hope you'll be okay with me, although I'm not the most popular or good looking like you. Soojung, I love you. Will you be my forever girl?"

The younger girl flew into the others arms, "Amber, you don't know how long I waited for you to say that. I love you." Krystal planted kisses all over the rappers face.

In seconds, the rapper's face was red and flustered. "Soojung, you're making me embarassed! Finish your food, I worked hard on that you know."


The lovers made their way to bed after eating the meal Amber prepared beforehand and fell asleep in each other’s arms. Their smiles never leaving their faces.

Just then, nine girls made their way into the dorm, sneaking around the corners carefully opening the bedroom door and began to observe the new couple. Whipping out their phones, they sent messages to their friends

KRYBER IS IN THE HOUSE!

After how many years?

Aren't they cute? <3


AN: Sorry it's short, but I was so busy these past months. I haven't got any time to myself anymore. I'm always too tired to do anything anymore.
My present to you guys, thank you for reading and hopefully enjoying this story.

Happy Holidays!!