Chapter 8

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

(Amber POV)

I gulped and cursed myself, why in the world did I tell unnies and hyungs about my crush...

Jessica and Heechul split the table into 2 and divided everyone into the husband group or wife group.

I stared at the faces around the table and bit my lip, Soojung! Come save me!

Yoona unnie appeared beside me, "So, Amber... you never told us. Just what exactly are you planning?"

"Can the afterparty be at the beach?"

"What about your lovenest?"

"Would you be mad if we had 'KRYBER!' signs at your wedding?"

"Will you wear a dress?"

"Shu-"

"SHUT UP!!" Heechul was fuming. "Can't you guys be serious? "

I laughed "Thanks hyung"

He patted my head, "Now it's time for business. I've got Key with Krystal so we can go on with your plan Amber."

"Well I was thinking of performing some songs for Krystal or something and take her out to Lotte World..." I started to play with my hands.

Everyone's mouth was hanging open "What songs?!?"

"Umm..Life and One with SHINee, and I was thinking of doing More Than Words by myself." I felt my head heat up.

Yuri smirked, "Wow Amber, you sure know how to be a woman killer. Why not give her a to top it all off."

"Amber's a r!" Soooung unnie howled.

"Why are you guys doing this to me!!"

"What would Amber's r costume be? A bunnygirl suit or something?" Taeyeon thought out loud.

"YAH! STOP IMAGINING ME IN WEIRD THNGS!"


(Krstal POV)

"Soojung-ah, is it true that you and Amber are going to live together?" Jessica unnie was pouting.

Tiffany unnie smiled and winked at me "Wow Krystal, getting it on"

"Ew Tiff that's nasty, my sweet sister and that dork..." Jessica shuddered.

Sulli looked puzzled "Krystal, what does getting it on mean?"

I looked over at Luna and Vic-umma, but they were to shocked to answer and unnies were doubled over laughing. "Umm, it means to live  in the same house together." I nodded my head "That's what it means."

"Does that mean we all get it on everyday?"

"Yup" Key oppa replied with tears in her eyes.

"Unnie why are you crying? Do you not get it on with unnies anymore?"

Tiffany unnie was about to respond when we all heard Sooyoungs voice "Amber's a r!"

Everyone was quiet, so we could hear Amber being dumb and letting everyone .

I thought about what Taeyeon unnie said about Amber in a bunny suit, why would a llama be a bunny?

Amber's yell broke my train of thought "YAH! STOP IMAGINING ME IN WEIRD THINGS!"


"I think we should go now." I stood up and went to go get Amber, who was somehow caught in Taeyeon unnies headlock "Taeyeon unnie can you let Amber go, I want to go home now."

She dropped Amber to the floor and went to look for Fany unnie.

"Hey princess, can you lend me a hand?" She rubbed the back of her head.

I lifted her up "Get your stuff you dork I want to leave..."

"Aww Krys, did you miss me?" She smiled.

"Can we just go?"I pouted


We walked back to our apartment linking arms and talking about We Got Married, so far we're the only couple that has been revealed, so all the pressure is on us right now.

I dropped onto the couch and reached out my arms, "Hey Amber, do you think we're a good couple?"

Amber sat beside me and took one of my hands "Well, I think we're the greatest one so far, I mean just look at us, we're so kawaii~" she grinned.

I couldn't help but giggle a bit, "Amber you're so stupid sometimes".

"Only for you princess" She leaned on me.

If only this could last forever...


I woke up panicked and checked my phone, only to see a message from the person who just disappeared.

PRINCESS,

THEY TOOK ME AWAY TO SOME STORE.

I THINK THEY'RE PICKING OUT SUITS FOR ME.

HOPEFULLY YOU'RE AWAKE AND READING THIS RIGHT?

PLEASE DON'T GET MAD THAT I JUST DISAPPEARED.

AND YOUR SISTER IS SLEEPING ON YOUR BED!

Please come help me!! -Llama

At least I know she's safe and not doing something dangerous, I smiled and closed my phone. Guess it's time for a nap, for some reason I'm more tired than usual...is this what love does to you? I got myself a bottle of water and headed to Amber's room, which had her bed, and my own.

I laid myself down and was almost asleep when I remembered Amber saying something about Jessica in her message, but I just shrugged it off and left to dreamland.


I snuggled into the warm body and began to drift off to sleep again when I heard Amber's footsteps "Soojung-ah! Why didn't you help me? You didn't even respond."

"Amber!" I jumped out of bed, who was I just sleeping with..?

"Princess! You didn't message me back, I thought your sister did something to you." She grabbed my arm.

"Wait...my sister?" I looked at the figure on my bed and noticed her curled up into a ball.

"Yeah, did I forget to tell you or something?" Amber looked puzzled.

"Yah! Unnie! Get out of my bed! Get Yuri unnie to get you back to your dorm!"

A sleepy Jessica slowly got up from my bed "Dork, what time is it."

Amber checked her phone "It's already 7:30 pm, Jessica. You should go home now, they're all waiting for you in the living room."


"Amber I'm hungry, did you eat yet?" I leaned on her.

"Vic-umma's cooking fried rice right now, but I'm too tired to eat..." she sighed "I think I'll skip out on dinner tonight."

"I'll feed you then!" I smiled.


"Amber can Richard and I sleep with you tonight?" I held up my plush fox and pouted.

"Of course you two can, I'll be glad to have the company." Amber grinned.


Sorry for not updating! I really want to focus on school right now. At the moment, I have 3 papers due Monday, 1 project also due Monday and my Algebra 2 hwk!

Hopefully you enjoyed this update!
When I have time I'm planning to re-write this story and expand on some parts,  and if you want, check out my other story All My Life !

Much thanks!