Chapter 15

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

Amusement Park


The dorm’s door creaked open, eight girls crawling in and a single one simply walking in, too lazy to get on the floor to crawl inside like her band mates. “Sica, why aren’t you on the floor?”

“Yuri…none of them are awake right now, unless that dork is going out for a jog with like Minho or Donghae.”

“That’s true…and the rest of them are heavy sleepers…” The eight girls nodded.

“So who’s waking up who? I want Soojung.”

“Me and Taeyeon want Sulli!” Tiffany jumped up.

“Seo, Hyo and I will get Luna!” Yoona dragged the two girls to the room.

“Sunny-bunny and I will get Victoria!”

Yuri laughed “I guess I have Amber then.”


The girls went their separate ways, figuring out how to wake up their chosen member; Taeyeon and Tiffany jumped on Sulli’s bed, Seohyun watched by the door while Hyoyeon and Yoona sang off-key for Luna, making faces at her at the same time, Sunny and Sooyoung took the blankets off and stole Victoria’s pillows. Jessica left Krystal’s room empty handed and walked to Amber’s room with Yuri, a bucket of cold water in her hands for an unlucky tomboy. Yuri carried Krystal to the couch outside at the order of Jessica, not wanting to be the victim of the bucket in her hands; Yuri quickly did as she was told leaving the ice princess with the young rapper.

Jessica waited ten seconds before dumping the bucket onto the girl and in those ten seconds, she saw the girls’ tweets to Ailee, Min, G.Na and Nicole.

“Pimpber.” Jessica shook her head and dumped the bucket onto the younger girl, walking out of the room once the deed was done, not even turning around after Amber’s loud yelp.


(Amber POV)

I shivered “What the heck! This is a terrible thing to do!” Grabbing a towel, I made my way to the kitchen. “Seriously guys? I could've died!"

"Stop exaggerating, you're still alive aren't you?" Jessica sipped her coffee with a small smirk on her face. 

I gulped "Yeah, I guess it's not that bad...why are you guys here anyway? Aren't you busy?"

"Remember that bet we made the game when Krystal was there? We still haven't fulfilled any of that, so today, we will accomplish most of it!" Yuri grinned.

"So...what are we going to do?" 

"I already called the boys, they're getting ready right now. We have dresses for them, and a special outfit just for you while we go to the amusement park!" Jessica smiled at me "Isn't that exciting?"

"Hyung! I told Taemin to bring their afro wigs and to stop by the costume store for unnies! We can't forget about them can we?" Sulli laughed.

"Oh and Amber!" Tiffany smiled at me "You still have to be our slave for one week."

"This is going to be one long week..." I sighed "But I always keep my word, so I'm ready."


When we arrived at the amusement park, Jessica unloaded bags from the side of the bus (well it was Yuri that unloaded them, but Jessica yelled at her to) and handed me a duffel bag "Change into this." 

I opened it to find a llama costume inside, with a small note. Llama4llama "What does that even mean...?”

The guys arrived a few minutes after I changed into my costume and Jessica handed out their dresses. In about ten minutes, everyone was fully changed and dressed in their outfits for the bet.

"Who’s ready to have some fun?" Eunhyuk grinned and ran ahead with Donghae "Let's party tonight!"

Despite the fact that most of us were in extremely ridiculous and embarrassing costumes, we had the park mostly to ourselves and had the whole day to play and relax, I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the opposite of that...

I walked in between Tiffany and Jessica, who decied that this week while I'm their slave, that they will be the "master" masters...Weird right?

Donghae and Jonghyun looked back and shot me sorry look and so did Minho and Henry a few minutes after my dino bros turned around. Sure they're wearing dresses and heels, but at least it's not a full body llama suit that's freaking hot and hard to see in.

"Hyung!" Sulli called out to me "Krystal and I are going to go to the rollercoaster over there! Tell everyone else to meet up at 4 in the food court!"

Most of our friends had already run off, leaving me with Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri, but not before snickering at me and whispering "Have fun~"

"Oh the things I do for love..." I quoted Courage the Cowardly Dog and continued to let myself be dragged along by my unnies.

Before I knew it, we were suddenly stopped by a familiar pd-nim. "Sorry to jump in on your special park day girls, but the higher-ups want some clips for a new episode. So we're going to have some challenges at certain points in the park, and don't worry everyone is going to end up playing so you won't feel so embarrassed."

"So...that means you probably have something for us right here?" I guessed.

"You got that right Amber, now Jessica and Tiffany if you would please release your sister-in-law." The PD grinned before continuing "At this checkpoint, the four of you will right down some messages you have or challenges to Amber on post-it notes and stick it onto her. Afterwards, Amber here will try to get off as many as she can without using her hands to take them off, which means she'll be shaking and blowing everywhere to save her behind."

"So this is like that post-it challenge thing? Wasn't it on running man?" I looked through my brain to see if I could remember if it was on the show.

"My Ssul-Baby was on that episode!" Tiffany said out loud.

"Yup! Except the things the Amber doesn't get off she has to do or read, depending if it's a message or a challenge." The PD handed out post-its and pens to my friends, all four of them snickering at me before writing down their ideas. 

A few minutes passed and the PD finally stopped them from writing and told them to begin placing the post-it’s on random parts of my body, when they were done, I'm sure I could walk down a crowded street without being recognized as a celebrity.

"Ready. Set. GOOO!!!" All five of them yelled in unison and I began to make random movements and crazy shaking everywhere, ending up on the floor more than once, they stopped the time by pulling me into the center of their semi-circle and counting how many I had on me, which was a lucky 7 only.

"Jessica, would you do the honors of choosing the first one?" Jessica nodded and took off the pink post-it note on my neck, handing it to me with a small smirk.

"Now please read it Amber." 

I looked over the note quickly and groaned "Fany Fany Tiffany shines brighter than gems and Kid Leader Taeyeon is cooler and smarter and is totally not a byuntae like Kwon Yuri."

Yuri flicked Taeyeon on her forehead "Seriously Tae?"

"It was the first thing that came to me, don't judge." Taeyeon gave Yuri a look before taking off another post-it note and handing it to me.

"Special Challenge! Amber Josephine Liu, I challenge you to do a cup song version of any SNSD song of your choice! -from the Great, Cooler and Smarter than Kim Taeyeon, Black Pearl Kwon Yuri."

"Seriously Yul?" Taeyeon let out another ahjumma laugh. "I guess great minds do think alike~"

"Yeah, seriously Yuri? This is so random…and I don't even have a cup to use." I looked down and suddenly found a red plastic cup in my hands.

"Now hurry up and do your challenge Liu." 

"I guess I'll do Kissing You." I sighed and started to do the hand parts of the song before beginning to sing the first verse and ending with a grand remix of the Cup Song. "Happy?"

"Nah, not really." Yuri shrugged and grabbed a heart shaped post-it from my llama mask.

"To Amber- Make sure your treat Krystal like a princess or else Jess and I will have your head!-<3 Fany fany Tiffany..." I turned to the eye smile queen "Was it really necessary to add the heart in the end??"

Half an hour later, I finally finished the rest of the post-it challenges, which all the remaining ones were, and was finally able to get onto the ride, which was the merry go round...

Wait.

All of that for the merry go round!??

I screamed my head off when the others realized that I had just done the stupidest things for a ride on the merry go round that played 'Gagnam Style' by Psy sunbae...


A/N: Sorry for lack of update, I was stressed out and poop tired from exams for the longest time ever. So this is really rough and not edited...The 'bet' arc will take a while for me to really expand on and make exciting, so expect some crazy happenings later on.